The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way the water in the loch was warm, you can hear in Esme’s voice she’s catching her breath. It’s deep, dark & cold especially given the distance they were out. Just because it looks calm doesn’t mean it is underneath. Common sense? They wouldn’t know what it was unless it gave them views.
I'm sure I heard one of them say she didn't want to go underneath the water because it was dark, or words to that effect.

Reactions: 26
I see the kayaking page is now advising people to call the police and name the camp site. Someone who has no clue who the inghams are but no doubt will still be classed as haters by creepy and lazy!
We can do when we know where their next location is. They’ve made out they’ll be staying there for a few days 😉😁

Reactions: 17

Do you think this is creepy its in bradford this was 20th of june if you click the pictuer you see full article

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
God help Chris if they know he is also a child groomer! The Scots don’t take so kindly to that 🤪

Reactions: 37
Not a regular on this thread so sorry if this has already been said. I live in Scotland and every summer without fail, there is a death relating to swimming every week. Tragically it’s almost always teenagers. My family go to Loch Lomond all the time, and there is signs everywhere advising against swimming in the lochs. There is very strong currents and they get deep very suddenly. It doesn’t matter how strong a swimmer you are, when you are in freezing water fighting a current, you’re going to lose. As a parent I find that blasé attitude absolutely disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I don't think Isabelle will ever go back to formal education (well she may choose to as an older adult but not anytime soon with people her own age). At the end of year 11 she will not be able to get good grades in the minimum number of GCSEs that she needs to access anything else. She won't be encouraged to go to college because she will be needed to look after Jace and the baby, plus any other babies that come after.

Esme enjoyed school the least and doesn't seem like she wants to go back anytime soon, so she might not. I do think they have confused saying she benefits the most with actually it's that she likes it the most, which isn't the same thing. If she went back she would be even further behind than she ever was, on top of dealing with all the talk of her dad (at least Isabelle can say he's not related to her) and having so long away from people her own age.

Isla would struggle, and I think by the time they even consider sending her back it will be too late. She loved school, she seemed to do well there and was proud to talk about what she was learning. She didn't seem to struggle with any of it, but it would be a shock to go back and find out how far behind she is when she is young enough to probably believe it when she's told they are currently doing just as much as if they were in school. She's also struggling the most socially right now and her social skills would likely be far behind children her age if she went back in a few years time.

Jace and baby will probably end up at school, there will be no ifam left by then so no youtube, there's no way to just leave younger primary aged children to just copy work off the internet so it would be too much work and not much point if they don't need them for vlog content. Isabelle will probably do the school run and maybe finally make some friends that she hasn't met online.

We've all seen articles about how far behind children got following lockdowns and that's with going back to school in between, being with staff who actually have the skills to help them catch up, some learning taking place online, and a lot more social contacts than the Inghams have had in over a year now. If only short times out has had a big impact, then what do they really think this is doing to those girls?
This just breaks my heart to read, especially for some reason regarding Isabelle, she is now so closed off to education....it’s so sad!
I was thinking about them this morning on the walk to school with my children and suddenly realised the main issue is this....the Ingham children aren’t just missing an education but also life skills that are VITAL to growing up.
As an example this morning....we were away some of the weekend and my daughter woke up this morning in a state about her homework not being completed. Now...she had all week, plus sat morning, and I kept saying to her “get it done or you will run out of time”. She didn’t. She cried, we walked to school in the rain with her snapping at me, I told her “but you knew about your homework and the need to get it done early?” She eventually said at the school gate, how sorry she was that she snapped at me and that she would have to face the consequence. You know what?! It’s a horrible life lesson....I feel terrible but part of me thinks she NEEDS to learn about;
1) priorities
2) time keeping
3) organisation
4) dealing with emotions of stress and working through it all
5) working to deadlines
The Ingham children will NEVER learn these things. Ever. And the above is all a massive part of living in the real world! They do what they want, eat what they want, don’t follow laws or rules....HOW is this setting them up for real life? 😢
Big cuddles and hot chocolate for my daughter tonight, I hope she’s ok ❤
Life is unfortunately not one long endless, sugar filled, doughnut eating holiday like the Ingham Family pretend it is. God help those girls going into adult life. I feel for them, I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Both my youngest had a birthday while we were on a Greek Island. We were newly vegan and there was absolutely nothing suitable nearby. ( I know know
Thats different. They just couldnt be botherd to go to a real supermarket

Reactions: 11
I watched tonight‘s vlog through my fingers after last nights. I actually felt sick. She was lying, relaxing on a bed while her two kids were in the middle of a loch, unattended, without a life jacket on. She‘s got something missing if she can relax with that going on. Then Creepy was encouraging Esme and Isla to jump in. Wtaf? They we’re both dressed as if they were swimming in the Med not open water swimming in Scotland.

I’m going to send the links of the videos to social services. They‘ve put their children in serious danger this weekend. She‘s not attended for ante natal care. It’s about time someone knocked on their door.
Isla said she got brain freeze didn’t she? Yet Esme followed the script and pretended it wasn’t that cold.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.