The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone post Sarah’s update on the Calamity Kayaking page so they can speak to the campsite reception. I’ve discovered a message I put on the CK page earlier has been seen by my FB friends and one of my friends is an Ifam so if she sees I’ve screenshotted and posted Lazy’s post I could get banned 😳😂

Reactions: 25
I'm also concerned by 'nobody told us about life jackets'. Somebody needs to start a comprehensive list of every single idiotic thing that they shouldn't do before we see Jace riding his Scuttlebug down the middle of the M1 because nobody told Sarah that he shouldn't.
This is brilliant🤣 Literally what I just said too, it’s unreal that she has to be told what, and what not to do, like a child. I guess if she plays dumb and acts naive then she thinks the response won’t be so bad.

Reactions: 28
Even if thiers no signs you do it! Life jackets should have been bought at the same time they bought the boards.

Reactions: 33
Sarah, if you read this, think about it.
‘Putting salt in someone’s sugar, won’t make yours any sweeter’

In other words, putting your daughters down and humiliating them for fun is just plain nasty. Nobody thinks more of you for this. It’s showing more about you and your attitude than them.
Stop it.

Reactions: 28
Someone needs to tell her that there’s way more chance her kids will drown than die of a Covid vaccine, since she’s so concerned about one but not the other.

Reactions: 26
I would have thought that in a massive expanse of water that life jackets were common sense Sarah. I mean would you go wading in without a swimsuit 🩱 no you bleeping wouldn’t you half wit.

Reactions: 27
It literally says on the paddle boarding page on the Loch Lomond website to ensure everyone wears a buoyancy aid when out on the water. If they were somewhere busier, like down at Loch Lomond shores, they would 100% have been questioned about not having them. They were in quieter locations, this weekend at Cashel and the other day near Inverbeg, and therefore less likely to be seen.

Reactions: 30
So now she's saying that she knows better than the locals, many who have lived near water their entire lives? They don't need to wear life jackets because no one told them to, locals just don't know what they are talking about!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
ignora is no excuse! I really hope CPS steps in and removes the girls, jace and bubs and arrests them both for endangerment, neglect and abuse

So now she's saying that she knows better than the locals, many who have lived near water their entire lives? They don't need to wear life jackets because no one told them to, locals just don't know what they are talking about!
I’m sure locals will be wearing them! sarah Lies out of her asshole mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not being funny but as a parent I would decide how to protect my children not seek advice from a campsite receptionist! Not that you would need to even ask if your an actual decent parent mind you!

Reactions: 37
Could someone post Sarah’s update on the Calamity Kayaking page so they can speak to the campsite reception. I’ve discovered a message I put on the CK page earlier has been seen by my FB friends and one of my friends is an Ifam so if she sees I’ve screenshotted and posted Lazy’s post I could get banned 😳😂
U can't post pics on calamity kayaking post. I've tried.

Reactions: 5
Loch Lomond is absolutely huge. It's lunacy to use as an excuse that you didn't see a sign when you were in quiet spots. The whole world isn't a Walt Disney resort where adults are spoon fed common sense.🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 44
So Lazy is saying they weren't out far and could stand on the bottom of the Loch. Is that why one of the girls put the oar in the water at Cashel and it nearly went to the top of the oar?? The girls are smaller than the oar

So Lazy is saying they weren't out far and could stand on the bottom of the Loch. Is that why one of the girls put the oar in the water at Cashel and it nearly went to the top of the oar?? The girls are smaller than the oar

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.