The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just watched the vlog emotional sibling reaction to the baby and the part where esme is talking about the baby sneezing 17min in poor isla starts talking but jace butts in and my god her lil face just broke my heart :cry::cry: poor child
If they handled it properly, Isla would no doubt have adapted really easily to having a baby brother, but Cruella collects puppies, enjoys them while they are all dinky and cute, then they are tossed to the side when they have a mind of their own.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Kissing a baby on the lips :( Nope sorry I think that is horrible! My kids are older and I've never kissed them on the lips... just not something you should do imo
There’s nothing wrong with kissing your kids on the lips

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I've never heard of these people until my son told me about them and that they lived close by. Saw him in the Chinese last night. He'd come up on his e-scooter. I got very creepy vibes from him and that's without knowing anything about him. Been trying to catch up today!
I'm sure he acted like someone was going to ask for his autograph, the influential public figure. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've never heard of these people until my son told me about them and that they lived close by. Saw him in the Chinese last night. He'd come up on his e-scooter. I got very creepy vibes from him and that's without knowing anything about him. Been trying to catch up today!

Did he order sweet and sour pork balls? (he claims to be vegetarian)

Got a feeling he had a visit from the police at the old house about the e-scooters, interesting he's using them again. Just like the life jackets, he's not taking other's safety seriously. Nasty man. Genuinely feel sorry for you all if he's moved to your area and is acting like an entitled twit again.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Irritated me when Creepy cancelled the hair appointment with a few minutes notice so he could prat around in the garden centre. Why didn’t he nip off and get that rancid hair seen to whilst the kids and Lazy were in the garden centre play bit and then come and collect them? Chaotic little man.
There was no appointment, it’s just because it’s mentioned here so much, but if there was how terrible is it to just miss it, that’s someone’s business who could have had someone else in. Though I don’t know why he doesn’t just go to a barbers you can walk into

Reactions: 23
There is when lazy continuously has herpes on her mouth 🤢 she has one now & creepy is kissing the baby’s lips 😩
It can be life threatening for babies if they catch it with their immune systems being so under developed. Just another prime example of how careless parents they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
so bored of the whole “ poor isla “ thing 🙄 she’s had the most attention and love out of all the kids over the period of their lives thus far. There’s now 2 babies in the house so longgggggggggggggg over due for “ poor isla “ 🙄🙄 to be growing up a little and dealing with life , if she didn’t get the memo in the 2+ years jace has been on Earth then she never will and no amount of continued pandering will help “ poor isla “ she will be fine ! The moment she realises she’s going to be 10 on her next birthday and starts acting like a 10 year old and enjoys what comes with being the BIG sister she is & if she doesn’t then ….. cross that bridge when they come to it.
The babies weight , rounding it down to 7lb makes perfect sense and not something I’d have expected of Sarah but there you go she’s surprised me. It’s hardly a lie compared the whoppers she’s told ! It’s a waste of conversation time and petty AF imho 😐

👋
I’m sorry but she is a 9 year old child who has gone from having lots of attention to nothing.

She’s had two new siblings, been taken out of dance, taken out of school, she no longer sees her friends, her grandparents, her two older sisters don’t want to play with her as much anymore and has moved to new area which she doesn’t know. All of which have happened in the last couple of years.

That would be a lot for anyone to deal with let alone a vulnerable 9 year old child. Yes she may 10 next year but she’s been so isolated and babied that won’t act like a 10 year old should. So yes I feel sorry for Isla because none of this is her fault. It’s her parents fault 100%.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
Watching Sarah say about how she can finally say the name. How much coffee do you think was thrown up the wall every time Chris, Sarah or Hi Steve came on here to have a read in the last few months and all the posts were Mila this and Mila that?
Must have been fuming 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hate the way Sarah always describes her babies as ‘dinky dots’. She’s not even that bloody small FFS, she’s pretty much the average newborn baby girl size. Why is she so desperate for her babies to be tiny? I had an actual tiny baby last year and the complications that come with it are not fun, and pretty sure Sarah would not have been enjoying the newborn bubble so much then. twit.
Exactly this! I'm in hospital again tomorrow with my dinky dot and he wasn't as small as some at 4lb 5 but it'd not easy hoping tomorrow to try find out how bad and how his brain issues will affect him She dosent know how lucky she is! She's got a perfectly average size baby who she's actually putting at risk! Everything this women says anoyes me but I'm still angry from her voice over the other day about every women knows when they walk out they have a baby etc No sadly this isn't true too many people myself included leave without and coming from someone who supposedly had a miscarriage!

Also 10 week wait umm I don't believe that 1 bit my sons only 14weeks old and seen an ophthalmologist twice Yes some care was delayed but they did try and keep ad many appointments as possible especially when it's children

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I felt awful for Isla when she was in the bookshop. Reading should be encouraged across all ages, not just a 2 yo who likes to pick up 3 books and chuck them in the trolley. The Works is one of the best place to get books because they’re such good value. All Isla wanted was a little bit of guidance but they just couldn’t be arsed. It was so sad to see.
best thing for them to do would be to join their local library , it would be free and librarians can help kids choose books , also there are often groups for little kids to join in with parents .

Then again the ingham cuit members can not mix with others !!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They will, but only when they take him to clinic, and claim they don't work and he needs an op. Eye department will call them out on it as they are jealous haters it's the oldest trick in the book.
They will put the patch on but he'll rip it off when his parents aren't looking, and Chris and Sarah won't stop him because they'll be too busy giving all the attention to new favourite Mila.

Anyone notice that Jace doesn’t talk at normal volume, he shouts constantly! I’ve really noticed it since baby girls arrival.
Is it any surprise when his role model is his foghorn mother? I'm constantly turning the volume down because of him when I'm doing the vlog run downs. It'll be interesting to see how Jace reacts when he learns he has to share his toys with Mila; I expect there will be a lot of tantrums. Lazy doesn't know what she's let herself in for.

There is when lazy continuously has herpes on her mouth 🤢 she has one now & creepy is kissing the baby’s lips 😩
And it's him who'll be bringing the Big Franks home and passing them onto Lazy after his trips to the Ibis.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Best regards think that £1500 water fall 🤣 what is it day 2-3? Lol and views have dropped right back down couldn't even keep the extra views a week Oh how far they have fallen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Watching Sarah say about how she can finally say the name. How much coffee do you think was thrown up the wall every time Chris, Sarah or Hi Steve came on here to have a read in the last few months and all the posts were Mila this and Mila that?
Must have been fuming 😂😂😂
I bet they made a right meela it fake veggie obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that cross a new tattoo I don't think I've ever seen that one before only one I've seen is Sarah Ingham forever or something
The cross is the matching tattoo he got done with Justin Cody 😂 Jesus, can you imagine having comments like this floating around the internet about your Dad and how creepy he is.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.