The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if Esme's big birthday present was something for the water and Chris has had to edit the entire thing out of the vlog :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Honestly they are such cunts. They always do this ‘okay but we are justified’. Just do hands up, yes we were ignorant/think/uneducated (any or all) and we’ve been a bought life jackets. Thanks everyone. Not yeah but no but, there weren’t signs! Want a sad family.
I’m so glad that pae do bleep had another bloke challenge him, look at the squishy pixie tit his pants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
In honour of this tit show I've changed my avatar to a screen shot of the famous holy One himself looking like a total Karen to remember this moment.
OMG yes, I knew there was something - he does look like a complete and utter "Karen". Brilliant 👏😂🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If they are so righteous and have done nothing wrong then why take the vlogs down. I mean it’s not like they were in the middle of a loch letting their 2 year old paddle over the side of a SUP board with no life jacket is it 🙄 In true big brother style let’s take a look at some of the Inghams best bits 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
I’ve been polite so far on what I post as I never want to sway from my moral compass and be aggressive online. I don’t mind others doing it but I try not to but Jesus bleeping Christ who the hell do they think they bleeping are. I am absolutely bleeping furious that they think it’s ok to act this way, to parent this way, to groom bleeping children and to put their own children’s lives in danger again and a bleeping gain. Sarah you are bleeping vile to Isabelle - you undermine her and laugh at her at every opportunity. You stayed married to a pervert. You disgust me beyond limits. You allowed your children to be in water that’s so dangerous even Olympic swimmers wouldn’t risk it yet instead of thinking duck, I had better get some life jackets and just accept you made a mistake you be vile, try and and ruin a mans career and talk about laws instead of the fact it wasn’t safe!! Where the hell are the social services because this is beyond a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 65
The thing about being ‘famous’ is that you don’t need to tell people you’re famous. That’s how being famous works.

That retort was historical. I really need a wee now.
And as for Big Sarah’s ‘I’m coming on here very very quickly’ attempt at damage control - what bullshit. You’ve all called it - they are both to tight to buy life jackets and, in line with their perversion- it covers up too much 🤢😡

I guess this happened on Father’s Day? For those who had and have great fathers, give them a hug, for me it’s a spiritual hug, and be full of gratitude that you were not raised by these oafs. Poor, poor kids 😥

• Haha
People seriously defending them on Facebook kayak page?
Pull the amount of dead bodies he’s had to out of the water then say it’s ok!! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
In the second video does Chris say ‘just bleeping go I swear to god man’ before changing his tune when he sees the camera is on or have I misheard
No that’s exactly what he said. That’s why the guy got annoyed in the end I think.

Reactions: 22
Doesn't their intro have footage of lazy and the girls without life jackets on?
Looks like a late night editing for Creepy!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think he was rude at all but even if he had been, the guy has a right to, he’s probably seen some truly horrific sights when people have got into trouble and lost their lives. He didn’t have to take time out of his day to go have a word with them but he’s trying to prevent this happening to them!
I feel for the kids, must be like walking on eggshells around Creepy now 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 44
See the ifam who have never dealt with this company have now left a bad review on the Facebook page. The Ingham’s didn’t like it when that happened to their small blanket business though, but happy for their fans to bully others

also ifam in the comments shocked that a picture of the girls in the distance on a paddle board has been shared by the kayak page. All the ones their parents put of them close in in bathing costumes that have been time stamped by weirdos are fine though? It’s amazing how many people are as thick as the Ingham’s,it really is

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Also I don’t understand what happened as the first video was like the convo had finished so did Chris then follow him?

Reactions: 12
I have just caught up and I am in stitches 😂😂😂

Chris: Were famous
Calamity Kayak: No you are not...
Chris: Why are you being so rude!?

He is just telling you the truth hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.