The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assuming you have to pay each time you take the test? That's going to be a lot of money down the toilet!
You have to pay for the test, for an hours lesson before the test and then an hour to use the driving instructors car for your test. So yeah it would rack up.

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the detailed response. It's interesting to see how it works in another country. In Aus it takes years to get to a full license. Hours have to be logged, lots of different tests and so on.
I wonder if Sarah has failed the theory test or the practical.
I thought maybe you were in AUS. I did a display project for my local museum of the police, which included a board with information about driving laws and licences around the world. We did this, because the previous year, the police museum had a display of both cop bicycles and a board on cycling laws and licences (!) around the world, so I thought I'd do something similar for the police car display we did. I ended up in a convo with a young woman from Queensland a few weeks before I started writing the text, and she said most Australian states have a learner's permit stage, then other 'provisional stages' before you get a full licence.

I could add that in the UK, when you have just passed your practical and got your full licence, you have a two year period where it is easier to be disqualified through accumulating penalty points, than it is to get disqualified after that 'probationary period is up'.

Our theory test costs £23, that's 41 AUD a pop. The practical test is £62 ($111) a time and it's also difficult to pass first time so it is expensive to get your licence in the UK. Plus the usual 2 hours instruction fee from your instructor, for the hire of their dual-control vehicle, is around £50 to £60 for two hours, depending on your instructor.

If I were Sarah, I wouldn't be spending so much on holidays and tat for the kids, cause it's using up money for whatever tests she needs to keep retaking!!

Also, with regard to tons of goodies and tat, we never saw the multiple advent calendars and the gift bags each day for all the girls towards the end of December did we? Unless it was me not watching all of each video.

Reactions: 2
You have to pay for the test, for an hours lesson before the test and then an hour to use the driving instructors car for your test. So yeah it would rack up.
I will be £125 when I take my test and the same again if I fail and the lessons in between which are £26

And I’ve just had a thought, the person who leaked the car info obviously has inside info or lives on the street. I’m pretty positive when they left for the cottage she went to get out the car and said oh no I can’t, is that because the car was already there? I can’t think how else they would find out

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty positive when they left for the cottage she went to get out the car and said oh no I can’t, is that because the car was already there? I can’t think how else they would find out
If it was there...it would have been hilarious if they came back to nonce sprayed painted right across it!
I don't think the neighbours would bat an eyelid. They didn't go trick or treating in their street because I don't think they would have got a warm reception!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet Chris gets it in the ear day and night , it’s all one big act , if Sarah genuinely loved Chris she would have been devastated and could never have looked at him again , what he did was repugnant to any decent person .
No brand will touch them with a barge pole and it’s killing Sarah and Chris hears about the reasons for their downfall day and night , I’ll bet the language isn’t pretty either .
That’s my gut feeling for what it’s worth
She should watch herself as he could snap one day and do her in with the hoover lead and bury her under the patio Brookside style along with her bits and bats - i'm only joking but he does look the type to anger easily, I don't trust his nice guy act.

Reactions: 5
She should watch herself as he could snap one day and do her in with the hoover lead and bury her under the patio Brookside style along with her bits and bats - i'm only joking but he does look the type to anger easily, I don't trust his nice guy act.
I think it would be the other way around...she's too lazy to bury him so will fly tip him with all the rest of the junk!

Reactions: 12
I think in the garage is nursery stuff for the baby to be honest.
So another surprise coming for Sarah...let's hope that's the only one and not another love child of Chris' on the way too!
...Maybe the nursery stuff is from his love child. Now wouldn't that be NICE!

