The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched smug Sarah and cannot believe the trouble that McPhee woman has been causing, not to mention the little ifam shits she seems to be recruiting to help do her dirty work.
Also that Jess has been diagnosed with autism and that because of that she needs to be supervised on social media and that it was clearly her and her parents faults that Chris messaged her.
The only person who is at fault here is Chris!
What a bunch of deluded wackjobs!
She is proper deluded that Mcphee lady and all her minions especially that Scots guy

Reactions: 11
Just before Sarah tells the girls they're not sleeping at home that night, Isabelle is in back seat rolling her head around, yawning like anything. They must be exhausted after a week of sleeping in a different bed in the same room and were probably looking forward to going home to their own beds.

I really hope they let that large chunk of firelighter burn off before sticking those marshmallows in, they don't look the most clued-up with woodburners, chemicals abound!
Isabelle looked like she knew & rolled her eyes to warn her sisters to act surprised ?

Reactions: 8
How did the girls not knowing they were going on holiday when they were all sat in the car with blankets, iPads etc. Was hardly as if they were just in the car to pop to Morrison’s

Reactions: 17
She is proper deluded that Mcphee lady and all her minions especially that Scots guy
Who is Mcphee? I think I must of missed that and what an awful thing to say to Jess, blaming her and her parents for what Chris did, what a vile thing to say.

Reactions: 10
Who is Mcphee? I think I must of missed that and what an awful thing to say to Jess, blaming her and her parents for what Chris did, what a vile thing to say.
Go search Mcphee family vlogs on YouTube she’s vile

Reactions: 3
If you watch the new smug Sarah the majority of the video is her talking about it.im not sure whether the McPhee woman mentioned it in a vlog or social
Media but either way she is absolutely disgusting!

Reactions: 4
If you watch the new smug Sarah the majority of the video is her talking about it.im not sure whether the McPhee woman mentioned it in a vlog or social
Media but either way she is absolutely disgusting!
If you look at the real inghams on Twitter you can see everything she said there

Reactions: 1
How bloody vile. There are so many high functioning autistic people who work in high powered jobs that this McPhee woman wouldn't have the intelligence to do. So why say Jess needs supervising on social media is absolutely disgusting. She's completely blinkered.

Reactions: 11
Was just out for tea a few hours ago and everyone was running round the restaurant shouting about some famous YouTube being there. For a minute I’d thought of the things I could say if it had been the inghams? but it was Morgz, gutted?

Reactions: 6
Sounds like she’s going for an automatic only licence - obvs can’t drive a manual ?
doesn't even know if its safe to take her foot off the brake while parked on the drive so clearly not picked up much in her many many lessons.......you can't educate pork ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why wouldnt they part ex their pink car...how much sh-t do they want in their drive ? What's in that garage??... their sweat shop must be inside ?

Reactions: 10
"I have an inkling what it might be."

Yes Sarah - that's because you spend your life reading here. Change your filthy onesie, you hog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Everyone talking about her getting/driving the new car and whether or not she passes her driving test. Suddenly occurred to me... has she passed her theory test yet?

Reactions: 5
I just can't with her "we love to travel" and "what a shame people can't be happy for others and grateful"

yeah Isla looked really grateful as she ripped through presents at light speed disregarding it to grab the next.
Everyone talking about her getting/driving the new car and whether or not she passes her driving test. Suddenly occurred to me... has she passed her theory test yet?
Yes I believe she did a while back .

Why wouldnt they part ex their pink car...how much sh-t do they want in their drive ? What's in that garage??... their sweat shop must be inside ?
I think in the garage is nursery stuff for the baby to be honest.
So another surprise coming for Sarah...let's hope that's the only one and not another love child of Chris' on the way too!

Reactions: 4
Don't you have a set amount of time that you have to pass the practical in after you pass the theory?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.