The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's driving me mad not being able to find the other videos in one piece .

Reactions: 4
At least he’s plenty of B&M anti-bac wipes to clean all the thrown coffee off the windbreakers I suppose 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Click on the wiki on the top of this post and the videos are linked. I just watched the other two, pissing myself at him calling Chris a fool.

Reactions: 13
I’ve only seen one video(where he says they are famous) what happens in the others?
Honestly they are so thick, surely in that situation you would just say ohh I’m sorry I didn’t realise it was a bylaw, we will make sure we use life jackets from now on, thanks for letting me know,
The guy was doing is job, and actually giving a tit about the kids.
Years ago (the 80s) I took my kids away to Spain and this guy used to come around the pool every day and check everybody had sun cream on etc (and try and flog you some too) and one day my son was really burnt. A mixture of it washing off in the pool and me not applying it as much as I should of. Basicaly my kid, so my fault he burnt and the guy gave me a right bollocking in front of loads of other guests. What did I do? Deny all responsibility, say I didn't see any signs telling me to apply suncream? No I said sorry and that I was going to be much better at applying it etc. I felt an an absolute awful mum but it taught me a lesson.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Years ago (the 80s) I took my kids away to Spain and this guy used to come around the pool every day and check everybody had sun cream on etc (and try and flog you some too) and one day my son was really burnt. A mixture of it washing off in the pool and me not applying it as much as I should of. Basicaly my kid, so my fault he burnt and the guy gave me a right bollocking in front of loads of other guests. What did I do? Deny all responsibility, say I didn't see any signs telling me to apply suncream? No I said sorry and that I was going to be much better at applying it etc. I felt an an absolute awful mum but it taught me a lesson.
And this right here is how to be a good parent. Owning your tit and failings, and doing better.

Not denying all knowledge and blaming others. Complete narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's always someone else's fault but their own. They can't just take responsibly for their actions. It's the campsites fault for not having signs up when anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't need signs to tell you that life jackets are a must on open water. It will take a tragedy before these idiots wake up!
Absolutely so hung up on being “famous” and “where are the signs” rather than just accepting you are wrong, apologising and moving on.

As a parent no one is perfect but when these things are pointed out and normal person would just be embarrassed and feel guilty. Not threatening to raise this on social media 😂

Absolute bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Mr Calamity is a national hero in my eyes, well done for confronting him and calling him out. The man is a disgrace, he should be thankful someone actually cared enough to challenge him. Chris is beyond rude, Mr Calamity if you ever read here we are a 100% behind you, thank you for saying what thousands of us have wanted to say for years….

• Heart
Reactions: 54
OH EM GEEEEEE tattle fam, what a bleeping holiday!! There ain't no holiday like a Mingham holiday!

What a legend the kayak guy is.

Now we just need someone to confront creepy over his (alleged 🙄) texts to children (love how Mr kayak said children are under 18, take note creepy!!!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Years ago (the 80s) I took my kids away to Spain and this guy used to come around the pool every day and check everybody had sun cream on etc (and try and flog you some too) and one day my some was really burnt. A mixture of it washing off in the pool and me not applying it as much as I should of. Basicalyy kid, so my fault he burnt and the guy have me a right bollocking in front of loads of other guests. What did I do? Deny all responsibility, say I didn't see any signs telling me to apply suncream? No I said sorry and that I was going to be much better at applying it etc. I felt an an absolute awful mum but it taught me a lesson.
Exactly, we’ve all made errors along the way and learn from them.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely so hung up on being “famous” and “where are the signs” rather than just accepting you are wrong, apologising and moving on.

As a parent no one is perfect but when these things are pointed out and normal person would just be embarrassed and feel guilty. Not threatening to raise this on social media 😂

Absolute bellend
Exactly this, I would probably down a glass of wine and suck it up, admit I did tit but learn from it!

Reactions: 16
I just got a new oven. I'm going to go and turn it on and put my head in it. Well, there's no signs telling me not to, so it's fine, right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
All Chris had to do was acknowledge the sense that the man was saying and tell him he'd sort out the appropriate gear ASAP.

Instead he falsely accused them of banging on his door and then pulled the "it's only because we're famous" card.

How does he know who phoned the Kayak place anyway? It could easily have been concerned locals who'd seen them out on the water.

His arrogance knows no bounds, trying to argue with a man who has a career in water sports and safety.

If that horrible little gnome tries to take this up "on social media" I hope everyone on this thread steps up to defend this company.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.