The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so scary she is having a new born in 6 weeks, I honestly think they need psychiatric help. Maybe Jane can look after the children for them.

Reactions: 27
“hE pUt PiCtUrEs Of OuR cHiLdReN oNlInE”

Oh well lazy, at least he didn’t groom many many underage children like your husband. You know, your husband, the one who deliberately uses vlog titles/covers regarding your teenage daughters period, and happily films your daughter crying even when she’s in distress. Deffo understand how pissed off you must be that this guy used very pixelated screenshots of your kids. 10/10.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
June/July 2018: The official downfall of their channel as Chris is exposed as a groomer

June/July 2019: Leaves baby on his own whilst they go for a paddle (on holiday)

June/July 2020: The whole Scotland 1.0 drama (will edit once i remember what it was)

June/July 2021: LifeJacketGate (Scotland 2.0) They have a different problematic thing the same time EVERY year how are they still allowed to have a platform
Which year was it that Australian immigration pulled him into an interrogation room at the border?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Right he never once said he was a ranger and she says they don't have to use buoyancy aids but hey presto they have deleted the videos of the incident and bought aids .
Saying that I reported both them videos to utube last night under child safety with them trend g in general it may have been perfect timing !

Reactions: 18
Are they really going to waste money on more pointless solicitor letters.

I bet esme has had an amazing birthday.

Shame they didn't address the grooming allegations with such vigor.

Reactions: 30
Please feel free to copy & paste onto any of their vlogs that still have comments turned on apparently they don't like it ... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous I'm famous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
“hE pUt PiCtUrEs Of OuR cHiLdReN oNlInE”
He put screen shots of your own videos that you chose to make public because you're incapable of earning a crust without exploiting your children 🙄

Reactions: 47
If there is one thing Lazy doesn't like (apart from ice cream and sugar) it's people not looking into the lense when they record themselves.
Cue her ham hock of a face on Instagram and her piggy eyes darting all over the place. Wouldn't be telling porkies would you Lazy?
Ham hock of a face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot compute how dim they are to say they’ve been in the ‘media’ game for quite some time now. After the caravan encounter with Sir Kayak, they could’ve given him a call, thanked him for his concern and water safety advice, asked for a collaboration on a video where they show some humility for their errors, educated their followers (because by ‘eck they need it) and turn the whole situation around whilst gaining some respect at the same time. Why would you make the situation THIS much worse?

Also, can’t stop thinking about the pallets of fizzy drinks they buy.

Reactions: 40
Have they said what they've booked for Esmes birthday?
Is the 'Harry Potter' train anywhere near where they are staying?
Or is it same old, same old, hot tub in a cabin in the woods 😴

Reactions: 14
Umm she doesn't want picture of her kids on the internet? 😂😂 and what a sad world she must live in if she believes all her own lies and stories there's video and messages proof of all that went down but again not addressing how unfit parents they are just more about them not being famous and all the trolls 🤬

Reactions: 29
Oh another thing is there anyone that could do clever editing on here? If I was able I would put a clip of the footage then a clip of lazy saying what happened contradicting herself and so on

Reactions: 10
It's not okay for Mr Kayak to put screenshots of their vlogs online, but it's ok for the ifam to post all sorts of pictures of the girls on Instagram etc?

Can't have it both ways.

• Angry
Reactions: 55
Which of course is totally unlike what their obsessed following do all day every day with a gazillion different edits and love notes...
Nail on the head. They live in a dream world and it’s honestly embarrassing

Reactions: 21
Just remember the staff at Loch Lomond deal with tourists like this everyday

Reactions: 27
"Isn't anyone gonna hold them accountable, UGGHH, THERE PROBLEMATIC"
I knew Bo Burnham would fit into this fuckfest at some point.

Reactions: 7
Also if the new vlog they are doing is a feel sorry for us we are victims vlog I will lose it Didn't think people online would make me so angry

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Sorry but every now and again I chuckle to myself at Mr. Kyak calling him Mr Ingram 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.