The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched smug Sarah and cannot believe the trouble that McPhee woman has been causing, not to mention the little ifam shits she seems to be recruiting to help do her dirty work.
Also that Jess has been diagnosed with autism and that because of that she needs to be supervised on social media and that it was clearly her and her parents faults that Chris messaged her.
The only person who is at fault here is Chris!
What a bunch of deluded wackjobs!
. I’ve just been told by Mc flee my name has been reported for commenting that I enjoy the unique fams vlogs. And how I don’t agree with her horrible attitude towards jess . Do they really think I care.?

Reactions: 13
Will she go onto a provisional license IF she passes her test? How does it all work in the UK? If so, how long until she has a full license? If you're ready to take a test, why wait until the end of next month?
Will she have to do a practical test or a computer test or both?
In the U.K. the tests are often so full you have to books weeks in advance. I did. Your instructor kinda guesses when you’ll be ready to give you enough notice

Reactions: 2
How bloody vile. There are so many high functioning autistic people who work in high powered jobs that this McPhee woman wouldn't have the intelligence to do. So why say Jess needs supervising on social media is absolutely disgusting. She's completely blinkered.
Absolutely, my Pain Management Consultant at my local hospital is on the Autistic spectrum, the guy is an absolute genius as well as a head anesthetist. That McPhee woman hasn't got a bloody clue, what an idiot!

Reactions: 13
Hi, I think 'provisional licence/license' must mean something different in the nation you're in?

In the UK, once you're 16 years and nine months old, this is the earliest you can apply for our provisional licence, which is just a green permit to learn to drive. In the UK, there is no obligation to have a minimum formal hours of instruction, like some nations do. You can either get driving lessons and/or be taught by someone who is over 21, has insurance for themselves and you the learner driver and has had a full UK licence for 3 years or more.

You have to pass a theory test on a computer before you take your practical test. The theory test is a multiple choice test of Highway Code (driving and road laws) plus a Hazard Perception Test, which is a simulator of driving to test your reactions to potential road hazards that you as the driver might need to deal with/compensate for. The latter is just a series of simulated CGI clips and you have to click on the computer to show you've detected the hazard.

After passing both parts of the Theory Test, you can then take a Practical Test. This is a 45 minute drive with a driving examiner in which there is a period of following a route while the examiner inspects your driving skills and awareness and reaction to hazards, then there are things such as parking and other car maneuvres.

After passing a Practical Test, you get a pink licence and you can drive unsupervised.
Thanks for the detailed response. It's interesting to see how it works in another country. In Aus it takes years to get to a full license. Hours have to be logged, lots of different tests and so on.
I wonder if Sarah has failed the theory test or the practical.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the detailed response. It's interesting to see how it works in another country. In Aus it takes years to get to a full license. Hours have to be logged, lots of different tests and so on.
Will be the practical if she has failed anything. You can’t even take that without the theory so she wouldn’t have it booked in if that makes sense

Reactions: 5
I can imagine she failed her theory a few times. The questions are all common sense and we know she has none of that ?

Reactions: 16
Will be the practical if she has failed anything. You can’t even take that without the theory so she wouldn’t have it booked in if that makes sense
Assuming you have to pay each time you take the test? That's going to be a lot of money down the toilet!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely, my Pain Management Consultant at my local hospital is on the Autistic spectrum, the guy is an absolute genius as well as a head anesthetist. That McPhee woman hasn't got a bloody clue, what an idiot!
It's not all about people who need support. It's a spectrum condition and many actually go against stereotypes.
TV and books don't always do it justice though.

Assuming you have to pay each time you take the test? That's going to be a lot of money down the toilet!
Yep. Plus she would have to pay for the use of the instructors car (assuming that’s what she’s been taking the tests in) driving lessons here are anything between £20-£30 per hour!

Reactions: 4
. I’ve just been told by Mc flee my name has been reported for commenting that I enjoy the unique fams vlogs. And how I don’t agree with her horrible attitude towards jess . Do they really think I care.?
Who on earth has she reported you to?!

Reactions: 1
Yep. Plus she would have to pay for the use of the instructors car (assuming that’s what she’s been taking the tests in) driving lessons here are anything between £20-£30 per hour!
Unless she's taking the test in Peppa?

Unless she's taking the test in Peppa?
I hope for the sake of the test person (sorry can’t think of their proper title!) and all the unfortunate souls on the roads around the test centre that she is taking the test in a fully dual controlled car ?

I want to do medicine as a postgraduate - it's great to hear of a doctor who's open about having ASD as well as being a great doctor.

Reactions: 7
Do you think they’ve gone away now as this will be more than likely the last one they will fit in before the baby’s born? Those kids I bet were actually so excited to get home and chill and play with all the new toys they got, but nope can’t let that get in the way of some more ££££ I know my kids would be exhausted and testing my patience big time if they didn’t ever get some down time. But we don’t see that do we! Not such a relatable family IF everything is all Sooper Dooper A-MAZ-ING all the time!

Reactions: 10
Do you think they’ve gone away now as this will be more than likely the last one they will fit in before the baby’s born? Those kids I bet were actually so excited to get home and chill and play with all the new toys they got, but nope can’t let that get in the way of some more ££££ I know my kids would be exhausted and testing my patience big time if they didn’t ever get some down time. But we don’t see that do we! Not such a relatable family IF everything is all Sooper Dooper A-MAZ-ING all the time!
They've got February half term to squeeze another holiday in ?

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I get this wrong, but have you noticed the last 3 abroad holidays they have had (omg I should actually rephrase that as all 3 of these have happened this month)! They have delayed filming on all three for a day, putting 2 days vlogs into one. We have suspected that is so that they are virtually on their way home by the time it goes live. This time, does anyone else think they have done this so that noone will report them to Disney if he has been banned from the parks? Think about it, they will go live tomorrow which will only be a few hours before midnight New Years Eve, too late for Disney to act upon any emails received etc as they will probably be leaving on New Years Day. Hope this makes sense. Perhaps they are not as clueless as they make out. Vile vile individuals.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.