The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha I just saw the video calamity kayaking posted and Chris was pissing his pants. He’s ‘famous’ hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Creepy getting all pissed off about them knocking on his caravan door. What's happened to his doorbell?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Many GP surgeries would receive a surge of mystery illnesses formed by symptoms of vomiting and sight loss.
[/QUOTE]
With ringing in the ears resembling wooohooooooo

Reactions: 6
That calamity kayak video is my new favourite Ingham moment of all time 😅😅

'It's because we're famous online' 'Ehhh you're not famous' hahahahahahahaha I'm done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Are Chris and Sarah backward? Not meaning to sound rude but they literally drop themselves in it all the time like it would take a especially thick person let their children paddle board into the middle of a lock without safety gear, film it and put it for the world to see. Her ridiculous excuse now is no one else was wearing them, one I very much doubt that and two if they weren't they were likely adults. Also for someone who has money her children are dressed in such cheap low quality clothes and it shows, they used to have lovely clothes now she just let's them wear whatever.
calamity Kayaking have posted the video!
there will be some coffee going today.

he threw an absolute tit fit when they guy said ‘no your not famous’ 😂

arent holidays meant to be relaxing they seem to have nothing but drama

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Beanie watch:

Always fascinated when this happens. Today we were treated to BOTH beanies. So, does he take it off when not filming and then scrambles to get the other one on? Did he drop the black one in the loch?

View attachment 626809 View attachment 626811

2021:
  • Grey: 117
  • Black: 31
  • AWOL: 11
  • Grey + Black: 4
  • DSB: 1
  • Other colours: 0
  • Without: 0
If he's wearing the black one, does it mean someone's getting very unlucky tonight?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This is brilliant!! 😂🤣 I love the Calamity Kayaking guy “you’re not famous!!!”, nobody needs to hear this more than the Inghams!! Bloody Marvellous work Tattlers, I take my hat off to you!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Scotland won't put up with the Ingham's nonsense ,good on Calamity Kayaking ,no campsite will want the "famous" Minghams staying at their site now 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
That video is hilarious. He can't take someone telling him he's wrong. "It's because we are famous" almost made me piss myself.

All the cans of coke piled up next to the caravan just added to how ridiculous he looked.

I love how the guy pointed out that under 18 is a child. You should remember that Mr Ingham!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I would say more infamous than famous.

Also says it all about him that he considers them not children because they're teens when even only one of them is a teen...

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.