The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think Everly but the only thing throwing me off that is that there’s an A somewhere in the name, unless it really was Mila and that was ditched.

Reactions: 7
Why do the Inghams keep having babies . I tell you why because it takes all the emphasis off noncey mcnoncyson. Nearly a year of guessing names .Then there is the increase in vlog views from it .

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I just said to my hubby I can’t wait til 5, I find out what the minghams new baby is called. He looked at me like he was already doing divorce forms in his head 😂 and then said, please tell me your taking the piss 😂😂
It was so hard trying to keep a straight face, jokes aside, I bet the cult are already clicking refresh 😂
I have been obsessed about finding out the name as well.
Is the clock moving extra slowly today? Why is it not 5PM yet

I am surrounded by people who just don't care about my wellbeing. I am literally shaking with anticipation as this name reveal will change the course of my life and my annoying husband keeps talking to me and my child expects me to feed her

Oh no who am I kidding? Of course I don't have a husband or a child..I am an unemployed tattler living in my parents basement🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She said ages ago the name was chosen but was something different / people may not like / judge? Or something along those lines

Reactions: 4
I did think Everly but the only thing throwing me off that is that there’s an A somewhere in the name, unless it really was Mila and that was ditched.
Unless they’ve switched it so it’s Aurora Everly. Sounds a lot more ‘Sarah’ than Mila.

Those Jace’s cotterpillar was 8 balls. 4 for his name, 2 for head and tail and 2 with stars or something so could still be Mila 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wonder if they've made it like the gender reveal hidden the letters all around the house for the girls to go and 'find' like they dont already know *insert fake screams and tears*.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell Prinny licking the baby .... Not her fault ... Beggars belief 😡
Our daughter is 36 today and I could not imagine taking her out at 3 days old.
1985 was a lovely summer,she had a mother care vest on for about five weeks out in the shade in the garden in her pram And a cat net to protect .... Covered the pram ...
Didn't care a tit about her looking like a cabbage patch doll or the colour of her hair, just sooooo happy ten toes ten fingers and healthy x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think whatever her name is the 2nd letter of the name will be an s to keep in with the theme of the other girls maybe?
I’m not sure they were smart enough to realise all the girls second letter was an ‘s’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this lot are as bad as the Inghams but they put on their gender reveal with all their family and friends and it’s kicking the Inghams ass with views.

That's hilarious. Chris has got really stroppy in the past when views are compared with other channels, so it's definitely a sore subject. Inghams really are old news, they can't compete with the channels with management and other YouTubers behind them but they are desperate to try 🍿 It's why Creepy made them move to a £700k mansion that backs onto a motorway,to keep up with the vlogging Joneses.

Reactions: 20
Didn’t the Creepy one say, at the start of the outbreak of Coronavirus, that he wouldn’t be going anywhere until there was a vaccine? So, why hasn’t he had one? Or more to the point, two?
Yes, Los Angeles back to mandatory masks indoors. This Delta thing is like a whole new virus the way it’s behaving.
Exactly. And with a newborn, too, if he was really that germaphobic he wouldn’t be leaving the home or letting Sarah take the baby anywhere.

Reactions: 12
I still think it's so sad weather people guessed it or not if you have a name for your child you don't change it to try make money off it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I have some god awful feeling it’s going to be Everly. I’m due in December and I’m dead set if it’s a girl that’ll be her name. I swear I’m praying to the name gods today😅😅😅

Reactions: 11
My great grandmother was called Violet Amelia and I loved Amelia when my eldest was born over 40 years ago. My grandmother and mother said please no it’s so dated. We called her Melanie (which she hates) and she gets Mel (which I hate). Amelia is very very popular now I believe. However we must try and contain ourselves for a few more hours. I’m wearing the carpet out pacing with anticipation. I will be hitting the gin shortly. The excitement is way too much
Oh I've already hit the gin, eaten myself into a sugar coma and shredded every item of soft furnishing in the house. I HAVE to calm down now as my husband is threatening to have me sectioned and I'll miss the big reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.