The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one gives a flying duck about hair colour or weight

WHO goes garden furniture/hot tub shopping not even a week after having a baby dragging the baby round the crappy garden centre? why are their priorities arse end up šŸ™„

they are bleeping chavvy lunatics

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Thereā€™s nothing wrong with kissing your kids on the lips
I personally don't agree but thats not to say I think others are being inappropriate by doing so. Each to their own. I do however find it unsettling seeing creepy kiss mila on the lips.. she is newborn, there is no need to impose that on her. She can't consent to anything and is already being explioted disgustingly by her parents who's natural instinct should be to protect her.

Reactions: 14
Choose your fighter

Creepy Christopher Malcolm Ingham
Offense: Can induce vomiting very easily

Defense: Can skate away in a flash
Strength: Can do all household chores independently
Weakness: Easily distracted by teenage girls
Alias: Chris Delonge

Unique trait: Has a ā€œwhoo hoo!ā€ minimum of 50 times daily

Lazy Sarah 38 Ingham
Offense: Highly contagious Herpes Simplex Virus
Defense: Will blind you with her credit card if in sun
Strength: Conserves energy with sloth-like lifestyle
Weakness: Could easily be bribed with a shopping spree/lured with money
Alias: Princess Delonge

Unique trait: Can consume copious amounts of sugar while never eating sugar

Granny Jane Zelda Ingham

Offense: Anonymous threats and vitriol
Defense: Denial and lies
Strength: Makes a killer tuna sandwich (supposedly)
Weakness: Falls apart if reminded of irrelevancy on family channel
Alias: Mummy

Unique trait: Loves to be thirteen again by participating in group chats with teen fans

Hi Steve Ingham
Offense: Tracks all Tattle activity and therefore knows everything that goes on in threads

Defense: Huge ears (which he passed down to Creepy Chris also) to hear a threat from miles away
Strength: High tolerance for crazy (married to Jane)
Weakness: Gets anxious if heā€™s too behind on Tattle
Alias: Grandpa

Unique trait: Loves a good dirty joke

View attachment 692227

Katrina Dixon from Seacroft
Offense: Appalling hand gestures
Defense: Has Seacroft vermin trained to attack
Strength: Tik Tok videos induce laughter (although sometimes disgust)
Weakness: Secretly resentful that her channel did not take off like Lazyā€™s
Alias: Trina

Unique trait: Still has tongue piercing in 30s

View attachment 692229
Ok Iā€™ve weighed up my options. I think Iā€™ll go with Trina. When she hits you with that Seacroft Slam, theyā€™re arenā€™t enough tuna sandwiches in the world to save you šŸ¤œ

Thatā€™s provided sheā€™s still on the roster and not too busy shagging all the time (theyā€™ve decided to try for a baby you know)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What does Sarah do when a 20% off sale and a new baby with an entire range named after it can't shift her Baby and Me stock? I'm quite surprised at the lack of interest

Reactions: 21
What does Sarah do when a 20% off sale and a new baby with an entire range named after it can't shift her Baby and Me stock? I'm quite surprised at the lack of interest
She leaves it a few weeks then tries again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why are they so obsessed with the way their new baby weighs and looks. You can see the body insecurity issues in Isabelle already and she isnā€™t even an adult yet! All of their children are gorgeous, they need to stop focussing on aesthetic and just be real. I do not watch them religiously but I have not once seen Isabelle out with friends, exploring her image or even display any interest outside of that family and sheā€™s 15/16 years of age. Why is she still treated like a kid Jaceā€™s age šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I'm not a perfect parent I make mistakes i own it when I do and learn from them that way however

My kids have a huge age gap exactly like izzy and jace my twins are 13 and my youngest son is 18months and its like having two different families.
As much as I had it sometimes they both have different ideas of fun.
We do family activities like beach and some days out HOWEVER
Teenage children do not want to come food shopping or the park or soft play what they do want is friends friends and friends
My daughter had her friend sleepover last night they got a whole host of things planned out most of it is going to town going on adventures and they do this every weekend and evan more so know its the holidays..... poor izzy šŸ˜Ŗ

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Off Topic
Does anybody think they have a secret nannie / housekeeper?
Living in that premier Inn house .
Loads of washing
All that glass
Fake marble tiles
Three meals a day to cook
Home schooling
Blogging
Being famous šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
How many rooms ?
Prinny to walk
And they sit on the sofa watching movies and go shopping

