The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also now calling her chubby chubster…..is she diddy or chubby Sarah make up your mind. 😂😂😂 No seriously, for their kid, she’s pretty perfect 👶

Why is she in a onesie and a cardigan? Its not that cold!
I know right, but had to get in we can’t see it because it has her name on the back…..

Reactions: 8
You are correct but most people wear a mask in shops out of respect for other more vulnerable shoppers because you can still get Covid when vaccinated which could be bad for the elderly for example. Secondly any responsible family would have gotten tested if they had cold symptoms in the middle of a pandemic that’s a given, they did not they would rather infect others than ruin their trip or prove the hateers right ! Their me me me mentality strikes again.

Yes exactly. Even if they had covid 18 months back that doesn't afford them any protection now so its a mute point. You are right as masks are more for protecting others. If Sarah gets covid thats through her own stupidity but that poor baby. She probably thinks that as all legal restrictions have listed there is no risk, however the risk to her family (no adults vaccinated, newborn baby) are extremely high at the moment given the high number of cases and lack of legal restrictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It baffles me why this Cotterpillar company would even want to be publically associated with the family of a known groomer :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm thinking Amelia Jane
My great grandmother was called Violet Amelia and I loved Amelia when my eldest was born over 40 years ago. My grandmother and mother said please no it’s so dated. We called her Melanie (which she hates) and she gets Mel (which I hate). Amelia is very very popular now I believe. However we must try and contain ourselves for a few more hours. I’m wearing the carpet out pacing with anticipation. I will be hitting the gin shortly. The excitement is way too much

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It baffles me why this Cotterpillar company would even want to be publically associated with the family of a known groomer :unsure:
My guess is they had a conversation with Chris and he told them it’s all lies because he’s FAMOUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Same here, think I was 14 and minding 3 under 3 until 1am for neighbour.
Kids would have been asleep so Izzy wouldn’t have had to do much. I think she’s capable to be honest. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd have no real problem leaving them alone if there was someone close by they could call in emergency. A neighbour or friend. That house is in the middle of nowhere. Maybe they put a neighbour on notice. If not it's a little bit irresponsible in my view. I would be worried. You never know. Fires happen. And accidents.

Reactions: 17
Just saw on the news, up and down the country, Costas are out the door with people getting their sandwiches and chai lattes for the eagerly awaited name reveal. Ifam and all the old neighbours are preparing to line the streets to to cheer and clap, much like they did for the nhs workers and Sarah passing her driving test, upon hearing the name. If you’ve got little ones, the advice is to keep them up for what is definitely going to a defining moment. Years from now, people will speak of where they were when they heard the name of…the baby from that family on YouTube who were doing pretty well until the dad was caught being a creep with teen girls and then it turned out they were a bunch of dirty chavs who bullied everyone and anyone on the internet until their channel died.

Truly a memorable day.
Brb, off to Costa….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I will openly judge anyone who walks around stores without masks on and I live in the USA in a city where hardly anyone does anymore.

We know Sarah isn’t vaccinated. There’s no excuse. And taking a newborn out mere days after birth is baffling to me personally anyway but especially during a pandemic when it’s known that the new variant is effecting children more.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The new baby looks just like isla & jace which brings me to esme does anyone remember the rumours that esme was possibly Chris's brothers child? The other 3 are so alike it's strange how she looks so different 🤔

Reactions: 10
Just saw on the news, up and down the country, Costas are out the door with people getting their sandwiches and chai lattes for the eagerly awaited name reveal. Ifam and all the old neighbours are preparing to line the streets to to cheer and clap, much like they did for the nhs workers and Sarah passing her driving test, upon hearing the name. If you’ve got little ones, the advice is to keep them up for what is definitely going to a defining moment. Years from now, people will speak of where they were when they heard the name of…the baby from that family on YouTube who were doing pretty well until the dad was caught being a creep with teen girls and then it turned out they were a bunch of dirty chavs who bullied everyone and anyone on the internet until their channel died.

Truly a memorable day.
Brb, off to Costa….
Oh help - maybe I should have placed my order for my birthday Chinese takeaway delivery last night in case they run out this evening. It’s a good job my presents included a bottle of fizz. The is a looming shortage The corks will be popping all over the land shortly after 5pm (approx) tonight 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just saw her latest instagram story, it is summer over there right? why is baby mila (amelia) in a thick onesie and a thick woollen cardigan????
Its not a cold day eaither. Its really muggy i live close enough that its very likely the same thier.

Reactions: 9
Oh help - maybe I should have placed my order for my birthday Chinese takeaway delivery last night in case they run out this evening. It’s a good job my presents included a bottle of fizz. The is a looming shortage The corks will be popping all over the land shortly after 5pm (approx) tonight 🍾
Trying to get a takeaway on a night like this? Don’t fancy your chances. Maybe you should make a quick run to the supermarket to have something in just in case. Now it goes without saying they’ll be sold out of turkey drummers and frozen chicken burgers, but you might be able to get yourself a frozen pizza to take home and incinerate a la Ingham.
How wonderful your birthday should fall on such a momentous day :’)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm imagining the whole village has the bunting out and probably a big street party going on right now to celebrate.

However, the Inghams won't go outside to it because they can't talk to other people.

• Haha
Happy birthday, canny lass! 🥳 🥂

Reactions: 13
Remember when creepy did his attempt of a ‘date night’ but just made her a bucket of turkey drummers 😭 oh how I laughed. He’s quite the romantic isn’t he 😍 I’m so jealous Sarah

• Haha
  • Wow
I wonder if Loomwell design all their own patterns and know that lazy has ripped them off. She’s making on she designed that all by herself.
In this case she isn’t claiming she designed it herself. She posted on the baby and me Instagram that she first saw this design on wallpaper and purchased the commercial license to use the print. So she is legally using it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Remember when creepy did his attempt of a ‘date night’ but just made her a bucket of turkey drummers 😭 oh how I laughed. He’s quite the romantic isn’t he 😍 I’m so jealous Sarah
When was this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My great grandmother was called Violet Amelia and I loved Amelia when my eldest was born over 40 years ago. My grandmother and mother said please no it’s so dated. We called her Melanie (which she hates) and she gets Mel (which I hate). Amelia is very very popular now I believe. However we must try and contain ourselves for a few more hours. I’m wearing the carpet out pacing with anticipation. I will be hitting the gin shortly. The excitement is way too much
ohh thank you for making me feel normal at this exciting time phew !! I only have reminders on all my devices and two alarms for 5 pm I hope they’re not late uploading that would be unbearable at this juncture I won’t be able to eat til I know the suspense is palpable.
#hurryup .
#cantwaitanylonger
#suspense
#couldnotgivetwoshits
#itsgonnabechav
#itsgottabehattie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.