The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we take a moment to give you Scots a round of applause. Especially the hero of the hour 👏😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Part of me thinks that these sickos will be enjoying all this. All the attention and extra views they'll get. Twats!!!

Reactions: 7
OMG I’ve been chucked off the Ingham FB page! All I’ve posted is on CK page about Lazy sitting with Jace on the board (and why shouldn’t I if I have concerns) and I’ve liked some posts. I’ve tried to be careful as I like spying on them 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'll do a screen record of the other video hold on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG I’ve been chucked off the Ingham FB page! All I’ve posted is on CK page about Lazy sitting with Jace on the board (and why shouldn’t I if I have concerns) and I’ve liked some posts. I’ve tried to be careful as I like spying on them 🙄
Scrolling through comments and blocking people is the most exercise Lazy will have had in months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else feel like what just happened is like some weird Still Game or Chewin the Fat sketch 😂😂

Best bit was Sarah getting her best Seacroft on when she shouted “we are so famous” bleeping beam me up Scotty I’m done 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Part of me thinks that these sickos will be enjoying all this. All the attention and extra views they'll get. Twats!!!
Are you kidding? They're fuming and won't get any extra views from this. Those videos have bombed and they'll be unable to put on a happy show.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Take a bleeping bow, Mr Calamity.

I really hope this guy doesn't get into any trouble for this. He took an 'influencer' to task for filming his children in danger and making youngsters think this is okay "because the Inghams do it"

1624277795868.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
I hope some of you are recording the other two videos that lots of us can't see. Don't let us down Tattlers 😂

Reactions: 25
We are famous
Lovely calm Scots guy.”No you’re not”
Highlight of my day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.