Reactions: 12
Off Topic
Loads of washing
All that glass
Fake marble tiles
Home schooling
Blogging
How many rooms ?
Prinny to walk
No I would say they donā€™t have any help they do not want people to know how their lives really are .not the happy cLappy family they really are.
they only change the beds at Christmas .
they have some much shein shite they donā€™t bother washing it they discard it
no homeschooling
and as for 3 meals a day they eat shite
yes they sit on their lazy arses washing more shite

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Off Topic
Loads of washing
All that glass
Fake marble tiles
Home schooling
Blogging
How many rooms ?
Prinny to walk
No I donā€™t think they doā€¦ Lazy just treats creepy like an unpaid one šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 21
It can be life threatening for babies if they catch it with their immune systems being so under developed. Just another prime example of how careless parents they are.
Why oh why hasn`t this been mentioned before ,during or after the birth of Mila? A midwife would check Sarah ,and get a dr to take a look aswell.I just don`t understand their complacency.It`s not as if it`s a random cold sore ,Sarah`s always covered in them!If not for yourself woman ,get them treated before you infect your children!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Right we all know that creepy is creepy etc but I actually think that Sarah is the most dangerous/ harmful person in that family

some people seem to think if she gets rid of creepy that everything would be fine but it wouldnā€™t be, the psychological abuse from Sarah to those children is phenomenal

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I just had a response from the ASA about their undeclared ads from their London trip.

Seems like they are asking them to properly declare the ad both in the title and also during the video to make it clearer what parts of the video were gifted.

Your complaint ā€“ Park Plaza Hotels Services (UK) Ltdā€™s advertising in association with The Ingham Family

Thank you for your complaint about Park Plaza Hotelā€™s advertising in association with The Ingham Family. Based on the information you provided, we consider that the ads are likely to be a problem under the rules we apply. We think that the issue can be quickly resolved if Park Plaza Hotels and The Ingham Family are willing to make changes. Therefore, we have contacted them and asked them to add a prominent label to each caption, such as ā€œ#ADā€ or similar. We have also asked them to add a similar label to the parts of each video advertising Park Plaza Hotels.
Once we get an assurance that they will change the ad in a way we consider resolves your complaint, we will close the case. Basic information including the advertiserā€™s name and where the ad appeared will then be published on our website here.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Is the new baby design Mila Rosa anything to do with this company?? She hasnā€™t even named the design Mila Rosabelle.
Donā€™t think so but their showroom is not far from the famous garage forecourt of dreams they spent a week at with the 30 ifam chasing them through the streets they probably passed it on the way to Benidorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Choose your fighter

Creepy Christopher Malcolm Ingham
Offense: Can induce vomiting very easily

Defense: Can skate away in a flash
Strength: Can do all household chores independently
Weakness: Easily distracted by teenage girls
Alias: Chris Delonge

Unique trait: Has a ā€œwhoo hoo!ā€ minimum of 50 times daily

Lazy Sarah 38 Ingham
Offense: Highly contagious Herpes Simplex Virus
Defense: Will blind you with her credit card if in sun
Strength: Conserves energy with sloth-like lifestyle
Weakness: Could easily be bribed with a shopping spree/lured with money
Alias: Princess Delonge

Unique trait: Can consume copious amounts of sugar while never eating sugar

Granny Jane Zelda Ingham

Offense: Anonymous threats and vitriol
Defense: Denial and lies
Strength: Makes a killer tuna sandwich (supposedly)
Weakness: Falls apart if reminded of irrelevancy on family channel
Alias: Mummy

Unique trait: Loves to be thirteen again by participating in group chats with teen fans

Hi Steve Ingham
Offense: Tracks all Tattle activity and therefore knows everything that goes on in threads

Defense: Huge ears (which he passed down to Creepy Chris also) to hear a threat from miles away
Strength: High tolerance for crazy (married to Jane)
Weakness: Gets anxious if heā€™s too behind on Tattle
Alias: Grandpa

Unique trait: Loves a good dirty joke

View attachment 692227

Katrina Dixon from Seacroft
Offense: Appalling hand gestures
Defense: Has Seacroft vermin trained to attack
Strength: Tik Tok videos induce laughter (although sometimes disgust)
Weakness: Secretly resentful that her channel did not take off like Lazyā€™s
Alias: Trina

Unique trait: Still has tongue piercing in 30s

View attachment 692229
Wouldn`t want to bump into any of this lot down a dark alley. #scarredforlife :eek: ...Eta...Sarah is definitely morphing into her sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.