The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy is such a peculiar little man!! Mr Kayak not rude at all but comes across as being very experienced in talking to complete, oblivious idiots! And a good job he does too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
When he threatened the police did anyone else yell YES PLEASE DO IT!,
A couple of hours to cool off in a cell while they look up any previous police encounters should calm him down a bit 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
bleeping howling, that’s made my day. What a dumpy hole he is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion : We don't need no life jacket cos we are on You Tube and make a packet

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As funny as this is end of the day he still don't get it famous or not and law or not if your kids are in any water as a parent do what you can to protect them! The guy ans all us have alerted people to this for there safety yet they don't care!

Reactions: 31
What hope that them kids got when he still doesn’t realize the danger of the situation they put their kids in. Honestly, SS please step in before it’s too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Coffee splashed up the caravan wall this afternoon! Well done Tattlers & Mr Calamity you sir are a legend. Absolute idiot trotting out the “famous” line. Mr Ingham fame will not protect your children from drowning, use your common sense oh & it’s a by-law!

Reactions: 39
Notice how all of this only got out of hand when CK told them they weren’t famous 😂 I would like to see creepy deal with our Procurator Fiscal they don’t duck about like the Crown Prosecution Service.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I wonder what he would have gone back to lazy and told her what happened.... another big bunch of lies no doubt.

Reactions: 20
If they get made to delete recording I screen recored I bloody hope this is beginning of end of their journey and Scotland kick them out !

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well in all my wildest dreams of what duck ups would happen this holiday, that one certainly wasn’t on the list, but it’s better than I could have ever hoped for 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he looked like a right gnome in his hat, you could tell he’d chased after the kayak man to try and get him not to post any footage and just ended up making himself look like a dick 🤣🤣🤣 “you’re a fool” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I like that the guy said loch lomand as well.. hear that chris.. the right way to pronounce it.

Reactions: 30
I reckon they'll have a "day off vlogging". They'd clearly only just woken up when approached. They'll say they were busy travelling and had no time to vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The rant will be Lazy relaying the story, not Creepy. And annoyingly turning to him after every sentence to clarify what she's saying and him mumbling off camera 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's always someone else's fault but their own. They can't just take responsibly for their actions. It's the campsites fault for not having signs up when anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't need signs to tell you that life jackets are a must on open water. It will take a tragedy before these idiots wake up!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.