The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the name will be Fivepm in dedication to the time they always promise to upload their vlogs at but never bloody do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably have to wait until Monday for the middle name πŸ˜‚
I'm surprised that they're not doing middle name(s) first, to keep up the interest and suspense. They can get their mate Boris to give us a bank holiday in honour of the celebration because the nation will be too excited to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know how all the streets went quiet when so many people were watching England in the euros final? That's what it's like outside now (actually the road outside my house has indeed gone silent with no one around at all).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know how all the streets went quiet when so many people were watching England in the euros final? That's what it's like outside now (actually the road outside my house has indeed gone silent with no one around at all).
In lieu of an Ingham flag I have laminated all of my favourite Ingham Family posters to hang out from my windows. As well as being weatherproof, I'll be able to wipe them clean if they've been stepped on, what with my basement windows being at ground level on the outside!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.