The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They always make a bad situation worse.

If they were smarter they'd post a short "we've deleted the vlogs as we didn't understand the dangers of the vlogs and will be educating ourselves on water safety"

Instead all they're doing is making people aware of more videos and drama to look up and making up obvious tit like lawers never goes well 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 38
Trying to catch up ....!!!

I dont get the "I'm famous" line. Does he think "famous" people don't drown? Not that I think they're famous ... but wha'?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
whats the name of the kayakin company maybe he needs a little heads up they are gunning for him

Hope he doesn’t run outta fat coke

bet that was scoffed pronto all the cans at the caravan door
He’s aware and I’ve pointed him in the direction of her rant

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh lawyers ! Feeling threatened and dealted vlogs,fck off you overgrown whale just fck off !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am absolutely fascinated by the way the Inghams react when they come into contact with a normal member of the working public. It’s like watching aliens. When the Shrek guy tried to explain how something worked and they looked so affronted being spoken to., and now with a guy knocking on their door and pointing out their rule breaking. They can’t believe it. They’re so far removed from normal society that they don’t think they should be informed or educated about anything. They can’t interact with people at all. It’s mind bending

Reactions: 61
Also, I follow plenty of people who paddle board in the uk in lakes and the sea and their children (and themselves!) all wear life jackets and also, are still wearing wetsuits. The water has not warmed up yet

Reactions: 20
Also, if you’re going to do an Instagram rant; might want to check your top hasn’t got a stain on it first.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Quick look on the website.
Am I the only person who checks the website of places I visit to ensure I know the etiquette and rules? I doubt it. Especially for something such as this.

I don’t believe for a second that they didn’t know tbh

6E2726AC-1C19-44BE-BA32-CF3D75978B5D.jpeg

Reactions: 24
Given that 2 minutes ago, Loch Lomond National Park posted information about water safety, I think it’s safe to say they know that it’s more important to get the message out about drowning dangers than protecting the inghams ego. Doesn’t look like Creepy is welcome in the place he feels like his home!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry this is off topic, but going back to them seeing the Scotland sign for the first time this year. I'm sure I recall them posting the sign last year, and someone reversed imaged it or something and found out they didn't take it and the Minghams were adamant they took the photo?! Why do they lie about every. single. thing?! It's crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Mr Kayak wasn't rude at all.
He has dragged dead children out of that Loch so he spoke from a place of concern. He was much calmer then I would've been.
They just can't take any criticism and put everything down to hate

• Heart
Reactions: 66
At the end of the day you don’t need an f*****g sign to tell you that kids shouldn’t be in any deep water on their own without a life jacket.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.