The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise the proof is in the vlogs 🤦‍♀️
Does she forget they vlogged the girls in the middle of the loch? Why lie when people have seen that? And her argument that other people are not wearing Life Jackets and are putting their children’s lives at risk so we can do it too, is disgusting and shows them up for the selfish idiots they are. They’ll risk the girls lives to film a five minute clip for their vlog but they won’t spend £30 on a Life Jacket for them. £30 is cheaper than a funeral. Idiots! 🙄

Reactions: 40
This poor excuse of a mother is despicable - has she heard of Sarah Payne???!!!??? Esme returns from the park and this excuse of a mother declares that Isla has gone to the park to join her- Esme says she hasn’t seen her - Sarah caggles and says she’ll turn up and come home!!! OMG this is disgusting.
I noticed that. Isla was expecting to find Esme there, no consideration that she might have been worried to get there and find that Esme was no where to be seen. How was she to know that she'd gone back to the caravan, Isla might have gone off to look for her elsewhere.

It's also right next to the loch, and also no thought to why Esme had managed to make it back from the park without seeing Isla,surely you would want to check that Isla did indeed make it to the park?!

• Sad
Reactions: 45
She is a vile excuse of a mother, then lies just freely come out her mouth even though they have shown us different!
Oh I hope Karma catches them before something awful happens, we are just trolls though..no WE care for the safety if your children more than you!
Ain’t no holiday like a mingham holiday though!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg that woman boils me them kids were far out esma said brain freeze they couldn't even touch the bottom that why they were holding on to the boards one day just 1 day something bad happen will she still be laughing then ? There no one about other then them photos videos don't lie like leaving jade on the beach mmmm them 2 dont deserve children there so many comments and shes seen none what out out lier

Reactions: 18
I think if some of the Scottish National Newspapers got a hold of this story it would have an impact ,these parents cannot be allowed to endanger their children's lives for any longer.

Reactions: 39
Where are the hundreds of other people in the water around them with no life vests??? Lies through her teeth !!!
Sarah’s excuse of ‘well it’s news to us, we didn’t know you had to wear a life jacket’ and ‘hundreds of people weren’t wearing one’ really f*cks me off.
Sarah, if you saw hundreds of people jumping off a cliff, would you join them??
Surely you just use your brain with these sort of things? Who cares if no one else was wearing one, it’s your job to just make sure your kids are!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This poor excuse of a mother is despicable - has she heard of Sarah Payne???!!!??? Esme returns from the park and this excuse of a mother declares that Isla has gone to the park to join her- Esme says she hasn’t seen her - Sarah caggles and says she’ll turn up and come home!!! OMG this is disgusting.
Yes I thought that was dreadful and forgot to mention it here. THAT has to be brought to SS attention, surely. You’re 9 year old daughter goes to the park and yet your just about 12 year old returns from the park and hasn’t seen her. I watched it thinking go and look for her, please!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg that woman boils me them kids were far out esma said brain freeze they couldn't even touch the bottom that why they were holding on to the boards one day just 1 day something bad happen will she still be laughing then ? There no one about other then them photos videos don't lie like leaving jade on the beach mmmm them 2 dont deserve children there so many comments and shes seen none what out out lier
Esme also said that she put her head under and couldn't see anything as it was so dark, which to me = deep!!

Reactions: 24
Where are the hundreds of other people in the water around them with no life vests??? Lies through her teeth !!!
They're very considerate vloggers and would never want to invade anybody's privacy so they waited until the masses paddled just out of shot, obviously. Move the camera an inch to the side and it's like Piccadilly Circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You mean you cant see them? Place is packed.
I see them, they look like all those who clapped when she passed her driving test, I'm guessing all the same ones that will go to her baby shower?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'll give her this ....skin as thick as a Rhino ! Just breezes through life with her version of the truth and carries on...and they all fall for it.

Will they ever be held to account for anything 😕

Reactions: 40
I'm also concerned by 'nobody told us about life jackets'. Somebody needs to start a comprehensive list of every single idiotic thing that they shouldn't do before we see Jace riding his Scuttlebug down the middle of the M1 because nobody told Sarah that he shouldn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I was actually gobsmacked when she said that. So Sarah’s not bothered where Isla is or who she might be chatting to? Beggars belief really.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.