The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of hot chocolate and marshmallows they've had is disgusting and that's without the other rubbish they eat. You are what you eat and I guess that's why Sarah and Chris are so full of sh1t all the time!

Those kids need regular portions of fruit and vegetables, not just the token piece here and there to show they are healthy. I feel ill just watching them eat so much rubbish.

Reactions: 7
nor do I think she still sees herself as a baby.
It was only a month or so ago Isla was sitting in a high chair in costa or somewhere similar. One of those wooden baby ones with the red and yellow beads on them. If she doesn’t see herself as a baby why would she want to sit in them!

Reactions: 19
I think you are projecting your own opinions. Also, your kid is not Esme. All kids are not the same.
Everyone is only projecting their own opinions including you as you clearly state in your own comment that follows this one. Try having an original thought of your own instead of attempting to pick fault with other people’s observations.

Reactions: 27
It was only a month or so ago Isla was sitting in a high chair in costa or somewhere similar. One of those wooden baby ones with the red and yellow beads on them. If she doesn’t see herself as a baby why would she want to sit in them!
Yes surely Isla must get some funny looks. No 6 old should have to sit in a high chair or a shopping trolley for that matter

Reactions: 12
Doesn't she still use a baby swing at the park too?

Reactions: 7
Amy Palmer was very active on Twitter as an 'elite ifam' before the allegations came out. She came on here (or on GG) to have a debate about the Inghams
She came on gg to defend them after a run on twitter. The elite ifam disbanded after the allegations as most of them realised they were vile. I always felt sorry for Amy Palmer she came across as vulnerable and lonely - exactly the sort of adult the inghams seem to attract as a fan despite the allegations against Chris.

Reactions: 3
It drives me nuts how she has to push her side bang over every other second. Having your hands over your face is the worst thing anyone doing any kind of filming can do. Too bad someone can't sneak in and cut that side bang clear off! Isabelle does the same thing, always messing with her hair.
Lazy has that side bang because she has a big huge bald area underneath. She does the comb over just like her creepy husband!

Reactions: 8
They are on way to Disneyland Paris or so I’ve heard ?
Why don’t they go back to Florida if they want to show the ifam that Chris is completely innocent and everyone is just trying to ruin their lives!
I wonder what excuse they make to anyone who asks about it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is there any way to complain/ let Disney know about Chris? This may sound silly but how would you word it. I’m not very good at that

Reactions: 6
Amy Palmer is still a big supporter, especially of Creepy. She’s commented on all his recent skating posts on Instagram.
04211E02-A511-462F-853F-B025E8FCC8B9.jpeg

Reactions: 1
i honestly just feel really bad for the girls because all of these trips away yes are amazing but their school work must really be suffering - when you are at school especially at a young age those years you cannot get back, they are the most important years of your life because if you can get the basics (reading, writing, maths, grammar, work ethic) then you are really able to excel at school as you get older
i dont see any of them doing any work outside of school (in the holidays) and its really going to harm them later on in life
especially after seeing isabelles handwriting and grammar in an earlier vlog she is years behind what she should be especially as she is at a private school

Reactions: 8
I just remembered something else that annoyed me. On Boxing Day they played a game, a Disney version of Guess Who. Apparently it was one of Issy’s presents, but was too easy for Isla. So at least 7 years away from being an age-appropriate present. You’d think a parent would be a little embarrassed to have so little clue about their own children. Goes to show they buy absolutely any old tat regardless of whether the girls actually have any interest.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.