The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers I haven't caught up yet but had to pop on to say that this morning I yet again escaped from my parents basement and went up past Doncaster way.

I have done the entire M1 (not today) and for anyone that doesn't know it's the motorway from London to Leeds.

I can happily confirm that from Doncaster to Sheffield the landscape (visible from the M1) is blighted by pylons and windmills AKA wind turbines. No other stretch of the M1 has such a vision.

So Pylon Palace has some wonderful views of the countryside indeed.

ANYWAY I've found myself back in the basement and will go and catch up - why do I think it's the same tit different day with the Inghams and probably still trying to convince themselves they're living their best life EVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They are lucky Jace is so well behaved he’s a little trooper I can’t imagine many children of his age sitting that still on a paddle board
Those girls are so good with him. Esme saying he has to share (very gently) when he insisted the donuts were his a few days ago. Isabelle protecting him like a mother hen (Canadian geese nip) unlike big Lazy and Creepy nonce. That behaviour is solely because of the girls' influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Those girls are so good with him. Esme saying he has to share (very gently) when he insisted the donuts were his a few days ago. Isabelle protecting him like a mother hen (Canadian geese nip) unlike big Lazy and Creepy ponce. That behaviour is solely because of the girls' influence.
I think Isabelle and Esme are the only reason that he's doing so well given how shite at parenting Creepy and Lazy are! Thank goodness he has his sisters!

Reactions: 37
I literally don’t know why they don’t buy esme a pair of Ugg’s that actually fit her? Clearly likes them but then again it’s not about what she wants is it 🙄
She could get them on Clearpay? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently Esme's 'big' gift is arriving in the morning. Unlikely that they'll be getting a sooper dooper stoonin' present delivered to the campsite by Amazon.

I'm wondering if Granny Jane, Hi Steve and the 2 dogs will rock up tomorrow in chavavan V.2. Then they will all head off for a Monday to Thursday (i.e. cheaper than the weekend) break to some generic holiday park where the old gits can babysit for them.

God I hope so. You'll be able to cut the atmosphere with a knife after Sarah's exchange with her re: vaccinations.

For all her many (many many MANY) faults, the old grooming Granny seems to have the children's welfare at heart unlike their parents. I can't imagine she's happy about the pathetic amount of home schooling they've been getting, the clear weight gain in Izzy & Isla plus the recent non-use of life jackets. If Jane hated Sarah before (which apparently she did/does) then she'll be cutting her dead now with the Zelda glare.
She certainly will be very pissed off with Christopher's bites and big Sarah cackling about it, rather than being sufficiently supportive.
I laughed so much watching him wiping the plastic covering after dinner with the B&M extra large anti bacterial wipe.
They must be doing that for content:
Christopher Malcolm on his knees wiping. Living the life. One large anti bacterial wipe at a time...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The way they’re pronouncing Lomond is making me cringe, they can’t bloody love Scotland that much 🤦‍♀️ On a more serious note, the girls in the loch that far out without life jackets was giving me the total fear. Any fellow Scots will know how many lives have tragically been lost in that loch, if any of those girls fell in and got into difficulty no one would have been with them in a safe amount of time. Absolute joke, the two of them have no parental instincts in them at all.
I would have thought that the cold would kill them before they drown as I cant imagine that to be particularly warm water , absolutely reckless parenting , the only time they address anything is when him or hers looks are commented on , everything else gets ignored or mocked never known individuals like these 2 in my life

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i really don’t understand why they payed all that money for pylon palace just never live there they’ll go travelling once the new baby is big enough too (in their eyes, it’ll only be a few months) they should’ve just moved into a bigger but similar house to the last

Not sure if this has been posted? View attachment 626798
oh god it’s the girls it’s SS taken from their channel the public will find out about this… there’s no running back now

Reactions: 30
Beanie watch:

Always fascinated when this happens. Today we were treated to BOTH beanies. So, does he take it off when not filming and then scrambles to get the other one on? Did he drop the black one in the loch?

Screenshot 2021-06-20 23.36.12.png
Screenshot 2021-06-20 23.37.15.png

2021:
  • Grey: 117
  • Black: 31
  • AWOL: 11
  • Grey + Black: 4
  • DSB: 1
  • Other colours: 0
  • Without: 0

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just saying.....

8 years of infertility treatment, various invasive procedures, counselling to check that we could be suitable patients for our OWN child via IVF and these feckers pump out kid after kid for content....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.