The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sneak peek of sarah xmas shopping for the girls next year when views are lower than the ocean floor and they are up to their eyeballs in debt after spending all their earnings on plastic tat, agricultural trips, court fees, junk food, next sales, and the new baby boy which means iddy biddy isla boo boo will be on present rations of just one gift o_O

there will be no more LOL's for the ingham girls but fortunately plenty of LOLS for us next year!

Have a happy new year tattlers!
F&%k you minghams!
48995963_2864669710225517_7238475123169165312_n.jpg

Reactions: 19
So I'm been lurking a long time without posting and before anyone jumps my bones yes I am a dixon (well not by name sake but am a cousin) that being said I'm not close - as you's have sussed lazy as you's call her picks and chooses family members. nor do I have any inside info etc
But family aside I just couldn't lurk anymore without saying SERIOUSLY have you's no friends/hobbies/interests that's you's are so wrapped up and know Sarah's every move?
I completely get the public outroar about the "alleged" texts & other girls, completely agree they should have addressed it and can't understand or agree (or would like to believe that Sarah knows and is turnin a blind eye) but seriously disecting every inch of their lives like "not a good mum because she didn't cut Isla sandwich etc is a tad obsessive. Someone posted a direct post pleading with S&C to go into 2019 by changing their ways... I encourage you's to do the very same.
Yes they put themselves on TY therefore the public are entitled to their opinions etc but please keep it less petty and stop knit picking at really stupid stuff, i'd also urge yous to consider at sone stage the girls may come across this and would you's like your children reading this about you?? They just don't deserve it

So I'm been lurking a long time without posting and before anyone jumps my bones yes I am a dixon (well not by name sake but am a cousin) that being said I'm not close - as you's have sussed lazy as you's call her picks and chooses family members. nor do I have any inside info etc
But family aside I just couldn't lurk anymore without saying SERIOUSLY have you's no friends/hobbies/interests that's you's are so wrapped up and know Sarah's every move?
I completely get the public outroar about the "alleged" texts & other girls, completely agree they should have addressed it and can't understand or agree (or would like to believe that Sarah knows and is turnin a blind eye) but seriously disecting every inch of their lives like "not a good mum because she didn't cut Isla sandwich etc is a tad obsessive. Someone posted a direct post pleading with S&C to go into 2019 by changing their ways... I encourage you's to do the very same.
Yes they put themselves on TY therefore the public are entitled to their opinions etc but please keep it less petty and stop knit picking at really stupid stuff, i'd also urge yous to consider at sone stage the girls may come across this and would you's like your children reading this about you?? They just don't deserve it
I don’t think you understand sarcasm. Half of the posts are taking the piss, example the cutting the sandwich.

That being said, what we choose to do is entirely up to us. It’s not illegal, it’s not harming their lives in any way (unless they read here and hear some ugly truths). Again, “if the girls read here”, they should’ve thought of that before displaying their entire private lives on the internet, they should’ve thought of that before doubling down after messaging children, they should’ve thought of that before putting money ahead of their children’s well being.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
i'd also urge yous to consider at sone stage the girls may come across this and would you's like your children reading this about you?? They just don't deserve it
I fully agree the girls do not deserve the negativity surrounding them because of their fathers actions but...

When there are numerous articles and videos all over the internet about Chris Ingham, I really don't think a gossip thread will be the girls concern. What will concern them is Why did their Dad message young girls? Was he grooming them? Why did their Dad cheat with numerous young women and allegedly have another child with one?
Also Why did our Mum ignore all this and pretend it never happened?

If those allegations had no truth in them then they would be removed and an apology published.

Did Chris apologise for his behaviours and think about the consequences of his actions?
No. Hell No.

I highly doubt anyone here will tone down their opinions or change the manner in which they post. The Ingham Family brand have chosen to live in the public eye, they've chosen to show their children online and "take every opportunity to make memories" regardless of the upset it could/will cause the girls in the future.
That isn't a gossip threads fault. The blame lays completely on Chris and Sarah they give the content for this thread to continue.

