The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Isla would have any problem with that. I have never seen her have any problem with sharing anything. It seems that she and Esme are still very close, though as said, Esme is growing up, and they both worship Isabelle. I think Isla and Esme will be thrilled when the baby comes.
Isla has been the baby of the family for the last 6 years and thoroughly enjoys all the attention and mollycoddling that she receives from her parents and siblings. She revels in this role and it’s a position that I don’t believe she will want to relinquish.
All 3 girls are overindulged and spoiled, materially at least, and this is solely the fault of Creepy and Lazy. Isla takes full advantage of this and is becoming, what is commonly known as, a proper little madam.
Since the pregnancy announcement her behaviour, on camera at least, has become more attention seeking.
It won’t be the sharing of possessions that she will struggle with as much as having to share the spotlight and to surrender her title as baby to her new brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Why do you think Esme will soon get bored of the skates? She is a very active child. I don't know why she didn't have skates before now.
She is active and Its a shame her parents dont allow any of the children to play outside on their bikes, scooters skates etc instead of esme simply using (most likely) to accompany Chris to the skate park so he doesn’t do anything inappropriate.

I firmly believe that Once the lol craze wears off she won’t be interested. If she was seriously getting into skating why not buy a decent pair.

Also I have children and I’m only speaking from experience but my youngest begged me for skates for a whole year. When I finally bought her a pair they were a novelty for a few weeks then they never saw the light of day again.

Reactions: 5
So no vlog, wonder if it’s because they don’t want people to know where they are going? Or are at the airport now maybe

Desperate times call for desperate measures,never ones to shy away from making a dime or two

Reactions: 9
She is active and Its a shame her parents dont allow any of the children to play outside on their bikes, scooters skates etc instead of esme simply using (most likely) to accompany Chris to the skate park so he doesn’t do anything inappropriate.

I firmly believe that Once the lol craze wears off she won’t be interested. If she was seriously getting into skating why not buy a decent pair.

Also I have children and I’m only speaking from experience but my youngest begged me for skates for a whole year. When I finally bought her a pair they were a novelty for a few weeks then they never saw the light of day again.

I think you are projecting your own opinions. Also, your kid is not Esme. All kids are not the same.

Just catching up

'I'm very looking forward to' VERY LOOKING? English is meant to be his first language. Honestly met Europeans who have better English than these two.

'Very, very lovely' ffs

Also mixed peas and sweetcorn on a Christmas dinner? You can just buy bags of frozen peas without the mix ffs

Reactions: 16
So no vlog, wonder if it’s because they don’t want people to know where they are going? Or are at the airport now maybe

Desperate times call for desperate measures,never ones to shy away from making a dime or two
If they are at the airport it just shows how bothered they are at being stopped,if your innocent why go to all the trouble of hiding where you’re going

Reactions: 23
Isla has been the baby of the family for the last 6 years and thoroughly enjoys all the attention and mollycoddling that she receives from her parents and siblings. She revels in this role and it’s a position that I don’t believe she will want to relinquish.
All 3 girls are overindulged and spoiled, materially at least, and this is solely the fault of Creepy and Lazy. Isla takes full advantage of this and is becoming, what is commonly known as, a proper little madam.
Since the pregnancy announcement her behaviour, on camera at least, has become more attention seeking.
It won’t be the sharing of possessions that she will struggle with as much as having to share the spotlight and to surrender her title as baby to her new brother.

I still don't think it will be a problem. She will still get attention. My opinion only. I don't think she is a brat, nor do I think she still sees herself as a baby. She is in school now and is a big girl. I see alot of projecting and people making up stuff, but that doesn't make it true. I agree that the girls are way too materially overindulged.

Just catching up

'I'm very looking forward to' VERY LOOKING? English is meant to be his first language. Honestly met Europeans who have better English than these two.

Also mixed peas and sweetcorn on a Christmas dinner? You can just buy bags of frozen peas without the mix ffs
Why do you have a problem with what kind of vegetables they eat? People should be able to eat what they like for Christmas dinner. It is weird that people seem to be personally insulted that they had mixed corn and peas.

Reactions: 5
Reason Sarahs present didn't happen was because its another day of blog footage which they can clickbait

Reactions: 2
I think you are projecting your own opinions. Also, your kid is not Esme. All kids are not the same.
Yes I’m projecting my own opinion, but as stated it is what it is “my opinion” im not asking anyone to agree.
Considering they spend every school
Holiday on Holiday and every weekend shopping or soft play or wherever Sarah and Chris decided to drag the kids then I’m pretty certain none of their toys will be played with/used etc

Reactions: 17
Yes I’m projecting my own opinion, but as stated it is what it is “my opinion” im not asking anyone to agree.
Considering they spend every school
Holiday on Holiday and every weekend shopping or soft play or wherever Sarah and Chris decided to drag the kids then I’m pretty certain none of their toys will be played with/used etc
Agreed they’ll be on eBay by March ?

Reactions: 11
I still don't think it will be a problem. She will still get attention. My opinion only. I don't think she is a brat, nor do I think she still sees herself as a baby. She is in school now and is a big girl. I see alot of projecting and people making up stuff, but that doesn't make it true. I agree that the girls are way too materially overindulged.

Why do you have a problem with what kind of vegetables they eat? People should be able to eat what they like for Christmas dinner. It is weird that people seem to be personally insulted that they had mixed corn and peas.
You do realise this isn't an Ingham fan page?

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.