The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There

Yeh hah wasn't sure how its spelt I've seen it spelt different a few ways I seem someone name their daughter anavaeh
Tbf it seems like most people who give this name to their child don't know how to spell it either. I can only assume that's why every single one of them I've had ask to confirm the spelling just says "it's heaven backwards", rather than just spelling it.

Scotland, masks are still required too. It’s only England who have made them a choice. Not sure about NI

Sarah’s new “antique” wanklets.
Still needed here in NI.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why do these you tube people act like they are the first to do things!! Iam bored already of the baby vlogs! BTW I Love babies but come on!! Deffo dragging it out for the money!

Reactions: 17
The new baby looks just like isla & jace which brings me to esme does anyone remember the rumours that esme was possibly Chris's brothers child? The other 3 are so alike it's strange how she looks so different 🤔
Yup I've noticed this aswell and the ginger hair, weird how none of the others have bright hair..

Reactions: 1
This could be the company she has bought her name cardigan from , no doubt asked for it to be gifted!
D2F66167-46E4-4DEF-800F-70DD5323CAE4.jpeg

Reactions: 8
If it's Amelia/Emilia (I'm going for the latter to match Esme), then we'll know for certain (even though we already do) that the original name was Mila.

It could still be a 4 letter name though, as Jace has the same number of cotterpillar pieces.

The middle name will have Sarah in it.

Reactions: 13
Didn't lazy love the name Everly ? Im going with that Everly Aurora Heathrow Jean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everly does seem a safe guess

I have no idea. I think it will be one of those guessed here though.

Reactions: 7
Just for fun....Mila-rose

A mix of mila and primrose from her name list

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'd have no real problem leaving them alone if there was someone close by they could call in emergency. A neighbour or friend. That house is in the middle of nowhere. Maybe they put a neighbour on notice. If not it's a little bit irresponsible in my view. I would be worried. You never know. Fires happen. And accidents.
Next door house is almost in mingham garden it’s so close

Reactions: 5
The name has 8 letters, she's shown the back of the caterpillar they're using in the name reveal and it's 8 letters!

Just for fun....Mila-rose

A mix of mila and primrose from her name list
This is a good shout, I thought Mila, and then Primrose 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I just said to my hubby I can’t wait til 5, I find out what the minghams new baby is called. He looked at me like he was already doing divorce forms in his head 😂 and then said, please tell me your taking the piss 😂😂
It was so hard trying to keep a straight face, jokes aside, I bet the cult are already clicking refresh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I will openly judge anyone who walks around stores without masks on and I live in the USA in a city where hardly anyone does anymore.

We know Sarah isn’t vaccinated. There’s no excuse. And taking a newborn out mere days after birth is baffling to me personally anyway but especially during a pandemic when it’s known that the new variant is effecting children more.
Didn’t the Creepy one say, at the start of the outbreak of Coronavirus, that he wouldn’t be going anywhere until there was a vaccine? So, why hasn’t he had one? Or more to the point, two?
Yes, Los Angeles back to mandatory masks indoors. This Delta thing is like a whole new virus the way it’s behaving.

Reactions: 22
  1. The name has 8 letters, she's shown the back of the caterpillar they're using in the name reveal and it's 8 letters!

This is a good shout, I thought Mila, and then Primrose 🤷‍♀️
    One is definitely the head as you can see the ears, so probably a tail too so six letters maybe

Reactions: 8
just saw her latest instagram story, it is summer over there right? why is baby mila (amelia) in a thick onesie and a thick woollen cardigan????
I thought this, without starting a whole new 'personal life stories' section 👀 both my babies were born in the winter. They NEVER wore a cardigan in the house. Always just a vest and sleepsuit. They had cardigans if we went out in the car and blankets.
It baffles me that a mother on her 5th baby doesn't know how to parent. They have her wrapped in that fusty old curtain whilst being held a lot too. So not only does she have 2/3 layers of clothing but she has a curtain lookalike and another humans body heat. The mind boggles!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.