The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The family who of most of their vlogs you see their heads talking about something most of the time. They were in København for a few days and we saw the girls on a few items in Tivoli, but poor Sienna felt she needed to say she was not that big on going to TIvoli cause her baby sister was to young to go on anything. And then we saw them running outside a building which could have been anywhere in the world. That was about it of what we got to see of København. Why will they do different in Dubai
I have never warmed to family fizz. IMHO they are just another family pimping out their kids for money. They are as bland, boring and just as uninspiring as the Inghams. The kids are okay, but the parents are annoying AF.
Admittedly Darren hasnt been texting teenagers with sexual comments but Im still not keen on him.

Reactions: 10
The family who of most of their vlogs you see their heads talking about something most of the time. They were in København for a few days and we saw the girls on a few items in Tivoli, but poor Sienna felt she needed to say she was not that big on going to TIvoli cause her baby sister was to young to go on anything. And then we saw them running outside a building which could have been anywhere in the world. That was about it of what we got to see of København. Why will they do different in Dubai
I haven’t watched them in a while my kids were watching them earlier and I seen them in Dubai and that thought popped into my head

Sorry for multiple posts ? haven’t been able to get on , but I think they rent at Christmas so all the mess isn’t at their house , the play doh and slime , glitter and the like,
Heaven forbid that they should mess up their velvet boudoir erm I mean lounge
They will never have a Christmas at home in that house as they don't have space to put those presents piles, their living room in tiny and the rest of the house is full of tit (sorry, bits and bats!)

Reactions: 5
My best friends just arrived at Disneyland paris so she’s keeping an eye out

Reactions: 6
I think for the most part family fizz mean well. I stopped watching them regularly when they moved from Gran Canaria back to the UK but I think their children do get a lot more out of travelling than the Ingham girls do. I don’t really agree with them homeschooling the girls etc but I think that they’re doing it for the ‘right’ reasons for them.

Reactions: 3
I think for the most part family fizz mean well. I stopped watching them regularly when they moved from Gran Canaria back to the UK but I think their children do get a lot more out of travelling than the Ingham girls do. I don’t really agree with them homeschooling the girls etc but I think that they’re doing it for the ‘right’ reasons for them.

The only difference between the Fizz lot and Ingham lot is Darren hasn’t been stupid enough to get caught doing something he shouldn’t.
But my opinion only, there’s something not quite right about him and he controls everything that family do.
Their uploads are so far removed from what they started at.
Consumerism gone mad, they’ve dragged sienna from a school she adored and Mia has never had a normal childhood, her friends are her parents, even in the uk she sat alone in the kitchen when they pulled her out of school again, at least until her parents got home when she finally had others around.

For once I think the ingham kids are in a better position, they have school and activities and friends and family.

The fizz lot have “action... sell our merchandise”

Reactions: 12
I have never warmed to family fizz. IMHO they are just another family pimping out their kids for money. They are as bland, boring and just as uninspiring as the Inghams. The kids are okay, but the parents are annoying AF.
Admittedly Darren hasnt been texting teenagers with sexual comments but Im still not keen on him.
I don't watch them either, I really don't like them, their shouting and talking so fast I could go on and on.. But when I read they were in Copenhagen I thought I would take a look to see what they got out of that city. But after the first day we seeing their head and what I described in the other post most of their vlogging has been inside or their talking heads.

Reactions: 2
The only difference between the Fizz lot and Ingham lot is Darren hasn’t been stupid enough to get caught doing something he shouldn’t.
But my opinion only, there’s something not quite right about him and he controls everything that family do.
Their uploads are so far removed from what they started at.
Consumerism gone mad, they’ve dragged sienna from a school she adored and Mia has never had a normal childhood, her friends are her parents, even in the uk she sat alone in the kitchen when they pulled her out of school again, at least until her parents got home when she finally had others around.

For once I think the ingham kids are in a better position, they have school and activities and friends and family.

The fizz lot have “action... sell our merchandise”
Mia had vlogs where she went shopping with friends. I think that she has a couple of friends in the uk. It’s a shame that she can’t see them at this moment. At her age friends are really important.

Reactions: 1
Reckon something happened yesterday as at the start in the pool house she’s like ‘we’ll give u a link etc when we check out in tmrws vlog’

Like they were planning to vlog yesterday then didn’t manage the full day ...

It's not a surprise ffs, there's no way she didn't know. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.
Who was it that first outed the car on Twitter? Guess we know we can trust that source, whoever it is knows their stuff.

Reactions: 19
Does it seem like since all this came out about creepy keeps buying lazy more stuff than usual,kinda like he’s buying her to keep her on side

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.