The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it is a by law on the loch,
  • Every person on a Personal water craft wears a lifejacket or buoyancy aid of the type described within the Byelaws at all times while on board the Personal water craft including a jet ski or jet bike, or being towed by another vessel.
  • The National Park has a zero-tolerance policy on lifejackets on Loch Lomond and anyone not complying with the byelaw is likely to be reported for consideration by the Procurator Fiscal. It is for your own safety. Our lifejacket survey undertaken in 2008 showed that 69% of adults and 94% of children leaving the Duncan Mills Memorial Slipway in Balloch were wearing their lifejackets. Remember: wearing your lifejacket means one less thing to think about in an emergency.
Good. They need a good fecking wake up call!! Hopefully this might be it. The page hasn’t even highlighted that it is a physically unfit mother who is in her third trimester supervising these girls . And what if one did drown, would she have left jace on the beach? I didn’t watch it all, where was Chris?!

Reactions: 24
For crying out loud, who goes camping without first reading up on the place you're going to and not taking supplies. Bug repellent is part of the essential kit.

Sarah shops all the time. Why hasn't she bought a waterproof cover for the toddlers car seat to save it from vomit. That car must stink. They are all squished in there. I think it's bloody disgusting that they sit Isabelle in the back next to Jace. If he gets car sick, one of his parents should be sitting next to him to deal with. It's not the responsibility of his sibling.

Buy some f***ing life vests for EVERYONE!!! They are fine to swim without them near the shore but not on the sup boards further out in the lochs. If the kids are further out on the boards and one of them falls in and struggles, you are not bringing them back up. It really is that simple. Accidents happen in the blink of an eye.

They need to teach Jace to eat with his mouth closed.

I do love that the girls are out in the fresh air and in the water and enjoying themselves, doing what kids should do. My kids love the water even in winter (given it's much warmer here than there in winter).

Reactions: 30
Please please Sarah stop trying to make your daughter Isabelle look stupid at any chance you get !! It’s nearly every vlog now you try and make that girl look daft , when infact you are the one we are all thinking is stupid who on earth would go on holiday in 3rd trimester during which is dangerous time during covid! Let your daughters out in the water without life jackets on and also doesn’t give anyone a chance to finish a sentence before you butt in, those poor children look so scruffy your youngest daughter looks like she is craving attention wanting to be on the camera 😢 it’s honestly so sad to watch my heart breaks for those little ones 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I have it 😉
I have some screenshots.
I barely watch them as it is, usually get my info from here but as a new mum I can't think of a worse video to watch than children being put in danger in a huge body of water. It makes me anxious just thinking about it.

I hope something changes and these kids get watched out for because their own stupid parents can't get out of bed, put the camera down and spend money on their child's safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I watched tonight‘s vlog through my fingers after last nights. I actually felt sick. She was lying, relaxing on a bed while her two kids were in the middle of a loch, unattended, without a life jacket on. She‘s got something missing if she can relax with that going on. Then Creepy was encouraging Esme and Isla to jump in. Wtaf? They we’re both dressed as if they were swimming in the Med not open water swimming in Scotland.

I’m going to send the links of the videos to social services. They‘ve put their children in serious danger this weekend. She‘s not attended for ante natal care. It’s about time someone knocked on their door.
I think if you were to do that, it would need to be sent to the local authority in Scotland, who would be the ones to investigate the concern

Reactions: 10
This is by far in my opinion the worst most dangerous stunt they have pulled from the start. It goes beyond what any decent human being would ever do to innocent children.
The danger they were in at that moment was massive. All 3 could have lost their lives.
This 100% needs reporting, it’s the only way any action will be taken and they must be stopped, because they plan to continue with this reckless behaviour and we can all see disaster coming and while Chris stands on dry land operating his drone and Sarah is comfortably seated watching, these kids had their lives put at massive risk for a yt video, and his ego.
We all know that they exploit their children and rob them of their privacy, dignity and have taken any normal carefree childhood experiences away from them, but they have taken this a step further and are now risking their lives.
The bikini shots and the way they exploited Isabelle in particular with all the intrusion into her private life, even after the warnings from yt used to anger me the most but this video made my blood run cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I hope she does give birth on the road, and I hope it does attract attention to them again. It would be an unmitigated disaster. Like everything else since he got caught, it won’t turn out like she planned.