Thoughts on tonight’s offering:-
It was obviously footage from a few days, codged together as the drone shots show Granny Jane’s car.
Why does Lazy say they’ve been storing the Christmas presents in the bathroom? It’s for the same reason that the girls have been sharing a bedroom, because Creepy is installed in the other double bedroom. [ Lazy clearly has no room in her bed what with that giant unwashed pillow and what must be living on it by now]
A least the girls have had one cooked meal whilst they’ve been away. [ The rest has just been builder’s butties and random sugar, usually given whenever Lazy felt hungry]
Izzy is clearly struggling to even pretend to care about the shitshow that her parents are inflicting on them. [ Her face in the car said it all ‘God please make it stop’]
They obviously left Granny Mingham to sort out Prinny and the trailer of tat. [ Lazy can’t be expected to deal with that, she is pregnant you know and will soon be delivering that baby down the leg of that festering onesie that’s welded to her body]
A new word of the day from Lazy...Jyamp as in, Prinny is Jyammping on that carrot

It’s like they can’t just ever be at home because that’s too much like real life. They are terrified of a normal day to day existence as theirs is full of secrets and lies.
These are not holidays they are having, they are escapes from having to face the truth.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That reminds me of a joke on a comedy show I used to listen to on Radio 2, as a child, while trying to get to sleep at night.

Child A: 'I was born 5 times'
Child B: 'You can't be born 5 times'
Child A: 'You can if the midwife leaves your Mum's tights on'

Reactions: 4
When I watched the vlog earlier I noticed Isla say "I was watching one of our old vlogs where I had earache and had to have the medicine." Sarah goes on to say that Isla was around 2 in that video and that vlog never made it on the channel and that it was just stored on the iPad.

Firstly, they started vlogging in 2015 making it 3 years ago, and Isla would have been 3-4 years old. So it wouldn't have been an old vlog that never surfaced.

Secondly, the time Isla had earache and had to have medicine was in March this year - this clip resurfaced in the rewind video that was posted yesterday or so. I'm assuming that Isla managed to watch that vlog rewind video somehow and that's where she saw the clip from.

Reactions: 24
When I watched the vlog earlier I noticed Isla say "I was watching one of our old vlogs where I had earache and had to have the medicine." Sarah goes on to say that Isla was around 2 in that video and that vlog never made it on the channel and that it was just stored on the iPad.

Firstly, they started vlogging in 2015 making it 3 years ago, and Isla would have been 3-4 years old. So it wouldn't have been an old vlog that never surfaced.

Secondly, the time Isla had earache and had to have medicine was in March this year - this clip resurfaced in the rewind video that was posted yesterday or so. I'm assuming that Isla managed to watch that vlog rewind video somehow and that's where she saw the clip from.
Yes I was thinking that too. Lazy is at another lie. Knows it was terrible to humiliate her child like that when she was sick and crying about taking medicine. What a vermin of a mother!

Reactions: 7

I'm almost certain that Isla did have that medicine a few years ago - it was mentioned when she was ill - so i don't think Sarah was entirely lying. However, with the recent clip and now Isla just happening to be talking about it, it does make me think she is referring to this one and has somehow stumbled across it.

It's not a surprise ffs, there's no way she didn't know. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.
Who was it that first outed the car on Twitter? Guess we know we can trust that source, whoever it is knows their stuff.
It was Creepy Chronicles

I'm almost certain that Isla did have that medicine a few years ago - it was mentioned when she was ill - so i don't think Sarah was entirely lying. However, with the recent clip and now Isla just happening to be talking about it, it does make me think she is referring to this one and has somehow stumbled across it.
No I mean she was lying about it not making the vlog. Of course it did. There were 2 times when Isla took medicine on camera both part of vlogs. Most recently was in the car when she had an ear infection about a yr ago and another in their early vlogs when she was about 3/4 both times crying and they filmed it anyway. More humiliation...

Currently making doco about their life. anyone know what happened to the pic of chris holding the err.. sexually explicit object to his groin?

I will be £125 when I take my test and the same again if I fail and the lessons in between which are £26

And I’ve just had a thought, the person who leaked the car info obviously has inside info or lives on the street. I’m pretty positive when they left for the cottage she went to get out the car and said oh no I can’t, is that because the car was already there? I can’t think how else they would find out
Oh trust me when I say that there are lots of people close to the Inghams who despise them. They are surrounded by snakes but don't realise it.

Reactions: 12
Even in that picture....Chris is living a fantasy....pretty much like his life now!
It’s that faraway glazed look in his eyes and that slack jawed expression that makes it so much worse.
You just know he’s only got a needle-dick, and can but dream??

• Haha
Reactions: 14

There was this blog when Isla would have been 3, again filmed by her mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.