The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did they change their old 7 seater to a 5 seater? I remember Sarah posting a video ages ago saying it wouldn't matter if they had another kid because they have 7 seats in their car, when did that change?

Does it seem like since all this came out about creepy keeps buying lazy more stuff than usual,kinda like he’s buying her to keep her on side
But remember they don’t buy each other gifts!! This will be because his is on its last legs and he’ll end up driving it anyway, as someone who is sitting their test next month we have a people carrier that no way would I drive in with my kids until I have the experience in a smaller car especially pregnant or with a young baby!

Reactions: 13
Does it seem like since all this came out about creepy keeps buying lazy more stuff than usual,kinda like he’s buying her to keep her on side
She doesn’t even care if she can drive it she’s just taking him for everything that he’s worth, but at the same time she’s supporting his behavior which is not what any normal mother would do, so still vile.
Btw Sarah, who’s going to be driving your shiny new present, not you is it? It’ll be Chris! so this is just as much as his present as it is yours and always intended to be. She must be so dumb as to think we believe she’s going to drive it when she hasn’t even passed her test. (And if she has then she can bloody well prove it by taking the girls for a ride...alone) Love to see a new driver handle it though ??

Reactions: 15
Ok so to tonight's vlog, how was that a surprise... Firstly it was on driveway so she would of seen it, secondly before getting in the car and having a look at it she knew it was 7 seater, thirdly we all knew way before Christmas so she must of. Yet again everything's a surprise for camera but it's not really. Fancy that size car as your first car especially lazy who has proven she doesn't watch the road when out driving with creepy. What a waste bought Peppa and still hasnt passed to drive it before getting a new one. I reckon they both bought new land rover as range rover failed mot and it's their way of justifying buying a new one when their views are down and addressed it as a title for views.

Reactions: 14
Chris ‘no one who is watching this video knows what iM talking about right now’ .... EXCEPT THE WHOLE INTERNET. We’ve known for a week, fool

She’s got her test booked for next month apparently. He’s bought her an automatic when she’s been Learning in a manual. She’ll never drive that thing. They were buying it anyway and this was clickbait by pretending it’s here imo

Isla ‘is it your last test’... how many has she had ??

Esme looked more interested in her iPad than th soooer doooer trip announcement. She didn’t look impressed when Sarah said they were being carted somewhere else

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
The old one was a 7 seater I remember one of them being in the back when taking Leah I think it was somewhere

Reactions: 1
Hi, she said that they shuffled off heads down, didn't say a word, she said she's surprised Chris walks through the city centre or in shops at all as it's very common for words such as nonce, pervert, creep, dirty bas**ard etc to be hurled at him, we're in Leeds Next Friday and I was truly hoping to witness such a treat (not with their kids there of course) but depends when they get back from Disney.
Thanks for that it's interesting to know seen as a lot of their adult fans seem to think people are brave behind a keyboard .I was actually thinking about the aggressive rants that Sarah does regularly and she's supposed to be really outspoken in real life ..not so it appears .I've been thinking as well whenever news of someone else coming forward breaks they seem to run and hide .maybe that's what prompted this latest trip .someone else has come forward perhaps

Reactions: 6
The present reminds me of when I was little and had money from my mum to buy my dad a present and chose a barbie because I wanted it. That car wasn't for Sarah, it was for Chris, because he wanted it and knew she wouldn't use it even though in the video she claimed "She drives around everywhere" (16:21) It's as if they forget they film their lives and we can see she doesn't leave her bed often.

Also, I don't know the dynamics in others families but I would be really worried if my partner bought a big item like a car with our money without me knowing, it all seems very strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Will technically be both their money though so he’s wasting her money on trash hahaha. She’ll be left with nothing when he finally up sticks unless she’s squirrelled some away

Too lazy to even cut the girls sandwich.
They both get between 25% and 50% https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10799601/persons-with-significant-control Probably 50% with nothing going to the girls. Sarah said the Sassybelle money goes to Issie and the ifam extras goes to Esme and Isla, but isn't it all part of the Ingham Family Ltd. or is each registered separately?

Their disdain for the environment is disgraceful. Two cars and she hasn’t even passed her test. And don’t get me started on all that LOL packaging.
Also disgusting is the amount of sugar the kids eat. Non-stop candyfloss, marshmallows, hot chocolate... Cracked me up how Sarah made a big drama about eating a raw carrot, which she magically both ‘demolished’ AND fed to the dog!

Reactions: 21
Why the feck does she need another car when she still can’t drive? Especially considering that when you learn to drive you learn in a small car? Surely something like a ford s or c max would’ve been better? Still a 7 seater, not quite a monstrosity & slightly better for the environment. If they needed a bigger car, why not trade both? Yes the mini was brought in mind for Sarah, that I can understand - but this Land Rover was not.... it was purely a way to show the money and to prove to all the doubters that they still have the funds to buy this huge investment.. ?

Reactions: 11
Creepy bought thst car because the range rover is on its last legs. Lazy's test is always next month (I wonder how many times she has failed/cancelled) by the time she passes we will all be in driver less cars.

Reactions: 17
Another rant at the end because everyone is jealous haters.
There pinned comment said cottage footage was corrupt. Surely it’s either corrupt or it isn’t. They managed to upload some cottage stuff?

Reactions: 4
Sarah shouldnt be allowed anywhere near a road, She is that busy talking to creepy and posing for the Camera,
How can she possibaly be watching whats going on around her,Bloody liability Stupid woman.

Reactions: 10
Who says they’ve bought it out right!? Remember in the vlogs when he (Chris) has a couple of meetings with the bank (and needed a new suit) . Probs got a loan for it . But honestly this family is hilarious (not watched the vlog) have they mentioned where they are going?! Also surprised we don’t have another “rant” from lazy!

Reactions: 8
Nice to see my comment on Instagram by real Inghams. Means so much as I was doubtful about writing it. Now 1 post got out there , we can do this in 2019 and to protect these teenage girls that Chris is taking advantage of with his position being out there. There is no room for a married father in his 30s doing what he's doing. This I originally wrote in here yesterday . Thank you real Inghams for sharing x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for that it's interesting to know seen as a lot of their adult fans seem to think people are brave behind a keyboard .I was actually thinking about the aggressive rants that Sarah does regularly and she's supposed to be really outspoken in real life ..not so it appears .I've been thinking as well whenever news of someone else coming forward breaks they seem to run and hide .maybe that's what prompted this latest trip .someone else has come forward perhaps
She can be extremely outspoken in real life. I think that's why her and Chris don't actually go out as much together as they used to..she's out a lot more with granny Jane and her wonderful friends so Chris can be a filthy perv at home!

Reactions: 1
Smug Sarah said in her video the other day Sarah has failed her driving test 5 times already ?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.