The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, imagine having this fun filled life and out all the time, then saying "let's keep all that secret and just let the kids talk about some crap for 10 minutes and put that on YouTube."
I think the problem might be that there are no signs up around their house informing them that they need to film half-decent content.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ingham's old rivals Fizz Family released a standard vlog this morning and it's already way ahead of the Inghams. The like to dislike ratio is interesting as well. Inghams used to be miles ahead of FF before Chris was outed for being a creep

View attachment 735311

View attachment 735312
I have to admit to watching a Fizz Family vlog the other day, and I think because the bar for family vlogging is set so painfully low by the Inghams, it seemed almost interesting (maybe because I haven’t seen them since they moved to Costa Rica). What the actual duck? 😂 Plus their children actually have lives outside the family now with friends and activities. The most striking thing was they speak to their 3 year old and their 18 month baby like they’re just people. The dad sounds kindly and so on, but doesn’t sound like he’s got a speech impediment like Creepy and Lazy do when talking to Jaaace or Milah Woseabelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have to admit to watching a Fizz Family vlog the other day, and I think because the bar for family vlogging is set so painfully low by the Inghams, it seemed almost interesting (maybe because I haven’t seen them since they moved to Costa Rica). What the actual duck? 😂 Plus their children actually have lives outside the family now with friends and activities. The most striking thing was they speak to their 3 year old and their 18 month baby like they’re just people. The dad sounds kindly and so on, but doesn’t sound like he’s got a speech impediment like Creepy and Lazy do when talking to Jaaace or Milah Woseabelle.
Fizz family parents are just as horrific as the Inghams in the way they treat their children. Ok they may be closer to the kids but they are isolating them, not educating them and exploiting them, the older one pimping her to sickos like creepy . They are tax evaders, they pull mean pranks on the kids and treat them badly. Darren has shown an aggressive controlling side and they took the oldest daughter out of the country without her father's consent

• Heart
Reactions: 29
#188 Blogs are boring and lack fun
So they're jumping in the DPD van and going on the run

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think we will ever know the true situation with Isabelle's dad; sadly I don't think she will either.
I agree. I've always thought that Isabelle's bio dad found out about Chris grooming teens, warned Isabelle that he was a bad person without going into too much detail and asked her to move in with him permanently in order to protect her from Chris, Isabelle went and told Sarah and Sarah gradually dripped the poison into her mind. I dread to think what lies Sarah has told Isabelle and the irreversible damage it has caused. Isabelle has turned into a very shy, nervous girl who can be easily manipulated. She makes few choices herself and when she has to make a choice she is always scared. She has no idea what her rights are and doesn't want to/can't stand up to Sarah because she knows what she's like.

No way in any shape or form am I defending anyone, however has anyone ever thought that maybe Chris holds the purse strings because Sarah is crap with money? If she genuinely has a shopping addiction, she may spend spend spend and not think about the cost. People with shopping addictions usually have a whole heap of debt that goes with it. Maybe when they met, Sarah was in a heap of debt and Chris, actually helped her out of it. I'm no way in an abusive relationship, however, my partner holds the purse strings as I've been in a lot if debt before and had poor credit. I am allowed to spend whatever I want, however, if there is no money in the pot, I get told I cannot spend anything. I have my own cards and things, but if I go out shopping with a friend, my partner may say, you can't use your credit card today, use your debit one or he may say here have cash but once its gone thats it. He's not controlling, he's trying to repair my credit score and help me clear debt. Just a thought.
They're both as bad as each other; yes Sarah spends a lot but so does Chris, although he prefers to buy more expensive items. The DPD van probably cost what Sarah sends across two years. Looking at the money in the bank on Companies House doesn't look like the van, hot tub and two caravans were sensible purchases, but rather impulsive buys. I believe they have to pay the £30k for the caravan back a well because it was a loan.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
with Izzy I keep getting Stockholm syndrome vibes. Lazy has so much control over Izzy that Izzy doesn’t have an original thought in her head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Still catching up, but if you have ever needed evidence that Isla is the most neglected child right now, here you go.

