The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice that Jace doesn’t talk at normal volume, he shouts constantly! I’ve really noticed it since baby girls arrival.
I imagine when the cameras are off it’s the only way he can be heard ! The girls ( isla and Esme ) are hardly quiet , that said they could all do with a volume switch. ( turned to mute position ) 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Rosabelle sounds like a lost Disney princess
Anyone notice that Jace doesn’t talk at normal volume, he shouts constantly! I’ve really noticed it since baby girls arrival.
A trait he gets from his mother ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so bored of the whole “ poor isla “ thing 🙄 she’s had the most attention and love out of all the kids over the period of their lives thus far.
Yeah I don't know why she doesn't just suck it up and stop acting like a child FFS! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s some crappy program on Channel 5 atm about people with germ tubs in their gardens. I bet The Minghams are gutted they‘ve missed their chance to star on the telly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t see the issue Esme is gonna be the best looking by a mile when she is older she is a natural beauty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know everyone thinks he’s cute and he is but his voice just grates me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i just watched the vlog emotional sibling reaction to the baby and the part where esme is talking about the baby sneezing 17min in poor isla starts talking but jace butts in and my god her lil face just broke my heart :cry::cry: poor child

• Sad
Reactions: 24
i just watched the vlog emotional sibling reaction to the baby and the part where esme is talking about the baby sneezing 17min in poor isla starts talking but jace butts in and my god her lil face just broke my heart :cry::cry: poor child
I just watched, that was hard to see, she actually looked like she knew she had to shut up because jace was speaking.
I actually find it annoying that he’s so loud.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Chris saying Jace's eye issue is muscular, yet the consultant told you exactly what the problem was. It's overcompensating for his long sightedness. They're obviously going to the NHS so they wouldn't have to pay for the op, which is why they have a 10 week wait.

I think they're in for a shock.
They're going to get told to put the glasses back on him and will probably do patching now. Theyre not going to jump to surgery. They do that when they're 4.-6 as eyes are still developing until then.

I feel like they're hoping he'll get an op for a quick fix, for content and wo have to wear glasses. He's always going to have to wear glasses.
They'll have a lot longer than a 10 week wait for an op, they have to take measurements of the turn first over a long period of time, and have to have at least 3 consistent measurements to be able to operate. My daughter's measurements of her turn are taken every 3 months... we're looking at a good year or so before surgery is scheduled... if it was muscular they could go private and get botox injections into the eye, surgery is purely cosmetic though and glasses will still have to be worn.

Reactions: 16
Jace won’t be two forever Mila will be mobile in a few short months then the fun will begin when she starts cruising and taking his stuff, Isla needs to hang in there because the fun is gonna start haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chris saying Jace's eye issue is muscular, yet the consultant told you exactly what the problem was. It's overcompensating for his long sightedness. They're obviously going to the NHS so they wouldn't have to pay for the op, which is why they have a 10 week wait.

I think they're in for a shock.
They're going to get told to put the glasses back on him and will probably do patching now. Theyre not going to jump to surgery. They do that when they're 4.-6 as eyes are still developing until then.

I feel like they're hoping he'll get an op for a quick fix, for content and wo have to wear glasses. He's always going to have to wear glasses.
Spot on. Pushing or hoping for an op because it will be good for their 'show'.

Reactions: 12
Irritated me when Creepy cancelled the hair appointment with a few minutes notice so he could prat around in the garden centre. Why didn’t he nip off and get that rancid hair seen to whilst the kids and Lazy were in the garden centre play bit and then come and collect them? Chaotic little man.

Reactions: 40
Quadruple beanie watch (since last update):

In the last four vlogs, Creepy hid from view once, and for the other three.... Grey. What a run it's having.

So that's 29 vlogs in a row (that he has appeared) and 145 for the year.

A couple of highlights including a real-life gnome in its natural habitat, and a rare sighting of a redhead rattail on the loose:

Screenshot 2021-08-01 22.05.35.png

Screenshot 2021-08-01 22.02.41.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Quadruple beanie watch (since last update):

In the last four vlogs, Creepy hid from view once, and for the other three.... Grey. What a run it's having.

So that's 29 vlogs in a row (that he has appeared) and 145 for the year.

A couple of highlights including a real-life gnome in its natural habitat, and a rare sighting of a redhead rattail on the loose:

View attachment 691898

View attachment 691900
Is that cross a new tattoo I don't think I've ever seen that one before only one I've seen is Sarah Ingham forever or something

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I noticed she was trying to look for a book for herself. She was clearly struggling. Her parents were too busy with their favourite children though to notice and help her.
Her time on camera is getting less and less, she must wonder what she's done wrong.
Dont want to put negativity on those children but they are going to pick the rotten fruit of their labour. She actively encourages disrespectful behaviour between her younger children. Phrases like 'go away' and 'winding up'. They are solely responsible for Isla acting the way she does. That child needs therapy. There are going to be serious issues if they don't drastically change their ways because Jace is on the same path.
She is emotionally abusing those children, it is awful to watch. A deeply insecure woman projecting her issues and bad choices on her children. He is an absent narcissist who has checked out years ago.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Irritated me when Creepy cancelled the hair appointment with a few minutes notice so he could prat around in the garden centre. Why didn’t he nip off and get that rancid hair seen to whilst the kids and Lazy were in the garden centre play bit and then come and collect them? Chaotic little man.
He probably didn’t even have an appointment in the first place. If they aren’t busy around 3pm each day why even make one 🙄

Reactions: 14
Hate the way Sarah always describes her babies as ‘dinky dots’. She’s not even that bloody small FFS, she’s pretty much the average newborn baby girl size. Why is she so desperate for her babies to be tiny? I had an actual tiny baby last year and the complications that come with it are not fun, and pretty sure Sarah would not have been enjoying the newborn bubble so much then. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've never heard of these people until my son told me about them and that they lived close by. Saw him in the Chinese last night. He'd come up on his e-scooter. I got very creepy vibes from him and that's without knowing anything about him. Been trying to catch up today!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.