The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So random "I fam" can make video's, post pictures have accounts of their children But a picture of them from a distance is not allowed eemmmmmmm OK then !

Reactions: 28
Wonder if the new neighbours back home at marble mansion have caught wind of this tit show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#173 Crouching Creepy hidden Gobtripe didn't like it when Mr Kayak put them right.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I recon they’ll post the rant video that needs to be said tomorrow, Ezmé’s birthday in two parts the two days after and then they’ll be 4(?) days behind so no one can figure out where they are at any specific time
We are MI5 of trolls though! Don’t underestimate us.. probably heading home soon though given the royal disaster of a holiday

Reactions: 16
You know what’s really stupid? They were enjoying that holiday. The kids seemed really happy. All creepy had to do was say “uh ok, any life jacket you’d recommend?” And it would have been 100% no story

Reactions: 61
Just saw the video, I’ve been behind he last couple of days. I haven’t caught up yet but wanted to say. That man is amazing and I bloody love my country 😊
You aren’t welcome here Inghams. The trossachs are beautiful and you’re ruining them I’m sure. Go home.

Reactions: 28
I've only watched 30secs of the vlog and I'm fuming All lies and why post the guys info!!! Dont just take a few days off Never come back!

Reactions: 48
It'd be lovely to hear that they're genuinely taking a very long break from YouTube to put the girls first but then they'd have to get a job so we know that's not going to happen. How long's the break this time?

Reactions: 21
🚨The rant is up, I repeat the rant is up! 🚨

I'm 3 minutes in and neither of them can stop their eyes darting here, there and everywhere 🤣 If you're going to lie, at least try a bit harder to make it look as if you're telling the truth (y)

Reactions: 39
‘Aggressively confronted’

give me a freakin break. I wanted to watch but he makes my blood boil so I’ll wait for a recap.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Apparently they want to come after trolls ( I skipped though to the end) so good luck with that, I don’t think tattle will be handing out names or IP adresses and we aren’t threatening violence so police won’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've been thinking lately with their vlogs in Scotland. They're cutting it close. I'd be nervous. What if the baby comes early. They're stuck deep in the Highlands on the nc500 far from a hospital. If I was pregnant in the last 10 or 8 weeks I wouldn't be traveling far. I'd be sticking close to home just in case.
Them being in Scotland at the moment makes me nervous. Baby could come anytime.

Girl I know recently had a baby six weeks early. Baby just decided to come early. They were rushing to the hospital 2am in the morning and her full on contractions. They said it was a surprise and a shock.
Baby perfectly healthy just wanted to enter the world sooner than expected. Being six weeks early baby had to stay in hospital for a bit. Everything is perfectly good.
What if that happened to the inghams
I’m a Scot in Scotland and had a 26 weeker nearly eight weeks ago. We have the facilities, don’t worry 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.