The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both my youngest had a birthday while we were on a Greek Island. We were newly vegan and there was absolutely nothing suitable nearby. ( I know know
sorry to q
Both my youngest had a birthday while we were on a Greek Island. We were newly vegan and there was absolutely nothing suitable nearby. ( I know know
sorry to quote myself! Sent before finished.
( I now know how I could have easily made a cake there now but as I said I was newly vegan) at their request they asked for a massive watermelon. They both said it was better than a cake and would definitely have that instead again of we were in a nice hot country.....( who knows at this rate!) So for me it's nothing to do with having the watermelon. It's the pointless lying. Always the lying.

Reactions: 9
From Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park on FaceBook
Good morning My Name, and thank you for bringing this to our attention, it is a concern. Our advice is always to make sure everyone is wearing the appropriate and well fitted buoyancy aids. This is something we are particularly promoting just now with our water safety partners. We will look at the footage and consider how best to address this situation. Kind regards.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Calamity Kayaking are ace! Sadly I don't think they'll catch them on the water this early, but a stern warning might make them buy life jackets for next time. We can only hope.

Public figures, for all the wrong reasons...
I want a live confrontaion video like those pedalo hunters do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I want a live confrontaion video like those pedalo hunters do 😂
🤣 I’m familiar with the guy that runs Calamity Kayaking and he could be the type to do that. He calls out a lot of people about littering in my local area as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Does she not realise the proof is in the vlogs 🤦‍♀️
Doesn’t take a freakin’ genius to think that swimming in an extremely deep loch requires life jackets of some kind.

then again she’s not the smartest is she.

Reactions: 41
I just don’t understand how these idiots get away with everything. There is never any punishment or consequences for anything they do.

They left Jace on an beach last year and nothing happened to them.

Their children have been removed from school and their education has dropped off of the planet and have become unkempt and dirty yet nothing is done.

Sarah doesn’t appear to be having any maternity consultations and is swollen to high heavens. Nothing is said.

Jace was supposed to have had his follow up eye appointment - nothing has happened and yet at one point there was a concern he would have to have his eyes operated on.

The list is absolutely endless and yet they are still on YouTube everyday.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Classic lazy, "no one els had them on"! ! I highly doubt that! F#cking moron! IT IS COMMON SENSE!! IN OPEN WATER, LOCH, LAKE, SEA, RIVER YOU WEAR A LIFE VEST EVEN!!!!!!!! IN SHALLOW WATER!!!!! AND ESPECIALLY YOUR CHILDREN NO MATTER IF THEY CAN SWIM 100000 LENGHTS IN A SWIMMING POOL!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Dont go where they cant touch the ground?? Thiers no way esmes paddle was ground touching level in last nights vlog 🤬

Also wasnt isabelle way off on her own when chris was encouraging esme to join her?

Reactions: 37
No one told them? It’s common sense.
Hundreds of people in the water? There was ONE other jet ski. What is she talking about the moron

they only paddle at the shore, does she forget they FILM it?

Reactions: 47
They are so stupid it's unbelievable. They see any water and think bikinis on, vlog footage and don't think of any potential consequences.

Reactions: 34
So jace was sick all over his car seat, and instead of sorting it she starts the vlog, tells us about it and hes sat in the seat!
Haven't watched did they actually show the sick? Funny when it'd been mentioned a few times here it's mentioned again 🤔 so he can travel all the way from Cornwall fine but pooing down the road he's sick? 🤔

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell!
I wouldn't need a sign to tell me that life jackets were a requirement when swimming in open water.
It's common sense

Reactions: 48
She just showed on the vlog yesterday when she was in bed watching them and Esme was putting the paddle down in the water. She even said "that's deep" and then laughed. They've been shown multiple times with the children either on the SUP board or swimming out in the Loch nowhere near the edge.

"they haven't been out deep swimming on their own" well for a start if one or both got into trouble is Chris a strong enough swimmer to be able to rescue 2 or 3 children whilst also keeping himself from drowning in those conditions? I don't think anyone could save all 3 at once. Just because they aren't planning to swim in the deep water and are sat on the sup board, she does realise that they can fall off? Same for Jace, he might not have been swimming in the loch but he's sat right there and it wouldn't take much for him to fall!

Ridiculous that she's still lying about it to pretend that they haven't done anything wrong.

Reactions: 40
No one told them? It’s common sense.
Hundreds of people in the water? There was ONE other jet ski. What is she talking about the moron

they only paddle at the shore, does she forget they FILM it?
A panicky and lame damage limitation exercise by mother of the year

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.