The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy clutching the neck of his shirt when Lazy suddenly panned the camera toward him.

Did she catch you trying out the nursing pads sitting there beside you or were you thinking you could nurse the baby?

Yeah Creepy, you do have man bewbs but come on now!

creepynursing.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Creepy clutching the neck of his shirt when Lazy suddenly panned the camera toward him.

Did she catch you trying out the nursing pads sitting there beside you or were you thinking you could nurse the baby?

View attachment 692128
Probably hiding a hickey/lovebite from ibis

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tattlers, please forgive me, I promise to read back on all posts (hopefully tomorrow).

But, as tired and cross eyed as I am, I thought I'd share a little nugget I learned tonight.

I know I've previously shared here that I volunteer on a help line.

What you may not know is all therapists also need therapy, on a regular basis - think about it, it makes sense - who's counselling who?

Anyway, at the end of my shift tonight there was a little group therapy session that I thought 'oh well, Saturday night is non existent, I'll pop in'.

Walked in, and I heard the following (no idea what the question was and even if I did I couldn't share), but thought of the Inghams immediately:

This is me para phrasing

'if children are brought into the 'limelight' and think they are 'famous', it takes the parents and family members to keep them grounded.

If it is the parents that have brought them into the 'limelight' the children will struggle to 'ever develop beyond the years that they were when they believe they became 'famous', and will not develop any further'

I head to leave because my bleeper pinged. But I couldn't help but think what numerous Tattler have said about the Ingham girls.
Sorry to quote my own quote
Another bleary eyed post but I want to clarify something
I said 'If it is the parents that have brought them into the 'limelight' the children will struggle to 'ever develop beyond the years that they were when they believe they became 'famous', and will not develop any further'

The children will be able to develop and merge into the REAL world but it will take therapy from professionals and the help of the parents.

After seeing tonights 'episode' I don't ever think that will happen.

Where are all these Icult hiding? Why do they never post anything with the pictures of their idols?

Oh wait, the Inghams are only famous in their own little world.

Guess what Tattlers? I'm a super model and have all the A lister men falling at my feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is ludicrous. Like anyone cares.

It’s my birthday today - I’m officially a pensioner and my mum bless her will be ninety years old soon. Mum said I was the ugliest baby until I grew into my face at about a week old. I’m drop dead gorgeous now 😂
Just catching up so Happy Birthday for Saturday. X P.S. I'm glad you grew into your face. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've never heard of these people until my son told me about them and that they lived close by. Saw him in the Chinese last night. He'd come up on his e-scooter. I got very creepy vibes from him and that's without knowing anything about him. Been trying to catch up today!
Do you want to share the name of the chinese restaurant in Beltoft?

Reactions: 14

View attachment 692128
I think he's using it to try and cover up some of his chins!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When most families have a new born child, they get lots of lovely gifts from family and FRIENDS (of which this family have none).
A memory box maybe...isn’t it so sad that this family seem to have no close friends or family to buy them those types of gifts after having a new born?
Also day 5, with both my kids...I was tearful, emotional, wanting to just sit and cuddle my baby. Sarah, all about the vlogs and income, doesn’t seem to barely hold her own baby and just cracks on shopping!! I wish she would just sit and be content with Mila and really enjoy her baby. I know she said they sat around yesterday but they watched films all day which isn’t really mummy and baby bonding time. It’s important for mum and baby to have that time alone together to create a bond.

Reactions: 25
Choose your fighter

Creepy Christopher Malcolm Ingham
Offense: Can induce vomiting very easily

Defense: Can skate away in a flash
Strength: Can do all household chores independently
Weakness: Easily distracted by teenage girls
Alias: Chris Delonge

Unique trait: Has a “whoo hoo!” minimum of 50 times daily

Lazy Sarah 38 Ingham
Offense: Highly contagious Herpes Simplex Virus
Defense: Will blind you with her credit card if in sun
Strength: Conserves energy with sloth-like lifestyle
Weakness: Could easily be bribed with a shopping spree/lured with money
Alias: Princess Delonge

Unique trait: Can consume copious amounts of sugar while never eating sugar

Granny Jane Zelda Ingham

Offense: Anonymous threats and vitriol
Defense: Denial and lies
Strength: Makes a killer tuna sandwich (supposedly)
Weakness: Falls apart if reminded of irrelevancy on family channel
Alias: Mummy

Unique trait: Loves to be thirteen again by participating in group chats with teen fans

Hi Steve Ingham
Offense: Tracks all Tattle activity and therefore knows everything that goes on in threads

Defense: Huge ears (which he passed down to Creepy Chris also) to hear a threat from miles away
Strength: High tolerance for crazy (married to Jane)
Weakness: Gets anxious if he’s too behind on Tattle
Alias: Grandpa

