The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan Tate is there atm.
If anyone is on twitter or Instagram they might want to let her know ?
I’d like to think she would be reminded of his past behaviour

@nattis you mean tomorrow’s SUPER DUPER FUN vlog... ?

Reactions: 7
Brogan Tate is there atm.
If anyone is on twitter or Instagram they might want to let her know ?
I’d like to think she would be reminded of his past behaviour

@nattis you mean tomorrow’s SUPER DUPER FUN vlog... ?
oh yeeaaah two days in one vlog. double fun.

Reactions: 1
I can see why they think they have to go away and have these amazing forced surprises because the stay at home vlogs are just getting around 85k views. But in their position where income must be dropping they need to vlog content which doesn’t cost them much to make. I can’t see why renting that cottage added any value ie extra views to their vlogs - waste of money. They would have had the same views for their Christmas vlogs staying at home. The Ingham’s need to get financially savvy with expenditure verses added views - otherwise they will be eroding all the capital gain they have made over the past 2 years and a bankruptcy vlog will soon be coming.

Does anyone else think that with lazy and creepy’s work ethic the missed vlogs or multiple days in one vlog will soon become the norm?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just checked that Disneyland Paris Tips for Brits and Sarah has been pretty active on there in the last few weeks. Punting her vlogs wherever she can. She told someone to search "The Ingham Family" on YouTube for their vlogs - hopefully they found the ones that expose the Inghams for what they really are!!!

Reactions: 10
worth a watch
Just watched and wow, if that doesn’t show how far they’ve come I don’t know what will (cough cough maybe a joke!) the only thing they have done since the allegations came out is travel (or run away) and I didn’t help but notice when lazy announced the pregnancy to creepy the big gulp and wide eyes he took before it hit him properly. Like oh man I was hoping she would do one! In your dreams both of you you belong together leading a fake as OMG life is so amazing nothing can ever go wrong life! I love to recap the “spa day” and no vlog as personal business and then the tattoo. Maybe it was 6 months ago but we ALL won’t forget anytime soon and karma will come one way or another.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thing is however we feel about them getting away with it, they never truly will, they will forever be sat up for hours on end deleting comments and reading here and twitter and checking their pages on all social media for "damaging" comments, plus every trip or day out or even a quick dash to the shop they take now needs to be planned and hidden and hoped that the public doesn't find out, heckle them and give a heads up to the place, venue, resort etc they visit. A friend of mine who lives in Leeds saw them a few weeks ago in the city centre getting a fair bit of abuse (good) from the public.....the smart switched on in the know public!
Everything is now hard work for them, they have to second guess each and every decision as to how us "haters" will ruin it for them and that makes me smile.....a lot
So let them seem like they're enjoying all the amazing days out and OMG moments cos us guys and plenty more know that under it all they're flapping like mad and at panic HQ all beetroot faced and popping veins at the effort they have to put in to save face with the delusional ifam, tick tock minghams, tick tock!

aww wow have a magical time
can I just ask , how did your friend say they reacted to the abuse ? Im just interested to know because if they come to my home town and I seen the adults I wouldn't hold back saying how disgusted I felt

im not on twitter but im interested to know if They know on there as they seem clued up like this group, I feel for those girls I wonder if they hear language in conversation away from the camera, none of the girls look truly happy , poor Esme always looks tired in her eyes, I think shes the nicest one out of the three. As regards to their hair Im not going to pass judgement because my hair always looks in my mums words like a burst couch in the morning

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I was thinking about it and the thing that made me sad about there Christmas gifts was there was nothing meaningful (not sure that's the right word!) I mean no tickets to a concert (which would have been perfect for Isabelle!) Or a theatre show (we know the girls like shows!) No books (although Esme supposedly got some!) It was all just plastic tat. They could have atleast got Isabelle a pandora charm.

Im an adult so it's different but I got lots of lovely bits for Christmas but my favourite thing I got was a lens ball. I love my photography and my parents realise this so got me something practical I could use to take photos. Thought went into that gift and I love it.

No thought went into the girls gifts and that's really sad.

Reactions: 15
I was thinking about it and the thing that made me sad about there Christmas gifts was there was nothing meaningful (not sure that's the right word!) I mean no tickets to a concert (which would have been perfect for Isabelle!) Or a theatre show (we know the girls like shows!) No books (although Esme supposedly got some!) It was all just plastic tat. They could have atleast got Isabelle a pandora charm.

Im an adult so it's different but I got lots of lovely bits for Christmas but my favourite thing I got was a lens ball. I love my photography and my parents realise this so got me something practical I could use to take photos. Thought went into that gift and I love it.

No thought went into the girls gifts and that's really sad.
I agree, after all that’s what made them “famous” was Esme’s reaction

the “unexpected” gifts. Things that you know they will love but aren’t on the list. I had tears from my daughter twice this Christmas as she didn’t have clue what she wanted and was grateful for anything but as these were so personal and thought about it meant so much more. These memories are priceless and did I catch them on camera? No but I will still remember it!

Reactions: 9
Just checked that Disneyland Paris Tips for Brits and Sarah has been pretty active on there in the last few weeks. Punting her vlogs wherever she can. She told someone to search "The Ingham Family" on YouTube for their vlogs - hopefully they found the ones that expose the Inghams for what they really are!!!
I’m on that group but I’ve never noticed her on there - must have been in a festive daze these last few weeks ?

