The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what's stopped them uploading tonight then? Not that we are missing anything as it would just have been another day at the cottage and in the pool.

Then I wish her and her guide dog all the best for the New Year.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can't believe they're going away straight after the holiday. The kids are frankly spoiled with presents and holidays year round. Can they ever have a week or a day at their own, indeed, without shopping for anything or getting presents?

I've realised they've spent almost all of Dec away, Dubai, Laapland and an Xmas away in quick succession. Just ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Are we going to be treated to yet “ANOTHER SHOCK SURPRISE FOR THE GIRLS”
vlog tomorrow

Reactions: 12
Paris did cross my mind after the ears also, my goodness trying to get in all the travel they can before the baby spoils that for them for a while, she loves it as it means she can sit on her arse and let him go on the rides with the kids! I’m sure the kids would love just as much being at home and playing with all their new toys!

Reactions: 10
Think we all for once need to go live with them at 7 and bombard the comments section to the right of the picture as I believe these cannot be deleted and everyone who watches after when it is not live will see all the bad comments they ignore when they are down below. Well worth giving them the view, vile disgusting human beings. I honestly dont think this trip is going to go down well.

Reactions: 8
Think we all for once need to go live with them at 7 and bombard the comments section to the right of the picture as I believe these cannot be deleted and everyone who watches after when it is not live will see all the bad comments they ignore when they are down below. Well worth giving them the view, vile disgusting human beings. I honestly dont think this trip is going to go down well.
Absolutely agree, I’m right behind you. However I won’t be able to comment as hey have both blocked me but good luck

Reactions: 3
I also see now they had the 2 x Christmas Day and Christmas Eve vlog big hits, views are back to normal.

Reactions: 2
Yes anyone would think she is defending the Inghams or rooting for them
In some way, shape or form
Because I ask why people are upset about anyone having peas and corn? There are things said here that I don't agree with and that does not mean I am defending anyone.

Reactions: 1
I think they are going to Disneyland paris

Also I am by far not their fans at all. They disgust me but I don't think the girls hair is horrible, well except the ends for Isabelle. Her dark long hair was better. What's wrong with Isla growing her hair long it's cute.

And I agree so much on the bikes. I've never known kids that don't go outside on bikes!!! It's crazy!!!
I guarantee their life has been about recording the moment than actually living
What are they living for ?

Another thing I don't want to seem mean but I noticed grom
Previous pics Isabelle gaining a bit weight too . All those eating out. I feel bad mentioning this when it's a child but it's the lazy mother I blame!! It's not fair what they do to those kids
Show them normality

If it’s Disneyland Paris and they get in without any issues then they’ve “won” he has got away with it. I can’t believe how smug they are . But he will get too cocky and will mess up again!

Reactions: 5
Back when this first came out, and Twitter were very vocal about it all, the IFAM that had started to see the truth started talking out, does anyone remove of them saying to Amy Palmer Something along the lines of
“You’ve been in the group chat you know what he’s like you have to speak out”

I’m paraphrasing because I can’t remember the exact wording but Amy went completely silent on Twitter, removed any mention of the Inghams at all.

I wonder if his “ChaiFam group chat” is a thing again....and how many underage girls or mothers of underage girls are in it.
She seemed a nice enough woman, just not very clued up or switched on.

Reactions: 9
She's live...

Looks like there in a car and its dark so they aren't in the US
They've been home today too as she said she had a mother care package waiting

TBH Disneyland Paris wouldn't care about Chris anyway, this is a company that let a cast member in entertainment sexually harass a colleague and then even after being charged in court with an offense only to let him carry on working in the company in the same department. This caused the whole of entertainment to go on strike and for 2 days there was no parade or characters in the parks. In the end they just moved him to work somewhere else in the company.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.