The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The laugh is 2 blogs ago there were comments about life jackets if they had done something about it then they wouldn’t be in this mess now

Reactions: 22
I find it hilarious that Sarah who is so very a lot rude to people online when replying to comments etc has the nerve to say that the kayak man was rude. I dont think he sounded rude at all. He explained calmly and gave facts about water safety. Chris called the man rude when he had the audacity!!!!!!! To say that the ingrams 🤣 weren't famous. Chris was argumentative. He was trying to challenge the man's facts. He lied and said the girl's were teenagers. Chris followed the man back to his car. This pair of fuckwits should not have a platform.
If she thought that then why didn’t she come forward and talk to him instead of cowering at the back of the caravan. No. Because she’s a bully and the biggest coward going. Like any bully she’s only good at giving it rock all when the person has gone away. There is no way she would have ever taken him on. I hope he catches up with them again or another official pays her a visit. She would pee her pants.

Reactions: 28
The laugh is 2 blogs ago there were comments about life jackets if they had done something about it then they wouldn’t be in this mess now
A full year ago people were telling them to get lifejackets or buoyancy aids. But they always know better 🤪

Reactions: 28
I've had a random message that tomorrow afternoon they may be going on the Jacobite, Harry Potter train and currently in Fort William.

Tattle detectives 🕵️‍♂️ do the leaves on instagram match the leaves to the Premier Inn at Fort William 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Eh!? Your not telling me she’s actually pulled that card? Where’s the same energy towards those who make it a side hobby to create ‘fan pages’ and accounts for their children and fill it with their images, daily? How is it any different, really?

Only when it suits Sarah, only when it suits.

Unbelievable.
That is such a good point. All the deluded Ifams editing their own sequences of the children and using photos for their own profile photos and yet they’re applauded for it. That sounds a very lot hypocritical to me!

Reactions: 23
Being Scottish I am taking this very seriously, ans I've been on the phone to big Nic Sturgeon and requested her to drop any work for coivd related things and investigate this for the Ifam. The locks here in Scotland are so small basically a puddle...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Glad I've come back to this page just in time for the crap to hit the fan big time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They can’t do anything about Mr Kayak using phots of the girls because they’ve set a precedent of allowing their photos to be used on umpteen IG accounts. There’s pages devoted to every child where theres photos of them in anything from swimwear to pyjamas. They’ve, also, filmed them in their bedrooms and their beds. They invade their most personal space and publish for the whole world to see so it’s too late for them to think they can take the high road now.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
#173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial husbands a pe…….

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Does anyone else see Loch Lomond and now automatically pronounce it 'Lock Le Monde' in their heads 👀 i feel ashamed of myself each time I do it 😖
Yes!! I keep reading it in different ways now! It’s pot luck whether I read it as Le Monde, Low Mond or Low Mund (the correct way).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I recon they’ll post the rant video that needs to be said tomorrow, Ezmé’s birthday in two parts the two days after and then they’ll be 4(?) days behind so no one can figure out where they are at any specific time

Reactions: 13
She’s at it again :ROFLMAO: getting all her words fuddled up! Eyes darting everywhere, hiding in a bush so no people around her hear the absolute drivel she’s spouting and call her out on it.
What I like most about this whole thing is Creepy has been made to look like an absolute fool and you can spout ‘we’re launching an investigation and sending all our lawyers after you’ as much as you want, but the fact still stands that Creepy was absolutely humiliated and will continue to be humiliated over this for a long time. He’s a total narcissist so it must be doing his head in. Absolutely BRILLIANT.
Anybody recognise the bush :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No vlog tonight because Chris is a pedalo and I don’t want to dig up the past..... bore me later Sarah you absolute inconsiderate Cow... I love how she thinks she can homeschool but doesn’t know common sense when it comes to water 🤣🤣 wow! She has blew my brain today by going on asif she’s been educated. It’s well known that in deep outdoor water you should wear protective clothing including a life jacket. Go home to your amazing shite mansion and delete your YouTube channel cos let’s face it since Florida and you’re husbands antics with children, the channel has gone to tit exactly like you’re parenting and schooling! 🥱🥱

Reactions: 20
At this rate it won't be coffee thrown against the wall, it'll be the entire laptop.

The Ingham Family #173 It's a total calamity

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I've had a random message that tomorrow afternoon they may be going on the Jacobite, Harry Potter train and currently in Fort William.

Tattle detectives 🕵️‍♂️ do the leaves on instagram match the leaves to the Premier Inn at Fort William 😉😂
Bushes ....

Hmmmmm anyone else? Don’t care my names there.
I’ve got an account warning lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.