The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right we all know that creepy is creepy etc but I actually think that Sarah is the most dangerous/ harmful person in that family

some people seem to think if she gets rid of creepy that everything would be fine but it wouldn’t be, the psychological abuse from Sarah to those children is phenomenal
They are both toxic, those children will need support and help in the future when The Mingham House of cards comes tumbling down and "real life" beckons

Reactions: 25
All I can see recently from all the vlogs is they find Isla an irritant. They don’t even hide it anymore. Not a cute little teeny weeny baby anymore she has no use. She is a child. They only like babies or older children who can babysit their younger children. Isla is slap bang right in the middle. She is begging for attention and that is not her fault; children sense things and you can see they don’t enjoy her company the way they do the others. Looks like they find her annoying most of the time. Vile the pair of them!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Why oh why hasn`t this been mentioned before ,during or after the birth of Mila? A midwife would check Sarah ,and get a dr to take a look aswell.I just don`t understand their complacency.It`s not as if it`s a random cold sore ,Sarah`s always covered in them!If not for yourself woman ,get them treated before you infect your children!
It will have been mentioned, I had flu while in labour, and a day after baby was born I developed a cold sore, never had one before, so didn’t know, but the midwife told me not to kiss my baby and to wash my hands everytime I was going to pick her up just incase I’d touched my lips because it is so dangerous to babies

Reactions: 27
Ok I’ve weighed up my options. I think I’ll go with Trina. When she hits you with that Seacroft Slam, they’re aren’t enough tuna sandwiches in the world to save you 🤜

That’s provided she’s still on the roster and not too busy shagging all the time (they’ve decided to try for a baby you know)
I thought Trina too. But if the 24/7 shagging goes to plan and she gets pregnant again, those piles are going to come back with a vengeance and might affect her performance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
No I would say they don’t have any help they do not want people to know how their lives really are .not the happy cLappy family they really pretend to be
they only change the beds at Christmas .
they have some much shein shite they don’t bother washing it they discard it
no homeschooling
and as for 3 meals a day they eat shite
yes they sit on their lazy arses watching more shite
Watching not washing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't given them a view forever and not even a new baby can make me. Just too revolting.
Your avatar pic! Looks like the Seacroft Scrapper is wearing a gum shield, ready to fight!

I was thinking...if Ketrina does get knocked up, will we get a scary Tiktok message from Lazy, warning the haterz to come at her and not her preggers sister? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It will have been mentioned, I had flu while in labour, and a day after baby was born I developed a cold sore, never had one before, so didn’t know, but the midwife told me not to kiss my baby and to wash my hands everytime I was going to pick her up just incase I’d touched my lips because it is so dangerous to babies
In the early vlogs she didn't have them.
It's karma.

Reactions: 9
poor baby girl. she was hungry in the vlog and they were just ignoring her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm not sure if "weird" is the right word, but does no one find it weird that the just aren't filming granny and Grampa anymore? there was never a problem with them being filmed before, no filming for the caravan surprise and I thought they would of taken that "birth surprise" as a major clickbait video
Probably because they weren’t really there. I bet Issy was woken up to look after the kids when Sarah went into hospital as well. Nothing would surprise me.
They have told many many lies and I don’t believe anything that comes from their smirky gobs anymore.
That poor dear baby must be thinking she’s had the worst luck to get those two idiots for parents. Of all the parents in the world fancy ending up with them. Poor wee soul. Find your feet quickly darling and run.

Reactions: 14
Lazy, put a muzzle on your sister.

If Ketrina does get pregnant again, Lazy will be jealous when she has a teeny tiny iddy biddy baby and Mila will be a mobile baby/ toddler.

Reactions: 31
All I can see recently from all the vlogs is they find Isla an irritant. They don’t even hide it anymore. Not a cute little teeny weeny baby anymore she has no use. She is a child. They only like babies or older children who can babysit their younger children. Isla is slap bang right in the middle. She is begging for attention and that is not her fault; children sense things and you can see they don’t enjoy her company the way they do the others. Looks like they find her annoying most of the time. Vile the pair of them!
They made Isla into an overgrown toddler and now they have a fully dependent baby and a real toddler they just don’t have the time and energy for an overgrown toddler, but it’s not her fault they made her that way and she can’t just snap out it as all she knows it’s sad, Isla is acting like Jace (trolley) in her mind that’s what her mother wants for her to be the baby and it’s not working for her like it always has in the past, but it is working for Jace. (Resentment) When you’re a child you think as a child,
For reference Esme is twelve she was ten when Jace was born she was looking after Jace for lazy to shower she was responsible for her age and could be trusted to watch him for short periods, Isla is not because she has always been babied and treated as a toddler if the parents are exasperated then it’s on them, also I watched older videos when Jace was younger about one years old and Isla was fine bubbly smiling something has gone very wrong since they were filmed she needs to get back in school and they need to start prioritising the older girls especially Isla before it’s too late.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I really hope they put Isla back in school atleast when she starts secondary, she is annoying but I think she would do so much better in school! Same for Jace in nursery when he’s old enough

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.