The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy was doing is job, and actually giving a tit about the kids.
Years ago (the 80s) I took my kids away to Spain and this guy used to come around the pool every day and check everybody had sun cream on etc (and try and flog you some too) and one day my son was really burnt. A mixture of it washing off in the pool and me not applying it as much as I should of. Basicaly my kid, so my fault he burnt and the guy gave me a right bollocking in front of loads of other guests. What did I do? Deny all responsibility, say I didn't see any signs telling me to apply suncream? No I said sorry and that I was going to be much better at applying it etc. I felt an an absolute awful mum but it taught me a lesson.
Think this kind of thing is what bothers me the most about this situation.
There was NO admittance of “Ok, we messed up. Thanks for letting us know” There was just instant defence

No parent is perfect. While this is something I would’ve thought was common sense, obviously for them it’s not - but we can all learn. It’s like how some parents get SUPER defensive if you just mention something like loose car seat straps when they’re not being rude, just trying to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
👏👏👏👏
Well done Calamity Kayaking!
Done in a very respectful and professional way. Looked like Creepy was shitting himself.
Just shown my husband the clip and the look on his face...
'famous' More infamous actually, but whatever.
About time someone doesn't stand for your bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Still laughing at him saying they're famous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no celebrities know of you you utter narcissistic fool

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Apparently Jane can't stand Sarah. She thinks she's lazy and common as muck. She tolerates her for the sake of her grandkids and her son, but that's about it. Jane and Steve clearly do love their grandchildren and I don't doubt for a second that Sarah uses them to keep Jane where she wants her. Packing her tat orders and sorting deliveries etc.. looking after Prinny.. if Jane doesn't comply, she won't see the kids.
Well done Jane…, thinks lazy and common as muck - she’s just gone up in my estimation. She’s also a dog lover. Looses marks for her useless son tho…,

Reactions: 22
I don't understand the comment Chris made about taking it to social media. What exactly would that achieve other than more publicity outing him for what he really is? The bloke is seriously unwell

Reactions: 50
I laugh every time he says my Ingram, as if the whole thing needed to get any funnier 🤣

#172 Infamy, infamy, they’ve all got it in for me. Mr. Ingram is too famous to put bouyancy aids on his kids

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't understand the comment Chris made about taking it to social media. What exactly would that achieve other than more publicity outing him for what he really is? The bloke is seriously unwell
I think he said "if you take it to social media, you'll regret it"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
He would spin it that he was woken up early by some unpleasant person that abused and harassed him in front of his children all while he was calmly trying to apologise :rolleyes:

Reactions: 29
I think he said "if you take it to social media, you'll regret it"

This has surely got to make it to the Scottish online news? 'Scottish officials concerned for welfare of children on the water during Drowning Awareness Week, threatened by their Youtube parents'

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.