The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure this was brought for her birthday? Which whether it was paid for by Chris or not, is the urban decay palette not the one she’d brought from somewhere then later on looked in another shop, found it was £6 cheaper so tried to traipse across the shopping centre to take it back to then buy the cheaper one.. (and it was late the centre was going to close it was all a big drama...)
Where have you heard this?

On that page I took the screenshot from she replied to someone's comment about the palette being cheaper but it wasn't even £6 cheaper, im sure it was like £3/4. I may ve mistaken though, I'll see if I can find it again...

Attachments

Reactions: 1
One of the girls got really hurt last night apparently.
A. I hope the girl is okay
B. I hope they don’t clickbait it
A. Bloody hell, me too
B. It’s like you don’t know them at all.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20181231-121411_Facebook.jpg

£4.50, she who throws ££££ at all sorts of pointless bits and bats, returned it for a whopping £4.50.

Oh sorry cross posted that screenshot.

I'm sure they maybe fell over and grazed a knee but of course it has to be shrouded in mystery and bigged up for the clickbait. Vile the pair of them!

Reactions: 6
Where have you heard this?

On that page I took the screenshot from she replied to someone's comment about the palette being cheaper but it wasn't even £6 cheaper, im sure it was like £3/4. I may ve mistaken though, I'll see if I can find it again...
Was on the Instagram page the caption underneath

So reading the instagram post ‘one of them got really hurt but is fine now’ just makes me think either..
One of them got hurt, not really hurt and they’re just trying to bring a bit of drama/views for the vlog
Or
One of them genuinely got quite hurt and could use a rest but caring mother of the year Sarah is downplaying it so they can go out vlogging and not have to look after her.

Either way I hope whoever got hurt is ok.

Reactions: 18
The fact she makes a statement one of these three beauties "got really hurt" (they're ok now) then says don't miss tonight's vlog, I'm doubting it's anything serious and it's sowing a seed for tonight's clickbait to gain interest in another holiday vlog.

Reactions: 19
Isla looks shattered in that insta pic! They are totally in dlp ... the cheek of them!

If they are using a mild, fairly typical childhood scrape or knock as click bait that shows how truly shameful they are. I can’t see how you get “really” hurt but equally are “OK now”!

Reactions: 14
If they are using a mild, fairly typical childhood scrape or knock as click bait that shows how truly shameful they are. I can’t see how you get “really” hurt but equally are “OK now”!
Exactly! Either one of those girls is hurt ,and then (any normal parent) ,would state there`d be no vlog ,as they are caring for said hurt child. If this is to drag in more views ,i couldn`t be more sickened..Surely they won`t??

Reactions: 11
Sad to hear one of the girls got hurt - Has the real sassybelle whereabouts been accounted for?

The girls looked pale and shattered. I really think they could have skipped this break. The girls looked ready to go home.

I think it's awful that the girls had to drive for hours without being told where they are going. These are not OMG surprises they are pure mind fucks (want of a better word). I felt sad they clearly wanted to know where they were going and had had enough for these silly surprises.

Loved it when Issy ordered the latte instead of a hot chocolate! The look on Sarahs face. The poor girl needed a coffee she had no idea how long left on her journey she had!

Reactions: 28
To me the phrase ‘really hurt’ would be something that would warrant a hospital trip. But we all know one of them probably fell over.

Reactions: 14
Why, when the Dixon’s show up, are they so cloak and dagger about who they actually are? Considering the family could over populate a small country it’s like saying they live in Leeds... it doesn’t narrow it down.

I hear what you are saying about the girls possibly seeing this site one day, but maybe they should have considered that before ‘chasing the dream’? It’s rare that someone becomes of note and only recieves positivity. If you look at this objectively, what would you have expected after Jess name forward. If you are shady and creepy you are not going to get positivity in return. Chris thought, and still does, that he’s untouchable. What the last six months has proved is that he’s an arrogant fool.

The reason Sarah gets tit too is because she has a number of character traits that invite scrutiny and Criticism. She has become entitled, stroppy and arrogant. She promotes mental health while simultaneously using it as a means to discredit people. She isn’t a good example of an empowered woman because she puts material things before integrity, and she promotes consumerism like nobody I’ve even know before... while ignoring the sexual dishonesty of her husband. When confronted with these character flaws she becomes passive aggressive and rants about ‘making memories’. How on earth can you apply value to four holidays in a month? Holidays are valuable when they mean something. I don’t get holidays should be a novelty not a weekly occurrence. Finally, Sarah needs to remember where the money comes from what makes this all possible. No audience, no money! Ranting at the people who make her lifestyle possible will hasten the end of the gravy train she’s stumbled upon.

They both need to remember that all that they have is dependent on the goodwill of the people who watch. Thier views are indicative that the good will is running out... fast! Nobody owes them anything, and their income has never been guaranteed.

Maybe they would be better of planning for a post YouTube future than continually trying to limit the visible negativity towards them and pretending that everything is hunky dory to unsuspecting brands. And maybe they should look more inwardly for the reasons people have such strong opinions about them. It’s not jealousy, far from it. It’s about integrity, morals and humility. things Chris and Sarah lack.
Yes these tiddlywinks who watch are not the ones who are paying for the internet or their phone data or whatever, so if the parents actually monitor what they are watching and ban them from the channel that’s a view lost.
I really don’t know how these youtubers manage to apply for a mortgage when their income is not guaranteed especially if it’s for 25yrs

To me the phrase ‘really hurt’ would be something that would warrant a hospital trip. But we all know one of them probably fell over.
That's exactly what I was going to say. I'm sure they just grazed a knee or something.

Isabelles smile is so fake in that photo and all 3 girls look exhausted. Also why have they still got on christmas jumpers? I can't wear mine after boxing day ?

Yes these tiddlywinks who watch are not the ones who are paying for the internet or their phone data or whatever, so if the parents actually monitor what they are watching and ban them from the channel that’s a view lost.
I really don’t know how these youtubers manage to apply for a mortgage when their income is not guaranteed especially if it’s for 25yrs
If you put down a big enough deposit I think you can, say 40-50% as if you can't pay its very easy for them to sell and recoup the money. So youtuber's perhaps save a huge chunk to put down. Also, The Ingham's (and others) have official ltd companies with merch etc. It's the same as Katie Price and Love Island people, has a shelf life but still gets mortgages etc

No matter how much make up she uses she will still be an ugly troll on the inside
Maybe that's why she cakes the makeup on because she knows she's an ugly,disgusting, vile "woman". It's a mask...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.