Reactions: 1
Going back slightly to those complaining so highly about Isabelle and that “inappropriate video” - I feel it’s being taken completely out of context/scrutinised more than it perhaps should be because she is literally just sticking her tongue out & that just seems to be one of those “poses”/trends that teens are doing, you look at a wide range of 13-16 y/o instagrams & that pose is quite prominent.. which I feel is literally no different to how it has always been, the only difference is camera quality is better & a wider audience range.

(I do however feel there is an issue with the monitoring of her instagram as you can literally tell when it is her on it or when S&C are obviously taking over. Which truly still does make me wonder why they couldn’t just have her Instagram as private for friends and family & just use the family account (currently non exisitent) to communicate to fans occasionally.)

Also just watching Izzy’s live (went live at the same time as Sarah) and like even though kenzie was on her live (not sure she noticed for ages) etc, they’d asked how to do multiple lives (so they’re both on same camera), asked the viewers, Sarah had figured it out & yet instead of being like ok I’m coming off now go join Izzy’s and I’ll be on there it’s like no can’t do that it HAS to be on my account instead.. and even when Izzy said she’d just stay on hers for a little longer then go over, Sarah just repeated herself over & it’s like so you reallllly don’t want her on there do you? It’s just ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
I cannot work instagram I still cannot find it arghhhhh x
I had problems to start with ,(being technically disfunctional being one of them!:)..If you click onto the picture of Sarah and Isla ,a black page pops up and the "sad" message re no video tonight is there..Personally i`d have replied it was the best news ever!Shame it`s not every night!!

Reactions: 2
Yeah its apparent Sarah buys any old tat to bulk up the pile not really putting thought into if the girls want it or not.
i can guarantee that the mountain of presents aside, if each girl had gotten just a few gifts such as the xbox and a few palettes for Issy, a sylvanian playset and a few lol dolls for Esme as they really do seem to be her thing that she loves, and some slime, playdoh and a poopsie for isla they would have been just as happy without mount tat.
I wonder why if the inghams claim they travel alot to make 'memories' for the girls, why they don't change up where they travel
Like its all the same places, forest holidays, disneyland paris, and florida- why not california if they insist on going to the states, or some other european countries (granted, they did do a greek island this year). But why don't they take the girls to Italy, and prague, and Rome, and see the classical sculpture and art in rome and greece, denmark, finland, the netherlands- there are lots of places they could take the girls.
Without it being sponsored I doubt they'd have done dubai, and even Australia- though that was done so low budget like they didn't take the girls to any theme parks while they were over there - I think that was a treat for Issy's birthday- which we all heard Sarah harping on about for two months before the actual event.....

Reactions: 4
Yeah its apparent Sarah buys any old tat to bulk up the pile not really putting thought into if the girls want it or not.
i can guarantee that the mountain of presents aside, if each girl had gotten just a few gifts such as the xbox and a few palettes for Issy, a sylvanian playset and a few lol dolls for Esme as they really do seem to be her thing that she loves, and some slime, playdoh and a poopsie for isla they would have been just as happy without mount tat.
I wonder why if the inghams claim they travel alot to make 'memories' for the girls, why they don't change up where they travel
Like its all the same places, forest holidays, disneyland paris, and florida- why not california if they insist on going to the states, or some other european countries (granted, they did do a greek island this year). But why don't they take the girls to Italy, and prague, and Rome, and see the classical sculpture and art in rome and greece, denmark, finland, the netherlands- there are lots of places they could take the girls.
Without it being sponsored I doubt they'd have done dubai, and even Australia- though that was done so low budget like they didn't take the girls to any theme parks while they were over there - I think that was a treat for Issy's birthday- which we all heard Sarah harping on about for two months before the actual event.....
Come off it they went to Crete in Greece steeped in history and mythology and just stayed round the pool. They are never going to change..all this talk about culture and travel and what the girls get out of it. Load of bollocks!
If they went to Egypt they would be more excited to visit the McDonalds practically across the way from the pyramids than the pyramids themselves! It's ridiculous.
They live in Leeds never once I bet step foot in the royal armouries, took the kids to Eureka at Halifax. At York they shop and not do any museums which the castle museum is really child friendly.
They send their children to private school because it's a status symbol nothing to do with wanting a good education. Although Esme is happy their, tears over homework still shows she needs support. Taking her out of school for shopping, swimming in pools and eating at chain restaurants isn't really learning her anything.
Such a tragedy...on so many levels!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Last time they did this it was when they didn’t want people knowing they were going to Dubai wasn’t it?

BUT they are doing Instagram live at 7pm. Could be a major mistake that.
Yeh and they were in the car hmm it was dark I’m thinking it was the car ,
But wouldn’t they have all the toys and washing to sort , plus they said there was a vlog tomorrow, who knows with that lot #nocommonsense

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.

The anxiety Chris must feel when he goes out... urgh.
Agreed plus the channel is tit central , they have to take holidays for content, plus where can they take the kids in Leeds their reputation is in the sewer

Sorry for multiple posts ? haven’t been able to get on , but I think they rent at Christmas so all the mess isn’t at their house , the play doh and slime , glitter and the like,
Heaven forbid that they should mess up their velvet boudoir erm I mean lounge

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.