Isla can see that Mila is only thing that is getting Lazy's attention, so she picks up Mila's small cardigan and starts whining and then says "I'm gonna cry" which is absolutely ignored by Sarah. She tries to catch Lazy's eye again and says "I'm gonna cry Mummy" whilst looking straight into the camera. Lazy still doesn't acknowledge her. "I'm gonna cry" she says even louder. Sarah finally turns round fake laughs for one second then turns around and drops her face immediately.
I get Isla being desperate for attention is annoying, she fucked herself there not preparing her for it, but minutes later Esme says something quietly about christmas and Sarah picks up on it immediately and has a laugh with her. Isla is trying everything to be the apple of her mums eye again but she just can't figure out how.
She tried being a baby it didn't work, now she's trying to be grown up enough to find baby clothes 'cute' which she's probably seen Issy and Sarah do, but nothing is working. Sarah needs to spend time with all kids equally, Isla is really really struggling.

P.s I was going through a real crappy time and I was catching up on these threads, and chris putting filters on his instagram story and everybody speculating he went to harley street to get botox was one of the first times I've laughed hard in a long time. I've been on this thread since July 2018 and even frequented the GG threads before, I hate that the kids are going through this for real, but they are and it is nice to escape your own life for a bit and come on here and laugh at the utter unintentional entertainment these clowns bring (parents) especially with such a funny group of people ❤
Here's creepy ken doll for anyone who needs cheering up today!

Screenshot 2021-08-27 at 20.38.35.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I much prefer Myla but then again I get judged for my grandkids names!!! Grandson - Tatum (tate) & granddaughter - Blair
No word of a lie but my one of my friends have kids named Tate and Lyle 😂 we love the names but obv just not together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fizz family parents are just as horrific as the Inghams in the way they treat their children. Ok they may be closer to the kids but they are isolating them, not educating them and exploiting them, the older one pimping her to sickos like creepy . They are tax evaders, they pull mean pranks on the kids and treat them badly. Darren has shown an aggressive controlling side and they took the oldest daughter out of the country without her father's consent
Good points. I didn’t know all of this and am happy to stand corrected on those things. This was on the basis of watching one video where they weren’t doing a ‘challenge’ etc. I don’t think any family vloggers who exploit their children should be allowed to do it, and I wasn’t saying the Fizz family are wonderful people - more that the Inghams are so bad that on the surface the Fizzes seemed better in some way, relatively. It was why I wrote ‘what the actual duck?’,that it had come to this. Hope this makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
#188 Will the vlog be on time ?
We can't be certain but my money's on teeny tiny Mila wearing Nanaar's old curtain

Reactions: 10
Good points. I didn’t know all of this and am happy to stand corrected on those things. This was on the basis of watching one video where they weren’t doing a ‘challenge’ etc. I don’t think any family vloggers who exploit their children should be allowed to do it, and I wasn’t saying the Fizz family are wonderful people - more that the Inghams are so bad that on the surface the Fizzes seemed better in some way, relatively. It was why I wrote ‘what the actual duck?’,that it had come to this. Hope this makes sense.
Yeah i could tell you weren't aware, wasn't having a dig, sorry if it came across that way :) Was just sharing what i have learnt. Fizz family are a lot better at hiding their tit, and of course Creepy will always be known for his grooming and interest in teens so definitely worse

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah i could tell you weren't aware, wasn't having a dig, sorry if it came across that way :) Was just sharing what i have learnt. Fizz family are a lot better at hiding their tit, and of course Creepy will always be known for his grooming and interest in teens so definitely worse
No need to apologise, it’s fine 🙂. Sounds grim. I would ask what their tit is but it would be getting right off topic I guess. You’re right that Creepy is in a league of his own. All rather depressing that all of them are exploiting their kids and being fake. I guess having a facade to varying extents goes with the territory ☹

Reactions: 11
I’m just hoping the kids get proper schooling during our next thread👍🏻

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.