The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise the proof is in the vlogs 🤦‍♀️
We're are these comments from as Sarah is totally wrong. This has made me so angry and I would like to let them know how I feel about this situation

Reactions: 22
Does she not realise the proof is in the vlogs 🤦‍♀️
Oh Sarah, do shut up. You can't possibly be THAT stupid?!
I hope the kayak guy has a stern talk with them. You may even get to use your door camera for the very first time today Creepy.

Reactions: 37
I cannot believe the blatant lies coming from her fingers! Between them, the girls commented lots of times on how dark the water was. Esme said a few times she was scared as she couldn’t see the bottom. I’m dumbfounded. Chris pushing Esme to swim to the shore. Would he have followed her to stay near her?? They only paddle where they can see the bottom - no, even you watched Esme dip the oar to the bottom and comment how deep it was. Oh and she hasn’t seen any arguments about the life jackets. Hmm yeah, we know you both read and check every YouTube comment and check on Tattle often.

😡

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Please please Sarah stop trying to make your daughter Isabelle look stupid at any chance you get !! It’s nearly every vlog now you try and make that girl look daft , when infact you are the one we are all thinking is stupid who on earth would go on holiday in 3rd trimester during which is dangerous time during covid! Let your daughters out in the water without life jackets on and also doesn’t give anyone a chance to finish a sentence before you butt in, those poor children look so scruffy your youngest daughter looks like she is craving attention wanting to be on the camera 😢 it’s honestly so sad to watch my heart breaks for those little ones 😢
also, Sarah, you’re not just her mother you’re her TEACHER!! If there are gaps in Izzy’s knowledge it only highlights your failures you daft bint

Reactions: 30
This poor excuse of a mother is despicable - has she heard of Sarah Payne???!!!??? Esme returns from the park and this excuse of a mother declares that Isla has gone to the park to join her- Esme says she hasn’t seen her - Sarah caggles and says she’ll turn up and come home!!! OMG this is disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 63
I'm sure I heard one of them say she didn't want to go underneath the water because it was dark, or words to that effect.
Dark and cold. Isla said she had ‘brain freeze’ because the water was cold. And didn’t Chris have a panic attack whilst swimming in the sea last year? If something had happened what would he have been able to do? Very scary stuff.

Reactions: 38
So she has bath bombs for her birthday in a caravan with a a shower that they are not allowed to use most of the time? That makes complete sense 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Do we think that they had a pit stop to the office on the way to Scotland to collect of the PO Box packages to make it look like they have got loads and to pass off the Ifams gifts as there own?
Yep and that's why they started hint about being away for her bday early so ifam would get the gifts sent 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Do I comment a piece of my mind of the Everything ingham page and risk being booted out so I can no longer spy?

Reactions: 18
"if I wanna send me kids off in deep cold open water unsupervised without the bare minimum of safety equipment , I'll send me kids off in deep cold open water unsupervised without the bare minimum of safety equipment" 😑

She knew from the vlog 2 days ago about the big issue, pretending it's a shocking non issue doesn't wash. Rather than be an adult and admit they were stupid and didn't see a loch as any difference to a pool with a lifeguard they keep paddling as usual.

People say they never get held account, but their life must be pretty terrible and yet another amazing place for them is ruined and at this rate their views won't even bring in the main wage by next year.

I've seen people challenged while trying to set off from Lomond shores with no buoyancy aids.

Reactions: 34
They’ll buy their kids everything under the sun, crap they‘ll never need nor want, but not some simple life jackets... unreal

Next time your on Amazon Sarah, buying jace another f**king kitchen or something, why don’t you just whack a couple life jackets in your basket as well- it really is as simple as that to prevent such a massive uproar from people and the potential death of one of your kids.

The fact that the safety of their kids doesn’t even cross the parents minds, is incredible to me. I don’t even have kids and it was the first thing I thought about when I saw them getting the paddle board out. I simply cannot compute how their minds work.

Reactions: 38
Just leaving these here AGAIN. Not near the shore sarah is it

you can clearly see the water where you can see the bottom and where it then drops deeper and they are WELL into the deeper bit
Where are the hundreds of other people in the water around them with no life vests??? Lies through her teeth !!!

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.