The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does Chris think he is when he said 'If I take this to social media?' ...

What... like the young girls that took your skinny dipping creeping texts to social media, creepy?

Is kayaking footage still uploaded somewhere? I think we should try to share far and wide so people really see their true colours, especially when creepy is threatening the guy with the social media and how 'famous he is'.

Hopefully they lose followers when people see their true colours and self inflated opinions of themselves

Narcissistic pervert.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
OMG she is off on one now quoting bylaws and ifam have directed her to Kayak page where it isnt a by law :/

Reactions: 16
Who does Chris think he is when he said 'If I take this to social media?' ...

What... like the young girls that took your skinny dipping creeping texts to social media, creepy?

Is kayaking footage still uploaded somewhere? I think we should try to share far and wide so people really see their true colours, especially when creepy is threatening the guy with the social media and how 'famous he is'.

Hopefully they lose followers when people see their true colours and self inflated opinions of themselves

Narcissistic pervert.
I know, you aren’t in social media, you are in the real world!

Reactions: 9
It's summer and the inghams haven't broken there summer carnage for 3 years

2018 we learnt Christopher malcolm was a teenage girl groomer who preys on young girls and enjoys skinny dipping.

2019 we learnt the greedy Inghams would do anything for money and had a doll made of Jace who then later that summer was left alone as a 4 month old on a beach, the doll was safely back at caravan better looked after than the real thing.

2020 hello forecourt of dreams, Prinny woo song, moaning and breaking covid rules and trying to dodge lockdown countries so they could holiday whilst many were making sacrifices to keep themselves and others safe.

2021 hello marble mansion recorded on wide angle lense to look bigger when builder has a tour on social media and in reality its half the size and has views of moterway and pylons.
We have see them play god with their children's lives and they've been completely put in their place by a fantastic bloke who works for kyacking safety.

2022 we await.
Oh I can picture it now:
The year is 2022, poor prinny has spent a grand total of 3 days with the minghams so far this year, which narrowly beats the amount of time spent in the marble motorway mansion. Creepy has bought a new, even better, bigger and super duper hi-tech Cara-van (to show how wealthy they are obvs). They are doing another tour of the UK's best service station car parks and fields and still believe its wild camping. Lazy is selling even more wankets and fidgets than before, and Esme is now helping to run the business as part of her 'homeschooling'. Isabelle is still a glorified baby sitter looking after Jace and Mila, she still hasn't developed a sense of style that is 'her own' and 'not influenced by anyone else' and unfortunately she still hasn't taken her GCSE's because if she did she would probably fail due to the sheer lack of care given about her education. Esme is still sitting in that death trap of a car seat, and Isla is still working out of a colouring book for homeschooling. Jace is still refusing to go to the toilet but Lazy doesn't care as baby Mila is now the centre of attention. Creepy's beanie has now been stuck to his head so long that it has started to grow mould.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
OMG she is off on one now quoting bylaws and ifam have directed her to Kayak page where it isnt a by law :/
She can’t just leave it? It’s unsafe end of. Next there will be ant-life jacket protests around the Loch, probs coming straight from the anti vaccine campaigns

Reactions: 29
At risk of being called a fan here (if you look at my other comments you’ll see I’m not) ….. I actually don’t agree with how this man has gone about this. If you approach someone, in their personal space and start telling them they’re putting their children at risk, you’re going to get their backs up and it will only end one way, regardless of what sort of person they are.

Had this man posted an information leaflet through their door on the dangers of lochs and requirements for life vests etc or given it to the site manager to do so, this could have played out entirely differently. I’m not saying the inghams are in the right, but I also don’t think this man is either. He seemed quite antagonistic to me.

*ducks and hides* 🙈😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
going by her post bout recording is she going post ring doorbell footage ?
As they are super duper famous
I'm sure some folk just want pock her in big eye litlte eye , and kick creeps in the goolies 🤣

Reactions: 22
As if she's still arguing about someone giving a tit about the safety of her children... Someone sterilise this woman asap.

Reactions: 39
Good old chunky Stinky Seacroft Sarah the gift that keeps giving even when nobody wants it

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Omg now they are getting their solicitor onto the kayak bloke with the campsite manager as a witness to his aggressive nature duck OFF
Oh and it’s all down to trolls not them being incompetent and they never realised they needed life jackets
And they’ve never been spoken to like that 🙄
She’s raging

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omfg omfg why do I work, I should have stayed how to watch this tit show unfold 🤣🤣🤣 the best bit is how slang outside their caravan is. They’ve also obviously been kicked off the campsite. If someone starts a go fund me I’m happy to donate for the kayaking guy!
They haven't been kicked off, they were planning to leave today

Reactions: 9
So one minute she’s backtracking and saying they now want to educate others , the next she is kicking off because it’s not a law so they can do as they please? Which is it sarah? She’s got a different personality for every post
And each personality is a pure and utter bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Are they really that thick that they didn’t know you don’t put send your children into large expanses of water without life jacket? You go to the local swimming pool and there are 3 or 4 life guards for a reason. Imagine Sarah if she went to a pool and there was no life guards she’d be raging!

Reactions: 32
So one minute she’s backtracking and saying they now want to educate others , the next she is kicking off because it’s not a law so they can do as they please? Which is it sarah? She’s got a different personality for every post
She’ll go with the we were in the right it’s not a law one, not we messed up and didn’t think about the kids! Law or not, deep water, LIFE JACKETS!!!!

Reactions: 17
Why the hell is she spouting forth that lots of people didn’t know ‘this’ ...... what exactly ..... deep water is dangerous 😲, shock horror, who knew!!!!!!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.