The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolutely underwhelming reaction when Lazy screeched 'We're staying at a Premier Inn! ...The girls love Premier Inns' :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Is that a range rover that is just a normal car and not a 4 by 4 so costs 30k or a proper high end one that costs 80k?

Chris has admitted he’s impulsive and that it’s got him into trouble in the past..yeah you got that right foo..
The overindulgence is grotesque! I can’t watch anymore of this it’s so predictable it makes me feel sick. They need to change the way they’re living cos it’s not normal. Feel sorry for the kids having to wake up each morning ready to act their part. They’re ruined for life that’s for sure. A very very lot

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They both get between 25% and 50% https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10799601/persons-with-significant-control Probably 50% with nothing going to the girls. Sarah said the Sassybelle money goes to Issie and the ifam extras goes to Esme and Isla, but isn't it all part of the Ingham Family Ltd. or is each registered separately?
Sorry I meant if they ever get divorced ‘what’s mine is yours type’ thing. So him buying her expensive gifts is kinda from her own money

Reactions: 1
Guys it’s an at least 8 yr old Land Rover so they’ve not splashed the cash that much! Also she knew damn fine what it was as she corrected herself saying it’s an automatic isn’t it, then said is it?

Reactions: 11
I just can't with her "we love to travel" and "what a shame people can't be happy for others and grateful"

yeah Isla looked really grateful as she ripped through presents at light speed disregarding it to grab the next.

Reactions: 24
I just watched as wanted to know where they are heading. No clues given apart from driving to a PI.

As there was some driving footage I watched it slowed down to see if that gave away the direction they were heading but sadly couldn't work it out... However, it's kinda funny to listen to Sarah with slow speech. Give it ago! It makes her appear even more simple than she is. It's amazing how many words she actually misses out of her sentences that you hardly notice when she's in gibbering Sarah mode.

Reactions: 11
I just watched as wanted to know where they are heading. No clues given apart from driving to a PI.

As there was some driving footage I watched it slowed down to see if that gave away the direction they were heading but sadly couldn't work it out... However, it's kinda funny to listen to Sarah with slow speech. Give it ago! It makes her appear even more simple than she is. It's amazing how many words she actually misses out of her sentences that you hardly notice when she's in gibbering Sarah mode.
It was deffo dartford bridge so I think they are at Disneyland

Reactions: 2
Chris ‘no one who is watching this video knows what iM talking about right now’ .... EXCEPT THE WHOLE INTERNET. We’ve known for a week, fool

She’s got her test booked for next month apparently. He’s bought her an automatic when she’s been Learning in a manual. She’ll never drive that thing. They were buying it anyway and this was clickbait by pretending it’s here imo

Isla ‘is it your last test’... how many has she had ??

Esme looked more interested in her iPad than th soooer doooer trip announcement. She didn’t look impressed when Sarah said they were being carted somewhere else
Her test always seems to be booked for “next month”

Reactions: 20
Guys it’s an at least 8 yr old Land Rover so they’ve not splashed the cash that much! Also she knew damn fine what it was as she corrected herself saying it’s an automatic isn’t it, then said is it?
Completely right! Used and bought outright is about 12k, and finance is about £400. This isn't a car to last, it's very old, I wonder why they didn't get something newer, more sustainable after their last used Land Rover failed, they just don't learn from their mistakes.

Reactions: 6
Completely right! Used and bought outright is about 12k, and finance is about £400. This isn't a car to last, it's very old, I wonder why they didn't get something newer, more sustainable after their last used Land Rover failed, they just don't learn from their mistakes.
With the money they “supposedly” earn it’s a bit tight still, by now I would expect a Zoe style brand new Range Rover, why wouldn’t you go for older cars knowing the trouble they’ve had before! For the price they paid for that I have a brand new 7 seater with all the toys! So shady if you ask me..

So she’s incapable of changing gears manually aswell as housework, taking kids to school etc Such a feckless lazy bint.

Even if Sarah did pass her test she won’t drive it anyway.

Reactions: 9
I hope they freeze in Disneyland there’s no worse place to be than a theme park when it’s wet and cold ? I watched the fireworks at MK in the rain and even warm rain was yuk when you’re standing for ages in it lol

Reactions: 4
This is what I don’t understand there’s so many cars out there that are so much better & would be so much more reliable that even if they did go wrong, it wouldn’t cost so much to repair them.

No she says she has it booked for end of next month and hopefully this is the last test,meaning she's failed previous ones
But I thought she could drive just hadn't passed her test( her words) yeah yeah lazy your not so perfect you failed. Stop bragging about how perfect you are and actually listen,you may just pass then .

Reactions: 3
This is what I don’t understand there’s so many cars out there that are so much better & would be so much more reliable that even if they did go wrong, it wouldn’t cost so much to repair them.
They think it’s a status thing, oh we’ve got a Land Rover. It isn’t like that nowadays as so many people have the older ones for the exact same reason they are as common as heck (well here they are anyway)

Reactions: 5
I hope they freeze in Disneyland there’s no worse place to be than a theme park when it’s wet and cold ? I watched the fireworks at MK in the rain and even warm rain was yuk when you’re standing for ages in it lol
Unfortunately the weather for Disney is actually ok this week, shame really as would of been funny if it had pissed it down lol

Reactions: 2
Everything they do with is for the views,all the tat they buy for xmas,this car,nothing is done for normal family time which is quite sad and the girls will eventually realise that when they are older

Reactions: 5
How did she make a carrot?? ? And what black tar was that on the girls marshmallows?? God only knows what has previously been burned in the log burner. Poor kids!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.