The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be a short name because she needs to teach the kids how to spell now , the shorter the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Violet Aria
Everly Alissa
Amelia Rose

I'll be way off and it'll be something horribly chavvy that wouldn't stand out too much when they return to live on Seacroft.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really thinks she's famous dosent she 🤣🤣

Well that and they need the views 🤣🤣

What's with all the filters? I'm some pictures baby looks so jaundice then these a photo no filter 🤦‍♀️
The look on her face is that of someone trying really hard to pretend to be asleep so no one talks to her in that strange baby talk voice again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It will be a short name because she needs to teach the kids how to spell now , the shorter the better.
Oh craps. Do you think Paddy Power will reimburse my betting stake? I may have got carried away. I started with Mila then it evolved through Milia, Malia and Talia and before I knew it I ended up at "Jenitalia". I like the idea of a "J" name to match Jason and it's a bit different. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
At this point to they even need to say the blog is going to be late? Given their recent track record 5 30 upload I would nearly consider early 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All for the views, ifam must be getting desperate.
Later they post, more clicks they get..thoughts and prayers for ifam who have to wait 30 extra minutes for the name reveal now

Reactions: 10
If I’d had a third child, I would have called her Amelia Rose, so I hope the Inghams don’t call her that!

Reactions: 8
Probably have to wait until Monday for the middle name 😂

I'm guessing it's Memoii (me moi i) as they're so self obsessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.