Reactions: 49
You're right, some of it is petty, some of it is not needed, and some of it detracts from the real issues.
My issue is that the alleged texts are not your main concern, it's hidden between thinking everyone here has no life and your concern for the girls reading what is written here.
If you are that concerned about those girls why haven't you done anything? Why haven't you said anything? Why haven't you addressed the inappropriate messages between Chris and vulnerable children/young adults? You've lurked, yet only to state everyone here is in the wrong! YOU are in probably a better position than most to do something, say something, or maybe make a difference for the Ingham girls. Have you?
I'm disgusted that there must be people around them, or close to them, that could say something to back up the girls that have come forward, but haven't.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Where to start with this one:-
Firstly, I think I can safely say that nobody here will ‘jump your bones’. I assume you are unaware that this means to have sex with (ooh nitpicking)
You say that you have been lurking for a long time and I notice that you have read and liked comments in other threads as well. Yet we are the ones who need to get friends and hobbies. I see hypocrisy is a family trait.
You don’t need to use the word alleged when referring to the texts that Creepy sent. The evidence to prove that these were genuine was taken to the police who issued a statement confirming this.
Your inane comment about the Isla’s sandwich posts just seem to prove that wit and sarcasm are obviously too subtle for you. Tell you what, if I ever see Creepy or Lazy out I’ll custard pie them instead, is that more your level of humour?
This is a trash thread on a gossip site what did you expect to read? Mixed in with what you call pettiness and nitpicking are a great many serious points. The banter is just the bubble wrap.
Regarding the girls, I think you will have realised from reading here that the welfare of them has always been of great concern to many people.
The people being trashed here are Creepy and Lazy, who deserve everything they get.
If the girls go online and see this site, believe me they will have waded through a lot more first like YouTube channels and newspaper reports.
This whole situation is a disgusting mess caused by Creepy who is supported and enabled by his Lazy ass wife.
They alone are responsible for the situation that they have put their children in, No One Else.

Thank you for your concern, however I shall continue to tattle as I please.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
You're a cousin of Sarah? You have my condolences.

Comments here do become petty at times, I agree. However it is a gossip site and therefore the kind of space that people will use to air their opinion on everything they glean from the vlogs. If they didn't vlog things, we wouldn't know about them, then this thread wouldn't exist, so until they stop sharing said things, forums like this will continue on.

Hobbies friends and interests do exist for myself and no doubt other forum users, it takes merely a few minutes of my day to read and post here. I'm eager to check in today in the hope that Chris has been made accountable for his disgusting actions.

You say you're not close, but have you not even had the inclination to say or ask anything about the evidence of Chris sending those messages?

*Edited to avoid a double post*

I came across this on twitter. I hope for the alleged under age girls that this isn't true :(

20181231_074242.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Where to start with this one;-
Firstly, I think I can safely say that nobody here will ‘jump your bones’. I assume you are unaware that this means to have sex with (ooh nitpicking)
You say that you have been lurking for a long time and I notice that you have read and liked comments in other threads as well. Yet we are the ones who need to get friends and hobbies. I see hypocrisy is a family trait.
You don’t need to use the word alleged when referring to the texts that Creepy sent. The evidence to prove that these were genuine was taken to the police who issued a statement confirming this.
Your inane comment about the Isla’s sandwich posts just seem to prove that wit and sarcasm are obviously too subtle for you. Tell you what, if I ever see Creepy or Lazy out I’ll custard pie them instead, is that more your level of humour?
This is a trash thread on a gossip site what did you expect to read? Mixed in with what you call pettiness and nitpicking are a great many serious points. The banter is just the bubble wrap.
Regarding the girls, I think you will have realised from reading here that the welfare of them has always been of great concern to many people.
The people being trashed here are Creepy and Lazy, who deserve everything they get.
If the girls go online and see this site, believe me they will have waded through a lot more first like YouTube channels and newspaper reports.
This whole situation is a disgusting mess caused by Creepy who is supported and enabled by his Lazy ass wife.
They alone are responsible for the situation that they have put their children in, No One Else.

Thank you for your concern, however I shall continue to tattle as I please.
Where I'm from "jump your bones" definitely doesn't have anything to do with sex! Apologies for the mix communication on that part!

Secondly I haven't been lurking on any other threads (Just here) and yes I have liked posts on this thread... so what? Not anywhere in my post did I ever defend C&S in anyway!

I fully agree with you & others, THEY put the girls in this mess, I simply asked for you's to be mindful that the girls may read this either now or in the future...

Reactions: 1
Where I'm from "jump your bones" definitely doesn't have anything to do with sex! Apologies for the mix communication on that part!

Secondly I haven't been lurking on any other threads (Just here) and yes I have liked posts on this thread... so what? Not anywhere in my post did I ever defend C&S in anyway!

I fully agree with you & others, THEY put the girls in this mess, I simply asked for you's to be mindful that the girls may read this either now or in the future...
Strange that your browsing history shows that on 12th Dec you liked comments in the Jessica Avery/Lilypod and Sweetpea thread.
Maybe some other family member then?
As for the phrase ‘Jump your bones’ see below and take your pick, that is the definition regardless of locational colloquialisms.
70C60E43-BFDF-4BAC-9E5C-282063E90ABE.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I assume you have spoken to Creepy and Lazy and had the same conversation with them about how their/his behaviour could impact on their girls in the future?? I don't understand why you would point out you are a relative, unless you had inside information it is totally irrelevant!!

