The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet you don't like Scotland so much now Creepy, go on, scuttle off home. Mr Kayak, Sir, you are a legend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
#172 Famous Mr Ingram (no you're not) gets a bollocking in the Trossachs from the very lot famous Mr Kayak

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why on Earth is he still standing by the fact there is nothing stating the law?!?! It’s common sense! I mean toasters to come with stickers and signs over them saying don’t stick a knife down them but sure teach your kids not to do it!!!!!!! I don’t sit back and think ah well there’s no law about it so who cares if they do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
June 21st is now national duck up ingham day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m loving the fact he was TOLD, but seriously still raging he still can’t admit they did wrong and put all of themselves in danger!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Classic lazy, "no one els had them on"! ! I highly doubt that! F#cking moron! IT IS COMMON SENSE!! IN OPEN WATER, LOCH, LAKE, SEA, RIVER YOU WEAR A LIFE VEST EVEN!!!!!!!! IN SHALLOW WATER!!!!! AND ESPECIALLY YOUR CHILDREN NO MATTER IF THEY CAN SWIM 100000 LENGHTS IN A SWIMMING POOL!!!
I didn't see anybody else swimming in the loch 🧐

Reactions: 19
Why on Earth is he still standing by the fact there is nothing stating the law?!?! It’s common sense! I mean toasters to come with stickers and signs over them saying don’t stick a knife down them but sure teach your kids not to do it!!!!!!! I don’t sit back and think ah well there’s no law about it so who cares if they do it!
Florida law states that it is an offence to send dirty messages to children under 18 - it’s not like he took any notice of that.

Perhaps he thinks there should have been signs everywhere saying so?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Chris is arguing with the expert who is simply telling him that he's putting his kids' lives at risk. This is incredible.

Florida law states that it is an offence to send dirty messages to children under 18 - it’s not like he took any notice of that.

What's the opposite of a tit Midas list and can Mr Calamity Kayak be the first one on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All 3 clips are linked to in the wiki above

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You are not famous Mr Ingham I think you will find what you are is INFAMOUS because of what you did! Sarah would never admit it but you’ve tainted that new house like you did the old one. You hadn’t even been living in it a month and some other young kid appears saying you are inappropriately messaged them 😡 It’s a wonder he never took one of the kids as back up with him to confront Mr CK. So your young children are all “teens” are they! Hmmmm says a lot about your past behaviour with teens then 🤢

Reactions: 35
I wonder what he would have gone back to lazy and told her what happened.... another big bunch of lies no doubt.
Something along the lines of... I told them babe I told them we need the swimsuit shots for the pervs online. Those foos babe don't know nothing its all good babe. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve only seen one video(where he says they are famous) what happens in the others?
Honestly they are so thick, surely in that situation you would just say ohh I’m sorry I didn’t realise it was a bylaw, we will make sure we use life jackets from now on, thanks for letting me know,

Reactions: 18
Chris is arguing with the expert who is simply telling him that he's putting his kids' lives at risk. This is incredible.

What's the opposite of a tit Midas list and can Calamity Kayak be the first one on it?
I'm just loving the fact that Calamity Kayak filmed him 😂 after him intruding on so many others for so long, it's so good to see the shoe on the other foot.

Guaranteed he thought these people were from one of the hunting groups on Facebook. His voice when he first opened the door was very telling... Still up to mischief for definite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
anyone else find their response to this all very odd why on earth would you argue with people that are trying to PROTECT your kids??? is your ego really more important than your kids lives :(
perfect example of narcissism it’s worrying

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Fan bloody tastic!!! About time they got told! Iam Scottish and that guy was not rude, I wish the guy had been rude as big Creepy would have tit himself!!!

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.