The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say, the Tattler who came up with "Safety Officer Jace" is a bloody genius, but I have to say that surely the little boy has worked so hard he needs promotion by now.
They are lucky Jace is so well behaved he’s a little trooper I can’t imagine many children of his age sitting that still on a paddle board

Reactions: 30
And doing loop di loop over Benidorm.
Can you do a loop de loop with a paper plane?

They're completely reckless; it takes two seconds for a totally calm situation to become a life and death emergency. As usual this will be brushed under the carpet fake marble tiles though. Even if they have a visit from social it will be the 'haters' fault, and there would be a bitchy rant after the leave.

I don't think they really care about the kids though; they said a few months ago that they have something like £100k in a savings account from Youtube and it will be used to help Creepy get his pilot's licence when they stop doing YouTube. Once again giving no thought to the kids. What about the future?
Honestly not laughing at the majority of this post but Creepy couldn't get a pilot's licence if they issued them at Legoland.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The presents. Wow. My daughter turned 11 in April. I would consider her to be quite a young 11 compared to some of her peers in year 6. For her birthday, she asked for drawing materials, a couple of books about drawing Anime and Steven Universe, a hoodie dress, some trainers and a ring. I cannot believe that Esme would want any of the crap they are gifting her. It literally looks like a present like from an 8th birthday party. I would be erring on slightly worried if my 12 year old wanted dolls to play with (and not wanted for a collection).

Reactions: 29
They are lucky Jace is so well behaved he’s a little trooper I can’t imagine many children of his age sitting that still on a paddle board
Not many. We took my kids out on lake regularly from that age and I could never have taken them out on anything but a large boat. They would’ve just jumped right off that thing 🤣

Considering his circumstances Jace does seem like a good behaved toddler. I have a soft spot for him

Reactions: 30
As a side note to the useless parents, you can get travel bands for Jace, to help with the travel sickness. You could also try feeding him properly before a journey so his little tummy isn’t full of processed tit and sugar. Also a sippy cup of water can help too. You’re welcome.

Reactions: 36
At 12:07 Creepy encourages Esme to go “wild swimming”. Esme says “ooh my chest” and creepy just lets her carry on. Then we have mother of the year lazy who chastises creepy for not having his sup board wrist closure on but then let’s Jace paddle off the side using only her cankles to keep him steady 🤷🏼‍♀️ Yeah, cause that wrist tie is definitely going to save you drowning or is it that she’s more concerned about losing the sup boards than her family drowning. That whole family must share a brain cell 🤦🏼‍♀️
That picture has knocked me sick. That poor tiny boy, omg he could so easily fall in and there’s no way that stupid bleeping walrus of a woman would be able to go in and get him. And god knows the ginger pweirdo wouldn’t want to get his beanie wet. They are disgraceful. Dumb as duck.

**haha this forum changes p a e d o to pweirdo

Reactions: 32
I do wonder what’s next for the Ingham’s when the channel dies. Since their costumers are mainly iFam, I doubt the And Me ranges will do much for them. I’m guessing a divorce for starters.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So mother of the bleeping year strikes again… poor big girl begs her to swipe the bug off her…..cackles
Sick in the car….. slogs - doesn’t move her fat arse
Boy…..runs around with cake……cackles drops cake….. cackles
Fat arse sat on bed watching girls on water…. Cackles
I could go on but I can’t be (fat) arsed

Reactions: 47
Apparently Esme's 'big' gift is arriving in the morning. Unlikely that they'll be getting a sooper dooper stoonin' present delivered to the campsite by Amazon.

I'm wondering if Granny Jane, Hi Steve and the 2 dogs will rock up tomorrow in chavavan V.2. Then they will all head off for a Monday to Thursday (i.e. cheaper than the weekend) break to some generic holiday park where the old gits can babysit for them.

God I hope so. You'll be able to cut the atmosphere with a knife after Sarah's exchange with her re: vaccinations.

For all her many (many many MANY) faults, the old grooming Granny seems to have the children's welfare at heart unlike their parents. I can't imagine she's happy about the pathetic amount of home schooling they've been getting, the clear weight gain in Izzy & Isla plus the recent non-use of life jackets. If Jane hated Sarah before (which apparently she did/does) then she'll be cutting her dead now with the Zelda glare.

Reactions: 40
Why can’t they say Loch Lomond correctly and they’re supposed to be homeschooling the kids Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I swear if they end up in the Highlands again I’m gonna go say hi. Passed up the opportunity last time, not this time, no way !!

Reactions: 24
She must have bought those presents before they went? Why not wrap them at home. My daughter is 10 and no way would she want lol dolls, already for Christmas she wants clothes and some jewellery.

Reactions: 21
So this is a look at "some" of Esmes gift. Some dolls and are those bathbombs???or is it some kind of new loldolls.
View attachment 626500
So she has bath bombs for her birthday in a caravan with a a shower that they are not allowed to use most of the time? That makes complete sense 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Do we think that they had a pit stop to the office on the way to Scotland to collect of the PO Box packages to make it look like they have got loads and to pass off the Ifams gifts as there own?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We've all pronounced words that we have never heard of before incorrectly. But these two can NEVER be wrong. They have to have seen on here last year, people ripping him for thinking that 'Lomond' is pronounced like it is a French word - 'Le Monde' (or if they never ever read here... 😂 they would have seen it in the vlog comments). He must have seen the comments and yet carries on saying "Le Monde" anyway. And she says it like that too? (I haven't watched). Just the same as with 'advocado' , ras-p-berry' and 'neck lace'. People point out that they are pronouncing it wrong but they take no notice, carry on pronouncing it wrong and continue to look like arrogant duck-wits.

Reactions: 29
It's giving me real joy to know that creepy will be awake all night itching those scaby legs of his.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.