Reactions: 22
No I mean she was lying about it not making the vlog. Of course it did. There were 2 times when Isla took medicine on camera both part of vlogs. Most recently was in the car when she had an ear infection about a yr ago and another in their early vlogs when she was about 3/4 both times crying and they filmed it anyway. More humiliation...
Yes i remember both ,especially when they "asked" (persuaded) her to traipse around the shops ,despite feeling so poorly."Mother of the year" right there.So long as it`s what YOU want ,eh Sarah??

Reactions: 6
How do you know the car is an old one and not new? I have a discovery but couldn’t tell you which models are which. A car is a car to me these days. Mines a different shape to that one from what I could see and mines a 2015.
I think the fact the drivers seat had indentation in the leather from use was a give away ?

Reactions: 6
Certainly not going to jump down your throat but as a long time lurker, you are no different than us. You have at some point like us taken time out of your day to google the Inghams to have found this site and then also given up precious time to lurk. Believe us the only thing we would all like to see wrapped up is there channel, but sadly while they are making money this is never going to happen as self obsessed narcissists.

Sadly we majority of us here have done exactly the same to find this site. Why, not because we want to see harm to the girls, but to come here out of pure concern for those lovely girls.

As you say they put themselves on TV, if they cannot handle the backlash of their actions, then they never should have done this.

As a parent my children come first. My youngest like probably half the nation of youngsters aspire to be a You Tube star. Would I let her make videos No, Hell No. Would I allow her to be paraded all over the internet No, Hell No. Would I allow her to be put in such a vulnerable position where she is able to read the negative comments about her No, Hell No. I want to keep my daughter safe and away from this harm. Something S&C cannot see. They really only see the £££££ and are continually putting their fans down.

At the end of the day this is a gossip site, somewhere for us to vent our anger at these vile human beings. Is it not better we rage here than all over their videos. If they did not love the attention so much from all the ifam lovers, they would turn off comments on their videos

It was in there old house and she was sat on the counter top in the kitchen so was a while ago

I love how a cousin assumes they don't deserve to be spoken about. They don't deserve it.
Chris ingham and his adorable wife brought this on themselves. They pulled in the views by constant tat and surprises, then Chris groomed and exploited young girls because he thought he had power as a YouTube star. God forbid he actually got away with it for longer what he would have done. He is a dangerous slimy person and for the rest of the girls lives their friends parents will not want their kids going near their family home. What kind of life is that ? When they can't have friends over because daddy is a creep. He has given himself this reputation for life it won't go away so I think THAT is the issue here not what people write on tattle life. People on here are just absolutely sick of this family exploiting fans to get money, they can travel to any country they want and buy all the tat in the world after him doing what he has done, while the honest hard working people have to sit back and watch. Although they can pretend all they want, how can anyone be happy with the pressure and the back lash they face.

Unbelievably sad for those girls and what he has done and a mother who condones it for money, well that's the problem here Cousin Dixon. It has absolutely nothing to do with us if the kids read it. They can blame their own...

• Heart
Anybody else noticed that there seems to be an awful lot of new accounts popping up in this thread the last few days?

Reactions: 27
I wrote that direct message and at no point does it say go into 2019 and change your ways..... So please if you word things please word correctly. It said go into 2019 and do what's right apologise to these girls he was inappropriate with.
Yes the girls may one day see all this and that's awful but wouldn't it be no different a married 30+ man hitting on Isabelle and asking her to go skinny dipping in under 3 years time. I'm sure your family would see this as very different if tables were turned. Sarah herself said that parents should parent their own children and explain christmas, well Sarah if her girls reads anything should take her own advice and parent her children and protect them and not put them in the situations shecdoes. I'm sure if they are the loving parents they are and they don't want their children at risk of reading anything they can easily come off social media and live a private
life. There choice .you can't have it both ways where everyone loves everything you do .. Everyone has an opinion. Just as you do.b

Anybody else noticed that there seems to be an awful lot of new accounts popping up in this thread the last few days?[
Oh yes

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t sleep so I decided to make a list of all the Ingham holidays, sorry agricultural travel adventures, of 2018 (please correct any mistakes I’ve made):

January: London and Brighton
February: NY (plus a school trip to Italy for Issy)
April: Florida (this actually came across as a really nice holiday, except for Isla’s ridiculous birthday)
May: Forest Holidays
May: London and Legoland
July: did they go to Forest Holidays again for a weekend? Or did I imagine it?
July: Crete (Issy went somewhere else with her grandparents I think)
August: Australia and Singapore (this looked like such a dire holiday!)
October: Mablethorpe
December: Dubai
December: Lapland (how they made this seem utterly unmagical I have no idea)
December: Yorkshire Dales
December: some other entirely pointless destination

Presumably I’m a jealous hater for suggesting that 13 holidays in a year is both ridiculous and undesirable?!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.