The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The elephant in the room has still not been addressed. That’s the whole entire issue here! Sarah, we’re not jealous of what you have and what you do. Its the mere fact that you are so shady in how you’ve dealt with or actually or literallyyyy not dealt with the Chris Ingham issue. How it’s been ignored is shocking. Anyone of a decent character would have set the record straight whether it be true or not. Chris just made a video denying he was a paedophile with no reference to messaging young girls or Jess or anyone else. So he didn’t answer the allegations in the proper manner. You just seem to be constantly on the run, must be exhausting being in another reality. The day will come when you’ll have to wake up and smell the coffee. But until then your utter greed will rule you. You go on about life being too short and all that. Yes we know! But that’s still no excuse for your disgusting behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think for the most part family fizz mean well. I stopped watching them regularly when they moved from Gran Canaria back to the UK but I think their children do get a lot more out of travelling than the Ingham girls do. I don’t really agree with them homeschooling the girls etc but I think that they’re doing it for the ‘right’ reasons for them.

Does it seem like since all this came out about creepy keeps buying lazy more stuff than usual,kinda like he’s buying her to keep her on side
If he stays on her side, he knows that she turns a blind eye to his creepy behaviour too! They use each other to both get what they want. It's a warped and very weird relationship!

Reactions: 17
How bloody vile. There are so many high functioning autistic people who work in high powered jobs that this McPhee woman wouldn't have the intelligence to do. So why say Jess needs supervising on social media is absolutely disgusting. She's completely blinkered.
That’s absolutely unacceptable, wtf they think Albert Einstein had Autism and there are so many other geniuses that are on the spectrum, mcpea needs supervising tho preferably to the mental wing where she belongs

Just checked and it's two years. Anyone remember if or when she passed it?
You’re right

Reactions: 7
Wonder how many wears the onesie will get this trip away without being washed either ? utter minks!

Reactions: 14
Just my opinion, but it feels like ridiculous overload going on holiday and then going straight to another holiday the same day. I wouldn't be able to get my head around doing that.

Reactions: 22
Will she go onto a provisional license IF she passes her test? How does it all work in the UK? If so, how long until she has a full license? If you're ready to take a test, why wait until the end of next month?
Will she have to do a practical test or a computer test or both?

So what was the suprise in the garage if he only picked the car up last week?

I can't believe Sarah thinks we're jealous. She is married to a man who had cheated on her repeatedly, she buys her children's love with toys and holidays and all she does is sit on her arse or shop.
My life with my chronic illness is boring and I hate it but I'd much rather my life than hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That’s absolutely unacceptable, wtf they think Albert Einstein had Autism and there are so many other geniuses that are on the spectrum, mcpea needs supervising tho preferably to the mental wing where she belongs

You’re right
I have ASD and I have always been extremely advanced for my age, academic skills wise: the McPhee woman makes me even sicker now, than she did when I saw the clips of her on Dougal's video (sorry if the spelling in wrong!)

Reactions: 14
Don't you have a set amount of time that you have to pass the practical in after you pass the theory?
Yes, two years from the theory pass date. Sorry if others have posted this already, I've only just looked at the most recent forum page here.

Will she go onto a provisional license IF she passes her test? How does it all work in the UK? If so, how long until she has a full license? If you're ready to take a test, why wait until the end of next month?
If she ever manages to pass her test, she’ll have a full license. Sometimes there can be quite a wait for booking a practical test, my partner only took his test earlier this year, he was ready to take it after 2 weeks (intensive course) but there wasn’t an available test date until a month later. The theory test is the computer based part which she must have already taken and passed as you can’t sit the practical without having already passed the theory.

Reactions: 1
So what was the suprise in the garage if he only picked the car up last week?
Am guessing baby stuff for the nursery...or what Sarah wants otherwise known as another surprise vlog to try and gain views.
I guess they were hoping for freebies.

Mrs Hinch has just announced her pregnancy and ready stuff is flowing in to her!

Reactions: 9
Esme and Isla constantly run around in the middle of roads. I noticed Isla was talking to the camara with Sarah next to her in the middle of a carpark! Sarah wasn't looking if cars where coming etc n if suddenly a car does come flying round the corner it's always issy that has her head screwed on!

Reactions: 12
If she ever manages to pass her test, she’ll have a full license. Sometimes there can be quite a wait for booking a practical test, my partner only took his test earlier this year, he was ready to take it after 2 weeks (intensive course) but there wasn’t an available test date until a month later. The theory test is the computer based part which she must have already taken and passed as you can’t sit the practical without having already passed the theory.
It sounds much easier than our system. Learners license to red provisional license to green provisional license to full license!

The girls are starting to loose interest with all these holidays it's starting to become less exciting for them as they do it all the time issys face especially says it all

Reactions: 19
Hi, I think 'provisional licence/license' must mean something different in the nation you're in?

In the UK, once you're 16 years and nine months old, this is the earliest you can apply for our provisional licence, which is just a green permit to learn to drive. In the UK, there is no obligation to have a minimum formal hours of instruction, like some nations do. You can either get driving lessons and/or be taught by someone who is over 21, has insurance for themselves and you the learner driver and has had a full UK licence for 3 years or more.

You have to pass a theory test on a computer before you take your practical test. The theory test is a multiple choice test of Highway Code (driving and road laws) plus a Hazard Perception Test, which is a simulator of driving to test your reactions to potential road hazards that you as the driver might need to deal with/compensate for. The latter is just a series of simulated CGI clips and you have to click on the computer to show you've detected the hazard.

After passing both parts of the Theory Test, you can then take a Practical Test. This is a 45 minute drive with a driving examiner in which there is a period of following a route while the examiner inspects your driving skills and awareness and reaction to hazards, then there are things such as parking and other car maneuvres.

After passing a Practical Test, you get a pink licence and you can drive unsupervised.

Reactions: 5
I bet Chris gets it in the ear day and night , it’s all one big act , if Sarah genuinely loved Chris she would have been devastated and could never have looked at him again , what he did was repugnant to any decent person .
No brand will touch them with a barge pole and it’s killing Sarah and Chris hears about the reasons for their downfall day and night , I’ll bet the language isn’t pretty either .
That’s my gut feeling for what it’s worth

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.