The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where I cannotfind it
Go on her instagram page and her profile pic will have a red circle around it, click that.

She's too thick to add Isabelle to her live even though its literally just an accept button ha

Apparently they did Vlog yesterday the footage was 'corrupt' but they still made a great Vlog but it was only 11 mins long and they've been driving all day....

Not seen any bad comments yet unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
Isabelle went live at the same time as Sarah, but had no supervision at all or monitoring ?

Reactions: 5
I've been watching the live and most of the comments are from people with ingham family type names asking for a follow. I'm happy to post a negative comment but unsure what to say really.

Reactions: 1
I've been watching the live and most of the comments are from people with ingham family type names asking for a follow. I'm happy to post a negative comment but unsure what to say really.
and it is such a good live when you sit and shout to your kids name they should follow......

If you're on pc you need to go to chrome web store and install ig stories - you then click on the new icon on the chrome bar at top and a box appears and click on stories

They only had around 3k viewers at the peak of it. Was just Sarah saying names for Issy to follow, and she mentioned the 'epic' present Chris had got her....They're abroad currently as Chris is driving a left hand drive

Urghhh young fans were begging Chris to follow them and he said “comment on my latest photo and I’ll follow you when we are at our next stop”

Reactions: 3
That was a mess with Sarah and Issy both going live at the same time. Apparently Creepy lost footage from yesterday that's why there's no vlog.

Reactions: 2
She's live...

Looks like there in a car and its dark so they aren't in the US
They've been home today too as she said she had a mother care package waiting
I hope the mothercare package isn’t gifted as someone already stated that they wouldn’t be working with them or was that a lie!

They only had around 3k viewers at the peak of it. Was just Sarah saying names for Issy to follow, and she mentioned the 'epic' present Chris had got her....They're abroad currently as Chris is driving a left hand drive
Can't it just look like that when they have the camera set to mirror mode?

That’s just the way Instagram live works it’s the other way around, she hasn’t saved it so can’t rewatch

Wasnt it mentioned before that Disney (Paris and Florida) were aware of Chris and wouldn't allow him in the park? Or am I making this up? ?

Disneyland Paris is my dream holiday though. Ill be so annoyed if they're going their again after Lapland and Dubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.