The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise the proof is in the vlogs 🤦‍♀️
"They only paddle"???
"loads of people not wearing any only those on speed/banana boats" We saw no evidence of loads of people on that water, or any speed or banana boats. Are they the same as the millions of ifam you meet but no evidence of? Looked like you had the whole Loch to yourselves.

Reactions: 27
Much as i dislike The Scottish Sun ,this is the type of story they'd take notice of what with Creepy's previous behaviour etc

Reactions: 31
CHECKING IN SOMEWHERE SPECIAL FOR ESMÉ'S BIRTHDAY! LOCH LOMOND LAMONDE SCOTLAND NC500

Lazy starts the vlog in the car. They woke up this morning, booked a campsite and jumped in the car for the hour long journey. Creepy is motor moving the caravan onto the pitch. The loch is right next to them. They decided to get a pitch for Esme's birthday so they could get the awning out. Lazy realises that her hair needs washing. The shower in the caravan takes up a lot of water and electricity so Lazy is glad to have facilities. Jace threw up again so his seat belt needs washing. Lazy needs to wrap Esme's presents whilst Creepy takes the kids to the loch. They also need to go to the supermarket and get stuff for breakfast and a cake. Lazy tells babe that they've been blessed with weather.

Jace has had a shower and Lazy is putting his shoes on. He's eating an apple. She feels more human now that she's had a shower. The campsite has water sports and Esme is a daredevil. They do jet skis, speed boats and banana boats so Lazy would love Esme to do that for her birthday. Another shot of the view. Esme comes back from the park. Lazy sent Isla there to play with Esme but she should come straight back. They need to wait for Jace's car seat to dry before they go to the supermarket. Lazy loves wild camping in lay-bys but campsites have facilities that are luxuries e.g. bins, toilets and waste facilities. The caravan toilet is for emergencies only and the Inghams prefer to use public toilets. A beetle climbs onto Isabelle's trousers and Lazy cackles at her when she's traumatised afterwards. A lot of caravan sites allow you to use their facilities so it's not bad but it's nice to be on a campsite.

Jace and Isla make daisy chains. Esme and Isla then head down to the loch with Jace. Jace has picked up Esme's birthday cake 20 times in 10 minutes and wants to eat it and take it to the park. He doesn't like the idea of saving it for tomorrow.

Creepy got savaged by midges last night so his legs and arms are on fire. They've now got bug spray. Itching aside; the campsite is incredible. They have a view straight into the water. It's unbelievable how perfect it is there. They're there for two nights and then they're leaving to do the thing where they're not in the van but there is a bit of a drive to get there. The drive to the campsite was hairy and the man was surprised they got down the road and had to go in first gear up the steep hill. The younger girls are on the sup board whilst Lazy and Isabelle make dinner.

Lazy films an unsupervised Esme and Isla on the sup board. She laughs about Esme potentially falling into the water. Lazy cannot believe she can lay in bed and watch them. Outside, Isabelle is scared of a bee. Whilst Creepy and the girls are out on the loch and Jace is in the caravan colouring, Isabelle and lazy are making dinner. Creepy is being a pain. Lay and Isabelle wanted pasta salad but Creepy didn't want to so he's having pasta with tomato and mascarpone sauce and tomato sauce. Lazy wants to do homemade chips because they're going out for dinner tomorrow.

Close up view of Creepy's ginger leg hairs as he moans about his bites again. He says there's a mansion of a house on the shoreline and wants to move Motorway Mansion onto the shoreline. Isla got into the water. Esme jumps into the loch, the paddle has fallen into the water and then Isla gets in between the two sup boards. Esme says it's warm when you get into the water and doesn't want to get out. Footage of the girls going down the loch.

Isabelle keeps eating the veg. Lazy has cut the potatoes, the pasta is cooking and now all they need to do it cut the beetroot and advocado. Lazy picked up a cabbage in the shop thinking it was an iceberg lettuce. Jace is having the same as Creepy but then decides he wants salmon. After dinner, Creepy is on his hands and knees cleaning the outdoor rug with a disinfectant wipe. They're cleaning up and then wrapping Esme's presents.

