The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im riled at their recklessness and their blatent disregard for rules, I was a strong swimmer by the age of 8 id been swimming competively for 1 year by then, I swam for both my school and county and did the three life saving awards followed by swimming teacher by the age of 16, When I was 15 we went to Ibiza on holiday , my mum was a poor swimmer and she stayed near the waters edge, I was scared swimming in the sea but being a daredevil then decided I would swim out, the sea went to a little cove which was as I thought just a very calm stretch of water, I was terrified of fish and as I was swimming one touched my foot I screamed and panicked so much a man nearby swam over and he was holding me up , he became very lethargic but soehow he managed to get us back to shore. My mum was hysterical , I am scared of open water now for this reason, my mum totally blamed herself , Ive never forgotten the feeling of sheer panic and never let my own children swim out in open water since . Also my daughter sufferes with travel sickness and I bought a band for her wrist which presses on pulsepoints from B&M (Yes Sarah your favourite shop in the whole wide world) she also has travel sickness tabs and we make sure our car is well ventilated, the tablets make her sleepy so she dozes if on a long journey, if Jace is doing this a lot then Sarah needs to get him some help and dont pack the car so tightly keep it ventilated, my daughter was really sick after a journey from Swindon back to Liverpool and she was so distressed for days about it , she was 13 at the time, the car stunk it had to be specially valeted, so she feels amazing now with the new things put in place . Poor little love wont be very happy .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think that guy at Calamity Kayaking needs to see the pics of Lazy and Jace too.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ok so you can report the channel or individual videos under the child safety guidelines . Three strikes and the channel is banned . I've reported the latest 2 vlogs I'm sure the hairdryer prank will also be included .
ha, do you think Youtube really care. Theese morons have been reported over probably dousins of videos and nothing happens

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Just saying.....

8 years of infertility treatment, various invasive procedures, counselling to check that we could be suitable patients for our OWN child via IVF and these feckers pump out kid after kid for content....
I feel for you x I can't have kids without medical help and now being 42 I doubt I will ever have any. I've mostly come to terms with it, but when I see disgraceful parents like these two scumbags having kid after kid, not being decent parents, endangering and pimping out their kids on YT for the cash, it angers me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I watched tonight‘s vlog through my fingers after last nights. I actually felt sick. She was lying, relaxing on a bed while her two kids were in the middle of a loch, unattended, without a life jacket on. She‘s got something missing if she can relax with that going on. Then Creepy was encouraging Esme and Isla to jump in. Wtaf? They we’re both dressed as if they were swimming in the Med not open water swimming in Scotland.

I’m going to send the links of the videos to social services. They‘ve put their children in serious danger this weekend. She‘s not attended for ante natal care. It’s about time someone knocked on their door.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
ha, do you think Youtube really care. Theese morons have been reported over probably dousins of videos and nothing happens
As if YouTube care, they make more money off the Inghams neglecting their children than Sarah and Chris do. Greed.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m going to send the links of the videos to social services. They‘ve put their children in serious danger this weekend. She‘s not attended for ante natal care. It’s about time someone knocked on their door.
So true. I hope that the incriminating footage has been saved somewhere in case they delete the vlogs or change the link or something.

Reactions: 26

I don't know maybe it needs a certain percentage of viewers to report before they take action It's worth a try costs nothing.

Reactions: 16
I don't know maybe it needs a certain percentage of viewers to report before they take action It's worth a try costs nothing.
that's thrue but don't get your hopes up. Cause just as I said, Youtube don't care as long as they rake in money for them

Reactions: 20
One word sums up these episodes - APPALLED!!!

Their children's lives and well being means nothing to this pair of FOOS

Jason has obviously broken both pairs of glasses hence the travel sickness is back (never mind the damage ongoing to his eyes)

Sarah moaning about, well I suppose everything - Princess Delonge sure does prefer all inclusive resorts (no need to worry about your toilet habits)

Chris moaning about the midges eating him alive - Chris be honoured something is finding you appealing (also trying to pretend he prefers cara van life style over the all inclusive)

Now I whole heartedly admit to never being on a cara van holiday nor camping (don't think a weekend stay in a static cara van counts), but I can't help but wonder, when they done their travel through Europe last year (Europe being France, Spain and the unknown island of Portugal) they had an awning attached to the side of said cara van - surely that is more useful when 'wild' cara vaning in the UK? IE keeps every dry and not too hot to sit in when in the summer heat in Europe??

Whereas their current awning with the help of a windbreaker in the UK is totally bloody pointless.

When Twatman was telling tales about the owner of the campsite being amazed he got the cara van up the hills, did the stupid feckin Twatman not realise he was showing loads of caravans on site??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This is what the Inghams will argue tomorrow..it’s not the law, so will say we all need to shut up 🙄. Honestly they’ll never admit o their wrongdoings. Won’t vaccinate her kids but will risk their lives in the water, where they are at much higher risks.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
But it is a by law on the loch,
  • Every person on a Personal water craft wears a lifejacket or buoyancy aid of the type described within the Byelaws at all times while on board the Personal water craft including a jet ski or jet bike, or being towed by another vessel.
  • The National Park has a zero-tolerance policy on lifejackets on Loch Lomond and anyone not complying with the byelaw is likely to be reported for consideration by the Procurator Fiscal. It is for your own safety. Our lifejacket survey undertaken in 2008 showed that 69% of adults and 94% of children leaving the Duncan Mills Memorial Slipway in Balloch were wearing their lifejackets. Remember: wearing your lifejacket means one less thing to think about in an emergency.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
View attachment 626822
Haha! Don’t think Chris will be feeling so at home at loch luu monde anymore 🤣
We know they’re leaving the campsite in the morning (there for two nights for Esme’s birthday) but we also know they’re heading for another destination to stay out of the caravan. Maybe if we point Calamity Kayaking in the right direction they’ll happen to bump into them 😉

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.