Unique trait: Loves a good dirty joke

3B2FCB97-650C-400B-BA90-89B5C1137F16.jpeg

Katrina Dixon from Seacroft
Offense: Appalling hand gestures
Defense: Has Seacroft vermin trained to attack
Strength: Tik Tok videos induce laughter (although sometimes disgust)
Weakness: Secretly resentful that her channel did not take off like Lazy’s
Alias: Trina

Unique trait: Still has tongue piercing in 30s

7432322C-9E88-49B9-BF5A-DDEBC1C9BA9B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131
Choose your fighter

Lazy Sarah 38 Ingham

Granny Jane Zelda Ingham

Unique trait: Loves to be thirteen again by participating in group chats with teen fans

Hi Steve Ingham
Offense: Tracks all Tattle activity and therefore knows everything that goes on in threads

Defense: Huge ears (which he passed down to Creepy Chris also) to hear a threat from miles away

View attachment 692227

View attachment 692229
That is amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Choose your fighter

Lazy Sarah 38 Ingham

Granny Jane Zelda Ingham

Hi Steve Ingham

View attachment 692227

View attachment 692229
Trying not to laugh out loud, don’t want to wake my baby. 😂😂😂

Post of the year. 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Choose your fighter

Lazy Sarah 38 Ingham

Granny Jane Zelda Ingham

Hi Steve Ingham

View attachment 692227

View attachment 692229
It's hard to pick between Trina Piles and Lazy 38 as they're both 'ard and chavvy and could probably wipe anyone out in a fight. Think I'll pick Piles, as Lazy at least tries to hide her chavvy side, Piles would let loose no qualms. Creepy couldn't knock out a fly. Zelda looks terrifying and like she'd cast a spell on you and creepy grandpa would probably try to feel an opponent up rather than fight them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The midwife said she was 7 and a half pounds when she converted the weight. On the blacked out panel on her name clog, they state she was 7lb 0. Although if you covert the kilograms to lbs they'd be right. Wondering if the hospital conversation chart is different due to the scales they use.
The midwife said she was 7lbs and half an oz.

She said "Severn pound and a half" no ounce or pounds so could be taken either way. I think most people on the thread took it as severn and a half pounds.
The baby weighed 3.185kg which is roughly converted to 7lbs and 0.1oz.

Yes they continuously lie but this was clear of day for all to see. The constant “oh they are lying about the weight” just makes Tattle look stupid and gives the Inghams weight against Tattle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
@Justlurking4 that is bloody brilliant work! And that image of Creepy is just perfect. 😂

ETA Before I choose, please can you just clarify...will they be donning their usual clothes or will they be fighting in lycra? 🤢 I reckon Creepy would cry if you twanged his leotard strap. (I bet that happened a lot in his cheerleading days!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The cross is the matching tattoo he got done with Justin Cody 😂 Jesus, can you imagine having comments like this floating around the internet about your Dad and how creepy he is.
This man is a walking 'sex case'. He really has a problem. This is one leopard that will not change his spots and he believes he is invisible.

Reactions: 26
The constant “oh they are lying about the weight” just makes Tattle look stupid and gives the Inghams weight against Tattle.
Well I, for one, never said she was "lying" about the baby's birth weight and I only saw one solitary comment here which said that she had.

As Creepy the Mathematician will know, dropping a half oz to round down to full lbs is a perfectly valid way of expressing a weight and that in itself is not necessarily dishonest but it was unusual in that specific context (ie newborn baby announcement with other details being precise).

My point was that it suited her perennial 'dinky baby' narrative to scrub off the extra little bit, possibly to be more aesthetically pleasing (in Sarah's opinion, not mine). It was less about the actual details and more about what that might be saying about the parent. We are all here to comment on these people and I find her dinky obsession quite remarkable and very disturbing.

Anyway I won't say more on the subject, I'm just glad that the baby was a pretty average weight and I hope that she thrives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Chris saying Jace's eye issue is muscular, yet the consultant told you exactly what the problem was. It's overcompensating for his long sightedness. They're obviously going to the NHS so they wouldn't have to pay for the op, which is why they have a 10 week wait.

I think they're in for a shock.
They're going to get told to put the glasses back on him and will probably do patching now. Theyre not going to jump to surgery. They do that when they're 4.-6 as eyes are still developing until then.

I feel like they're hoping he'll get an op for a quick fix, for content and wo have to wear glasses. He's always going to have to wear glasses.
erm i had first squint op at 20 months old

Reactions: 7
....a real-life gnome in its natural habitat....
Screenshot 2021-08-01 22.05.35.png
Was that shot taken in the early evening by any chance? If so, bang goes the theory that it's impossible to capture a 'bad' photo of someone during that magical photographic phenomenon of the "golden hour". Blimey he is an ugly man.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.