I think sometimes she forgets that she’s still married to an infamous child sex pest.
I hope she doesn't give birth on the road. Purely because if the baby is in distress, there's a huge possibility that there won't be anyone qualified there to help her and she's completely innocent in all this. It's bad enough she's being born to these two idiots to begin with. The poor child only exists for money. 😥

Reactions: 39
When he was pointing the camera to the house right by the Loch and he said "can you imagine living with this (view) at the back of your house?" I thought no, hell no, you've got windmills, motorway and flood plains to look at, what could be better than that?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone worried about what will happen to the kids when the vlogging stops.
I hope they go back to school, she can’t possibly think she can homeschool Jace & the new baby, plus the 2 girls all at the same time.
What’ll happen to Isabelle I don’t know..if she wants to go to college at 16 to study she’ll be massively behind. There will be some big decisions for her soon. Perhaps if she tries to go back to formal education the other 2 girls will want to as well.

Reactions: 26
they will probably be leaving very very early tomorrow
Didn't he say on last nights vlog which was obviously filmed on Saturday that they're staying a couple of nights so yes, they'll be leaving today. After seeing those pictures they probably scarpered last night 😲

I think it's bloody disgusting that they sit Isabelle in the back next to Jace. If he gets car sick, one of his parents should be sitting next to him to deal with. It's not the responsibility of his sibling.
I totally agree but, in this case tbh Isabelle takes better care of him than his own mother does.

Last edited:
I've reported them something needs to be done NOW about this family, totally irresponsible and stupid of them. Chris's stupid laugh is really getting on my nerves.
I don't know maybe it needs a certain percentage of viewers to report before they take action It's worth a try costs nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As a side note to the useless parents, you can get travel bands for Jace, to help with the travel sickness. You could also try feeding him properly before a journey so his little tummy isn’t full of processed tit and sugar. Also a sippy cup of water can help too. You’re welcome.
100%. I have a 2 and half year old who is sick in the car sometimes: travel bands, stick to the straightest roads you can, dry snacks, water, no screens, frequent stops.

also I don’t tend to drive the length of the country, but that’s just me.

Reactions: 31
Everywhere they go they make the socials for all wrong reasons ! Hey lazy creeps people are starting to really dislike you more as u care more about views than your children's safety!!
I'm waiting for we found nessie ! Vlog oh no its not its just lazy on the water 🤣

• Haha
they will probably be leaving very very early tomorrow
Just had a look on this Facebook page wow they are being slated and rightly so. How come every time they go away they do something stupid and bring attention to themselves and always for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 30
People defending them need to take a look at themselves! Either that or the only people defending them are kids and are blinded by them.

Reactions: 38
I hope they go back to school, she can’t possibly think she can homeschool Jace & the new baby, plus the 2 girls all at the same time.
What’ll happen to Isabelle I don’t know..if she wants to go to college at 16 to study she’ll be massively behind. There will be some big decisions for her soon. Perhaps if she tries to go back to formal education the other 2 girls will want to as well.
I don't think Isabelle will ever go back to formal education (well she may choose to as an older adult but not anytime soon with people her own age). At the end of year 11 she will not be able to get good grades in the minimum number of GCSEs that she needs to access anything else. She won't be encouraged to go to college because she will be needed to look after Jace and the baby, plus any other babies that come after.

Esme enjoyed school the least and doesn't seem like she wants to go back anytime soon, so she might not. I do think they have confused saying she benefits the most with actually it's that she likes it the most, which isn't the same thing. If she went back she would be even further behind than she ever was, on top of dealing with all the talk of her dad (at least Isabelle can say he's not related to her) and having so long away from people her own age.

Isla would struggle, and I think by the time they even consider sending her back it will be too late. She loved school, she seemed to do well there and was proud to talk about what she was learning. She didn't seem to struggle with any of it, but it would be a shock to go back and find out how far behind she is when she is young enough to probably believe it when she's told they are currently doing just as much as if they were in school. She's also struggling the most socially right now and her social skills would likely be far behind children her age if she went back in a few years time.

Jace and baby will probably end up at school, there will be no ifam left by then so no youtube, there's no way to just leave younger primary aged children to just copy work off the internet so it would be too much work and not much point if they don't need them for vlog content. Isabelle will probably do the school run and maybe finally make some friends that she hasn't met online.

We've all seen articles about how far behind children got following lockdowns and that's with going back to school in between, being with staff who actually have the skills to help them catch up, some learning taking place online, and a lot more social contacts than the Inghams have had in over a year now. If only short times out has had a big impact, then what do they really think this is doing to those girls?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.