Funeral music with footage of the caravan blocking the view of the loch. After dinner Esme willingly went and did the washing up because she knew Lazy needed to wrap her presents. Esme usually moans about doing chores. Lazy shows us Esme's presents, including LOL Dolls and craft things. Creepy is excited for the present that isn't there but will be there in the morning.

Everyone is having half an hour before bedtime. Creepy lays on Esme and says she won't be 12 until 8:18 in the evening. Lazy says it's not 8:18 so Creepy sarcastically tells her that Esme was born at 20:18. He then says Lazy can't tell the 24 hour time. Creepy says Esme was 6bs 14 but then Lazy says she was 6lb 15 and shouts that they were the same weight. Creepy says Esme was a pound less. Lazy replies they were 6lbs 15 1/2. Creepy says he will be right when they get home and get the red books out. He insists that Esme was 6lbs 14 1/2. Isla says mum knows best but Creepy says thinks she does but she doesn't. He probably got it wrong. maybe it was the secret son that was 6lbs 14oz. He tells Esme that she's nearly a old as him but she retaliates and tells him she's nowhere near 40. She clearly touches a nerve when she says that because he gets very defensive. Creepy, you're 37 next month, so closer to 40 than 30. Although you do look at least 50. You should ask for a facelift for your birthday because you certainly need it. Creepy says Esme takes after him so to look at what he looks like. He says this is the last birthday that Esme will be a kid because next year she "will be a stinky, dirty, smelly old teenager just like your sister". Isabelle says Esme is different to what she was like when she was her age. Creepy reminds "baby girl" that it's her birthday in the morning for the 50th time.

End of vlog

No life jackets again. I wonder if there's a rule that you have to wear one if you're on campsite land. They're at Cashel Campsite.

View attachment 626524View attachment 626525View attachment 626526
Omgeee ..........no, actually, WTF? The set for life Minghams are now extolling the virtues of being in a CAMPGROUND so they have the luxury of flushing toilets and hot water? This family make my eyes bug out in a way that I have never experienced before.
I understand being grateful for the small pleasures in life, but it's such a huuuge slap in the face for them, reduced to this when before it was Disney tours and Lego sponsorship.
Btw, I bet poor Isabelle's sidekick's families at the Lego friend's launch will have the hates on for Chrissypoo with his disgusting behaviour and subsequently tarnishing that 4 friend Lego advertising.?
I sure hope they are tattlers.

Reactions: 17
Let's not get this twisted Lazy . You know they needed life jackets but you feel so untouchable and today you have found out you are not .Don't start trying to act Miss innocent now .
Now it has come to locals attention your husband is also a groomer good luck with that . I've lived in a very small Highland community and word spreads fast.

Looks like you have created your own karma with your lies and disregard for your children's safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m sorry but i’d love to see them (not the kids) brought down a peg or two! They think they are so above everyone else!

Reactions: 31
Could someone post Sarah’s update on the Calamity Kayaking page so they can speak to the campsite reception. I’ve discovered a message I put on the CK page earlier has been seen by my FB friends and one of my friends is an Ifam so if she sees I’ve screenshotted and posted Lazy’s post I could get banned 😳😂
I've added it to my private message to them

Reactions: 12
Honestly not laughing at the majority of this post but Creepy couldn't get a pilot's licence if they issued them at Legoland.
[/QUOTE]
And 100k to spend on a pilots license,As Basil Fox used to say "Rubbish! in this Covid era, and spending money on plastic tat and improvements to the chava van so he can skite with glee that they are back in (poor old ) Scotland, (I really feel for you Scotland).

When it's patently clear the rest of them want a decent amount of hot water and a bloody toilet that flushes without you having to see and dig a hole for your last few family day's black water . She is a really stupid enabler and really is a sleazy controlling pounce.

Reactions: 14
This is why I love them. It would have been so easy to just admit your mistake and pass on the proper advice about wearing life jackets in open water, but they just flat out refuse!

‘Cashel Campsite receptionist’ is another one for the tit Midas list. I hope someone is asking them to clarify the advice they gave to The Inghams. Allegedly.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.