The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlog going up tonight but not the one planned. So no Esme birthday vlog but a rant I’m guessing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She says a vlog that “needs to be said” is going up tonight!!
there is a vlog going up tonight, not the one that was intended to go up, but something that needs to be up. I think we get more rants people..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow she’s just digging them a bigger hole isn’t she, it’s hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If anyone ever wondered what being a teacher is like the minghams are the perfect example of a naughty child 😂 You watch them misbehave you then correct them and they go I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! As if you didn’t just watch them with your own two eyeballs 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I get the impression they use we are famous line when they want something

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Sarah has to film up close so no one can see where they are, is that because they’re scared someone will inform where they’re staying what che is has been up to in the past
You can tell she’s stressed, can’t get her words out and the stopping and starting in the chat. Where’s Chris in all this, has he really left his wife to put out what’s happened and what they’re doing
Grow a pair Chris 😂

Reactions: 46
OMG the way they have dealt with this situation is unbelievable !! 😳

The way the IFAM come crawling out the wood work to defend them is unbelievable 😳

So much drama because they didn’t like to be told they were in the wrong 😳

I liked a comment on the kayak mans page and got a Nasty message from an IFAM 🤣
Which has completely made my night 🤣
Then they have the nerve to say we are nasty 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This is why he chose her. She’s thick as pigshit, nasty and vain. It’s her ranting, but he’s pushing the buttons.

Reactions: 50
JFC.
Any legal action they were taking has to be completely void now with all these baseless allegations they’re making. Far too defensive for their own good. Should’ve left it at the first Instagram rant and moved on if they had any darn sense.

Everyone grab some popcorn and let's see this tit show of a rant coming up on a vlog,

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hopefully The vlog which needs to address something is admitting they were stupid and teaching the ifam about water safety. That they’ve been out to buy the right equipment and will be ensuring the kids are safe in future.
I somehow Doubt it though. As usual the Ingham’s could have thanked the guy and moved on but it has to be a huge drama instead.

Reactions: 26
Lol 😂 I watched the last of the dribble stories - is a blog coming but not the want they wanted to upload * incoming rant* and should be up on. 30 mins to an hour - didnt mean the I’m not famous comment as don’t talk like that to me cause I’m famous but said only complains were made cause they are well known online ( so if we are worried about child safety we are all automatically trolls, much like the Brighton police then)

Reactions: 16
I was just about to go back into my basement but I will wait up for the rant!

• Haha
If this guy was really fake then how did he know where to find their spot unless the reception people know who this guy is and told them where they are. Outsiders are not allowed to know who is staying at their place like in hotels and in the workplace for privacy reasons

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.