The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the title made by @hatetealovewine and suggested by @memoii11 and had the highest likes (I edited in the Hi Steve, can't forget our biggest fan)

Quick summery, feel free to add anymore:
  • Went to Cornwall, didn't do anything and blamed it on the weather.
  • Did a mini tour of UK service station car parks in their caravan and tried to call it wild camping.
  • Went to Blackpool for the day and ate their caravan's weight in sugar.
  • Sarah still refuses to see a midwife and claims that she has the medical equipment from Amazon and knowledge from Dr. Google to help her instead.
  • Chris & Sarah are still proving through every vlog and interaction that they are disgusting people who don't deserve to have these kids.
This beautiful photo from the last thread by @Loulou17 had to make it over here. I think Chris should use it on his next dating profile ;)

Screenshot_20210613_231228.jpeg

P.S here are some keywords for google: The Ingham Family , Baby and me , Sarah Ingham , Chris Ingham , Annoying twats , Greedy shits, Overpriced tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
They have left England shores Scotland or Ireland my heart is with u , I haven't watched vlog so,no,idea where,they are

Reactions: 14
They've gone to Scotland, my heart goes out to you guys in Scotland at this sad time to have to endure these lot :cry:

Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 17.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Can honestly say when I've crossed the border over into Scotland it hasn't shocked me so much that I've had my mouth wide open so no need to get them to do it for the thumbnail.

Reactions: 35
I don't get why they drive from one end of the UK to the other but only stop in Blackpool? They're so weird! All the beautiful historic places they've driven past (Bath?! I love Bath), what's the bloody point of it?!

Hi Steve 👋 sort your selfish son and his wife out and save your grandchildren, please

• Heart
Reactions: 65
That thumbnail picture is ridiculous. Why cant they have a vlog with a normal picture? They could have just had the signs and that was it. Absolutely no need for the mouths open like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
This “road trip” makes no sense. Wouldn’t you visit places near to each other or along the way? Why would you drive to the most southerly point of the country and then straight up to the very top with a crap stop in a Blackpool car park? Especially with kids. They don’t put any thought or effort into anything

Reactions: 39
Yet again Chris uses a drone above a public road!!! breaking the rules yet again

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
If Loch Lomond holds such a dear place in your heart, perhaps you could pronounce it correctly Chris? Utter embarrassment how he always tries to act like a knowledgable travel vlogger and gets it wrong every time.

Reactions: 47
Guys does anyone know where those lodges are, thats where they are going to be staying. Thw bit in tonights vlog where it says last July. Maybe we should email to let them know but I dont know where it is.

Reactions: 8
If Loch Lomond holds such a dear place in your heart, perhaps you could pronounce it correctly Chris? Utter embarrassment how he always tries to act like a knowledgable travel vlogger and gets it wrong every time.
And the NC5..how many times did he say that!

Reactions: 12
How bloody stupid can they be travelling at this stage in pregnancy
anything could happen and they are miles from home

Reactions: 38
How bloody stupid can they be travelling at this stage in pregnancy
anything could happen and they are miles from home
Surely she must be due check ups etc?
Wonder if they have a plan, if she does go into labour! Probably not 😏

Reactions: 18
Well I'll be the one to address the elephant in the room then....

I hope that England really thrash Scotland in the football tonight, so Creepy and Lazy get a really tit reception! 🤭

(Sorry, Scottish Tattlers!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.