The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think at the end of the day this really isn’t about pulling the inghams down but about the safety of their kids! Chris always thinks people are out to get him because they’re jealous of how famous he is but what he needs to understand is this guy doesn’t have a clue who he is but just doesn’t want to be pulling 6 bodies out of the water!
Absolutely. It's nothing to do with who they are. And the fact Chris's first response was "its because we're famous" proves they live their life in fear of haters (their interpretation not mine) instead of just taking this guy in good grace and thanking him.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Creepy is such an arrogant sod ,take yourself and your minging beanie out of beautiful Scotland,you and your vile feral wife need locking up for the way you exploit those poor children each and every day .

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Go on then Mr Ingram, take it to social media. I think you're the one who would regret it not Mr Kayak. The evidence is all there so you and your little kiddie ifam can argue all you want. Mr Kayak man is a legend, you're just a bell end.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
So how long until the second poor poor pregnant wife video? With all the nasty haters sending people to bang on their door...

Do I care about my childrens safety? No. Hell no.

Reactions: 30
Hahahahahafuckinghahaha! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh to be a fly on that Fila! 👀 😭😭🤣🤣

“We ARE Famous!!” 🤣 Infamous creepy! The word is Infamous! and Sarah shouting from the background. 🤣🤣🤣

Sarah‘s probably sulking in the van now because they didn’t get free Life jackets and creepy will be editing any Loch footage off tonights vlog. 🙄

The people who just confronted Chris are professionals who know the Loch. They have to rescue the children that parents like chris and Sarah, put at risk. Chris’ only response to these men advising him to keep his children safe on the water, is to threaten them with social media and scream that he’s famous. They really are blinded by their own egos! They never see their faults. They put the girls at risk but it will be the haters fault for pointing out they need to wear Life jackets. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Yes well done the company I have seen video fog horn got involved, and we are famous on you tube that's why ! The man goes you are not famous 🤣🤣 I Nedd video 2 I can't see it x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Half tempted to post a link to the videos on the everything ingham page pretending to be a shocked ifam but then I don’t want Sarah and Chris to turn nasty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
my god I cant cope I got tears streaming down my face - rant incoming there has to be lol

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is what the Inghams will argue tomorrow..it’s not the law, so will say we all need to shut up 🙄. Honestly they’ll never admit o their wrongdoings. Won’t vaccinate her kids but will risk their lives in the water, where they are at much higher risks.
They can argue all they like about what`s law.If you`re a parent and worry about the safety of your children it`s COMMON SENSE! (Not to mention all the warnings/advice whilst they`ve been using the Loch like a flipping swimming pool !!). 🤬 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.